pixeltracker

LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed

LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed

WaltSummersPI Profile Photo
WaltSummersPI
#1LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 3:44pm

According to the linked ATC post, MTV is NOT airing LB again this weekend.

ATC Updated On: 10/16/07 at 03:44 PM

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#2re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 3:56pm

If that's true then that sucks. I was looking forword to watching it again.

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#2re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 3:57pm

I thought everyone already archived it in some form -- either VHS, Tivo, DVR -- most having it already on DVD (like myself).

I'm sure they're being smart and refraining from re-airing it like crazy as they only have 4 (four) more airings on their contract. They already used up 2 (two) this past weekend.

I heard that it will be airing on MTV's high definition cable channel MHD. Most likely the HD airings are also included on the contract, which would explain why they postponed another airing on their regular MTV channel so quickly.

WaltSummersPI
#3re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:00pm

I don't think anyone recorded it besides the diehard fans.

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#4re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:02pm

I did ... but I am not a fan .....

WaltSummersPI
#5re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:03pm

Did you record it just to mock it, J*?

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#6re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:09pm

No actually....

I thought I would LIKE it, if I see it over and over....but I guess not .. I see the flaws more and more....

Updated On: 10/16/07 at 04:09 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#7re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:11pm

I'm not a diehard fan but I recorded it.

LadyRosecoe
#8re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:12pm

What it comes down to is that you're all wretched people if you couldn't possibly have foreseen that you needed it on some format like Brody has. Then you'd watch it on Blu-ray in your living room two times already. Nothing more; nothing less.

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#9re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:14pm

I didn't record it, and I didn't see the whole thing. I would like to record it though.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#10re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:25pm

I taped it incase I ever wanted to watch it again, and for my parents who wouldn't sit for 4 hours to watch a musical on TV.

BrodyFosse123
#11re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:30pm

LadyRosecoe:

"...have I told you lately that I love you?"

You REALLY have taken notice to the things I write. I'm quite flattered. In every way.

All those 'Brody-isms'. re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed

LadyRosecoe
#12re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:40pm

Well I'm rather touched as well. I feel like I know your repertoire enough that if ever need be you call in sick to BWW someday, let me know and I'll cover your account for you re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed

Just leave the bootlegs on the table for me!

BrodyFosse123
#13re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:43pm

Thank you ever-so much. This takes alot of pressure off Stacey as well as I have her covering for me whenever I'm out and about. This'll alleviate her workload tremendously.

Just leave your list of 'wants' on the table. re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#14re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:46pm

I miss Desperate Housewives for nothing, hence I recorded LB to watch later

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

theaterkid1015 Profile Photo
theaterkid1015
#15re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:46pm

Anyone know if there will an official DVD list, or is that not part of their contract?

Some people paint, some people sew, I meddle.

BrodyFosse123
#16re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 4:54pm

It's been confirmed already that a DVD will not be released as LEGALLY BLONDE is/was not an MTV produced show.

RentBoy86
#17re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 5:20pm

Well, sorry to plead, but does anyone have this on DVD and would be willing to send it to me? I missed both showings becasue of a performance, but I'd love to see it.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#18re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 7:11pm

I thought everyone already archived it in some form -- either VHS, Tivo, DVR -- most having it already on DVD (like myself).

Some of us have lives.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#19re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 7:44pm

Yes.. those of us who have lives can afford to have tivo's vcr's and dvd recorders.

Having a life includes being able to enjoy these things. Those of you who don't have a life become bitter and make obnoxious comments like that.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#20re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 7:48pm

Can I slit my wrists NOW, since I have NO WAY (in the year 2007) of recording the other airings of it?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#21re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 7:51pm

I meant to record it, but my DVD player is being a bitch lately so it wouldn't let me (or did it just know better??? **ponders**)

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

RentBoy86
#22re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/16/07 at 7:51pm

At least you got to see it. I wanna know what all the fuss is about.

allofmylife Profile Photo
allofmylife
#23re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/17/07 at 5:06am

I have seen the show live and now on DVR and frankly, I loved it. I just had a few hours of fun. The Hairspray movie came out the day after my dad died and for a few hours, I was taken away. Now it's a few months later and this is doing the same thing. Thanks Laura Bell Bundy.

What else do you want from MTV, anyway? They think Carson Daily has talent forgawdsake.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=972787#3631451 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=963561#3533883 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=955158#3440952 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=954269#3427915 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=955012#3441622 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=954344#3428699

bbabe24
#24re: LEGALLY BLONDE rebroadcast postponed
Posted: 10/17/07 at 11:57pm

I taped it but my damn DVR cut it off just after Laura's final bow. I want to get it all on tape, so if anyone gets the info about the next airing, PM me.

"Crabby old b*tches are the bedrock of this nation." --Mrs. T, Avenue Q

Videos