Wedding Singer Tour question

SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#1Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/4/08 at 11:15pm

Are there plans for them to go elsewhere. Oh, I don't know maybe CHICAGO!

He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.

FinalDestination Profile Photo
FinalDestination
#2re: Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/4/08 at 11:17pm

They haven't planned for Chicago. They're coming to St. Louis in March though. That's where I'm seeing the show.

My friend who lives near Chicago is coming down to St. Louis to see it with me. But..yeah. My advice: find somewhere near you it's coming. See it there.

"That's a good point. Next time I pee on a Starbucks couch and throw straws and napkins at a barista, I'll just yell, "YOU DON'T KNOW ME OUTSIDE OF STARBUCKS! YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL!" and that should do it. "-LizzieCurry

SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#2re: Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/4/08 at 11:18pm

How far away is St. Louis.

He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.

FinalDestination
#3re: Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/4/08 at 11:24pm

If you live in Chicago...

I went with my family (to see Wicked December 9th, 2006)

To get there: 5 hours
To get back: 4 hours.

Mapquest says 5 and a half hours.

Drive fast enough (without exceeding speed limit) and not hitting traffic you can probably make it in 4 or 5 hours.

"That's a good point. Next time I pee on a Starbucks couch and throw straws and napkins at a barista, I'll just yell, "YOU DON'T KNOW ME OUTSIDE OF STARBUCKS! YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL!" and that should do it. "-LizzieCurry

FinalDestination
#4re: Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/4/08 at 11:25pm

By the way, in case you're wondering

Wedding Singer is going to be at the Fox Theatre

March 11th-March 23rd

SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#5re: Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/4/08 at 11:27pm

DAMMIT I can't drive! By the way, I saw Spelling Bee on the day you saw Wicked!

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#6re: Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/4/08 at 11:28pm

What are the people saying of the tour?

FinalDestination
#7re: Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/4/08 at 11:28pm

I can't drive either. Which is why my parents drove me re: Wedding Singer Tour question

And that's weird.

I'm guessing you saw Spelling Bee in Chicago?

fnyboi88 Profile Photo
fnyboi88
#8re: Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/4/08 at 11:31pm

It will be at the Music Hall in Kansas City, MO February 26th - March 2nd

KC is about 4 or 6 hours driving from St. Louis.

Broadway Shows I've Seen: Hairspray, Chicago, Little Shop of Horrors (2003), The Wedding Singer, Spamalot, Riverdance, Rent, Beauty and the Beast, Spring Awakening, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Phantom of the Opera, Sweet Charity (revival), Drowsy Chaperone, The Lion King, Dreamgirls(2010 Tour).

SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#9re: Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/4/08 at 11:33pm

Yes, my parents wouldn't drive 3 hours to appleton.

Izzie2 Profile Photo
Izzie2
#10re: Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/5/08 at 1:31am

I just went and saw it. i enjoyed it.

Although we have are pride, we have been known to cast for food. BERNARD TELSEY CASTING, C.S.A.
"One more outburst from you sir and I bludgeon you to death with this microphone" The Wedding Singer

SporkGoddess
#11re: Wedding Singer Tour question
Posted: 1/5/08 at 1:52am

SpellingBeeFan4Ever: I live in Appleton! That's where I saw the tour.

TWS is coming here but I dunno if I'll see it. Not that big on the show.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

Videos