pixeltracker

Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer- Page 5

Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#100re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 12/26/07 at 3:05pm

I saw Sweeney Todd on Monday and it was part of the previews. They showed very little singing. The audience I was with seemed a bit confused as to whether it was a straight out movie or a movie musical.

Just give the world Love.

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#101re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 12/26/07 at 3:45pm

That's why I like the UK version, it actually shows people *gasp* singing. Plus, it's more Meryl-based. The US trailer is obviously targeted towards the younger crowd, showcasing all the breasts, abs, bathing suits, etc.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

jewishboy Profile Photo
jewishboy
#102re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 12/26/07 at 3:59pm

Agreed. And can we just talk about Meryl's voice... I love the way she so easily gets into the style and the way she sings "Blue since the day we parted" is just great.

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#103re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 12/26/07 at 4:02pm

Oh, Jewishboy, Meryl's voice is orgasmic. I too love how she gets into that style, the way she sings the word "parted" in particular kills me every time, I just love it too much. I can't stop listening to it. With SWEENEY TODD I waited to see the movie before I listened to the whole soundtrack, I don't think I can do that with this movie.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

Jonny boy Profile Photo
Jonny boy
#104re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 12/26/07 at 4:04pm

I'm not a fan of ABBA at all but after seeing the trailer last night at Sweeney Todd for Mamma Mia, I think it actually looks like a cute movie.

Jonny boy Profile Photo
Jonny boy
#105re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 12/26/07 at 4:04pm

I'm not a fan of ABBA at all but after seeing the trailer last night at Sweeney Todd for Mamma Mia, I think it actually looks like a cute movie.

Cruel_Sandwich
#106re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 1/1/08 at 8:22pm

There was something in the air that night.
The stars
Were bright,
FERNANDO!

AnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
#107re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 1/1/08 at 9:30pm

Dominic Cooper is God's gift to Earth. For the sake of sounding my age, OMFG OH MY GA!!!!!!!

Please, go ahead and call me stupid, but I really don't know the parts in Mamma Mia as I saw it about a billion trillion years ago at age 9...does Dominic's part sing a lot?

I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#108re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 1/1/08 at 10:55pm

Cruel_Sandwich -- you called? re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer

zooxanthellae Profile Photo
zooxanthellae
#109re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 1/1/08 at 11:00pm

Does anyone else think Meryl Streep's singing voice sounds eerily similar to that of Cher?

Absolutely! I was thinking the same thing! It sounds fantastic though! Meryl is amazing!

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#110re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 1/1/08 at 11:06pm

Dominic Cooper plays Sky, Sophie's (Amanda Seyfried) fiance'. His only solo is "Lay All Your Love on Me", that he duets with Amanda.

The footage in the trailer of the line of guys stomping on the pier then jumping off it (with Amanda sitting on the rocks observing) is from this song/number in the film.

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#111re: Official MAMMA MIA! Trailer
Posted: 1/1/08 at 11:12pm

I mean Meryl Streep, Christine Baranski and Julie Walters three of my all time Fav actresses together....this is gonna be sweet. I was so happy when i found out Julie was in it, Christine too

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

Videos