39 Steps?

johnsolt
#139 Steps?
Posted: 1/9/08 at 10:09am

I'm seeing the matinee today, anybody seen it? Any good?

Mattbrain
#2re: 39 Steps?
Posted: 1/9/08 at 11:00am

Get ready for one of the funniest evenings of your life. That's all I can say.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#2re: 39 Steps?
Posted: 1/9/08 at 11:00am

The London production is great fun and very, very clever.

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'

Mattbrain
#3re: 39 Steps?
Posted: 1/9/08 at 11:04am

Well, I didn't see it in London but I saw it at the Huntington Theatre Company and whoo smokie was it hilarious.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#4re: 39 Steps?
Posted: 1/9/08 at 11:12am

I am trying to get back to NYC next month to see it. Hoew are the sets? I have been hearing they are pretty nice.

Just give the world Love.

biggest CHENO fan Profile Photo
biggest CHENO fan
#5re: 39 Steps?
Posted: 1/9/08 at 11:46am

Umm...there are barely any sets. It's a great show anyway though! Have fun and let us know how you like it!

wexy
#6re: 39 Steps?
Posted: 1/9/08 at 11:54am

Lots of fun. Enjoy

'Take me out tonight where's there's music and there's people and they're young and alive.'

the_musical Profile Photo
the_musical
#7re: 39 Steps?
Posted: 1/9/08 at 2:05pm

i went in expecting very little and i had a lot of fun. indeed it's very clever.

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#8re: 39 Steps?
Posted: 1/9/08 at 4:01pm

I saw it in Boston, it's great. You'll have a good time.

Bwayfan4
#9re: 39 Steps?
Posted: 1/9/08 at 5:50pm

I saw it last week and had a blast! It's very silly humor...I laughed the entire time...you will enjoy it!

Videos