News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jonny boy

Jonny boy Profile Photo
Member Name: Jonny boy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FOR COLORED GIRLS review thread  Nov 7 2010, 06:12:11 PM
Regardless of some of the terrible reviews, I am still excited to see this film.....Most of the time I dont agree with the reviews I read anyhow.
Cheap hostels in NYC  Aug 11 2010, 03:55:04 PM
Try AIRBNB.COM . People rent out rooms in thier apts or you can get a studio for about 100 a night. Its a really great website! I used it on my last trip out there....
Favorite Moments from Tonys Past  Jun 14 2010, 01:43:28 PM
One of my favorite moments was a few years back when Fantasia sang " Im here". I still go to Youtube periodically to make me happy:)
Des McAnuff to direct Jesus Christ Superstar next summer  Jun 13 2010, 03:05:37 PM
Against popular belief I enjoy Des's directing and staging. I think I may have been one of the few who thought The Wiz in La Jolla was amazing...
which is worse: stinking like weed or texting in a theater?  Jun 13 2010, 03:02:50 PM
I'll be lighting up for sure tonight watching the Tony's. Some prefer a glass of wine...I prefer a bong load=)
which is worse: stinking like weed or texting in a theater?  May 31 2010, 01:01:44 PM
Jordan......medical marijuana and cigs are legal in some states, and are used for other reasons than to just " get high". Calling the cops cause someone smelled of weed would be irresponsible and a waist of the police's time. They would probably laugh at you for calling!
Amazing Scores  May 31 2010, 12:38:23 PM
Next to Normal and The Last Session are my 2 favorites....
Broadway's best voices  May 31 2010, 12:35:11 PM
I think that Tituss Burgess and Gavin Creel are my favorite guys. I would say that Lauren Pritchard and Leah Michelle are my 2 favorite girls....

which is worse: stinking like weed or texting in a theater?  May 31 2010, 12:12:19 AM
Im right there with you Ivanguy! Texting is much worse. I think that if you want to smoke a J before you go to a show go for it. People who dont like it can choose to move if they dont like it...
Sean Hayes will host the Tonys  May 24 2010, 07:35:27 PM
I think Sean will be great! Who really gives a sh*t if middle America watches the show anyhow?
'Seasons of Love' on Macy's commercial...  May 3 2010, 02:52:53 PM
I completely agree uncageg... its a beautiful song and more power to Macy's for using it.
re: Farrah Fawcett Dies  Jun 25 2009, 02:00:51 PM
Her documentary really touched me. He positive outlook on life should be what we all strive for. RIP.......you are free now.....

re: Guys and Dolls Sequence on the Tonys  Jun 8 2009, 03:40:53 PM
Tituss was brilliant despite the audio problems! That boy could sing the phonebook! I dont get why everyone just loves Mary Testa. Having never seen her in any other production, I found her performance last night obnoxious if anything!
re: BWAY Star Salary  Jan 4 2009, 03:00:22 PM
One of my good buddies was a supporting lead in a Disney show and was making about 3500 a week, I believe.....
re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold  Jan 4 2009, 02:56:58 PM
Cheyenne Jackson is way overrated!!! His voice is obnoxious!!
re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold  Jan 3 2009, 12:20:34 AM
I think Jersey Boys was boring....
re: The Wiz Revival  Dec 27 2008, 10:23:32 PM
I thought that the show in La Jolla was very entertaining. I think that they could have done a little more with developing the characters but, the orchestration and voices in the show made up for any lack in character development. I would love to see it make it to Broadway!
re: Sho's 'Superhero'  Dec 21 2008, 04:44:06 PM
"Sho " can sing anything!! IMO she is the best female vocalist to come out of NY in a while!
re: Is Jersey Boys really that good?  Dec 15 2008, 12:53:45 PM
No...... I didnt care for it much at all! Im not a big fan of The four Seasons....
re: Who edited Rent: HIgh School Edition?  Dec 7 2008, 04:48:05 PM
RENT should not be done at a high school level period!!! It really looks ridiculous!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You