Good Looking Newscasters

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#1Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 12:26pm

I was watching local news the other night and fell for dreamy newscaster Chris Miller of KESQ Palm Springs:

Good Looking Newscasters

This photo doesn't do him justice.

Sadly, Miller only fills in for Sports, but when he is there, he makes the subject enjoyable.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

#2re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 12:32pm

re: Good Looking Newscasters

How about ABC's Bill Weir? He makes getting up early for Good Morning America worthwhile.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#3re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 12:36pm

Hm. They both look delish.

On the other side of the coin, that guy on Fox News who looks like a cross between Rex Reed and the dummy from MAGIC gives me the willies.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#4re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 12:41pm

Back when he was the sports guy for one of the Houston stations, Chris Wragge would do segments where he'd try out different sports, which meant he was often was on camera in swimsuits and such. It was one of the only sports segments I'd ever watch. re: Good Looking Newscasters

He hasn't aged that well, though, now that I see him on WCBS.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#5re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 12:41pm

Bill Weir is quite handsome.

Just give the world Love.

#6re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 12:44pm

Smart funny & handsome- and from Wisconsin, to boot!

Dollypop
#7re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 12:50pm

Greg Hurst used to be on Eyewitness News in NYC. Sam Champion did the weather. It was yum, yum, yum!!!!

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#8re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 12:52pm

Hurst is in Houston now, working for the CBS affiliate. Or at least that's where I last saw him.

Do Houston and New York have a newscaster exchange program?
Updated On: 1/4/08 at 12:52 PM

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#9re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 12:54pm

Jay DeDapper is still my fave...

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

nitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
#10re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 1:02pm

Bryan Scofield's got you all beat!

"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere

robbiej Profile Photo
robbiej
#11re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 1:03pm

Oh...I've had a crush on Ms. DeDapper for a long time.

"I'm so looking forward to a time when all the Reagan Democrats are dead."

Pippin Profile Photo
Pippin
#12re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 1:03pm

John Bolaris from PHilly

"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."
Updated On: 1/4/08 at 01:03 PM

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#13re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 1:06pm

Bolaris isnt bad looking, and I get a gay vibe from him...his bio doesnt say he's married...not that there is anything wrong with being straight re: Good Looking Newscasters

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

Jonny boy Profile Photo
Jonny boy
#14re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 2:09pm

I am all about Anderson Cooper!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#15re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 2:19pm

Bolaris just returned to Philly from New York -- he starts in 4 days. He's straight -- goes through women like Kleenex. Has a bad rep with the ladies.

nitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
#16re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 2:23pm

Maybe Bolaris is better looking in person, because that photo is awful!

"I am all about Anderson Cooper!"

That goes without saying.

"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#17re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 2:24pm

Anderson Cooper reminds me of an baby bird...not sexy at all.

nitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
#18re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 2:28pm

But those eyes... I could melt.

Now that you mention it, he does look a little like a bird.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#19re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 2:34pm

Wow...I'm surprised about Bolaris, not that he's straight, but that he gets so many ladies...

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#20re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 2:38pm

too often they look nowhere near as good in person......but I've seen Chris Miller....he looks even better in person.

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

nitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
#21re: Good Looking Newscasters

Me too, Doodle. He's not bad looking, but he's not good looking either.

My favorite is still Bryan Scofield.

Jonny boy Profile Photo
Jonny boy
#22re: Good Looking Newscasters

Well he can perch on this anytime=-)

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#23re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 2:50pm

He is beautiful! re: Good Looking Newscasters Updated On: 1/4/08 at 02:50 PM

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#24re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 2:52pm

I'll be Barbie to Sammie's Ken, anyday.

Pippin Profile Photo
Pippin
#25re: Good Looking Newscasters
Posted: 1/4/08 at 2:54pm

Bolaris actually got fired from NBC in Philly for punching his girlfriend at the time in the face at a nightclub.

class act.

"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."