Is STUBHUB.com legit?

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#1Is STUBHUB.com legit?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 8:50am

Anyone ever order from STUBHUB? Are they legit? I am considering getting tix from them for a show. Any good experiences or bad?

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#2re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 8:58am

They're very legit, and extremely reliable. I have both bought and sold tickets through them.

tthomas76 Profile Photo
tthomas76
#2re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 8:59am

Same here.. I have bought and sold both on there and never had any problems what so ever. Good luck!

BestOfBothWorlds Profile Photo
BestOfBothWorlds
#3re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 9:04am

I have not used them for show tickets before, but I have used them for baseball and other sports umpteen times and I have never had a problem, either with having the tickets shipped or (in the case of last-minute orders) with near-site pickup.

LittleSally Profile Photo
LittleSally
#4re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 9:05am

Thank you for posting this question. I've been a little ticketmaster happy with some Wicked tickets for a trip in April and now have some I need to sell. I found the site last night and was wondering how trustworthy it was myself.

JRybka Profile Photo
JRybka
#5re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 9:43am

Are the tickets for the 11th? or the 13th? I may be very very interested.... PM ME

"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around."

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#6re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 9:45am

That said, I have a couple of WICKED tickets for Sunday, May 11th that I need to sell.

If anyone's interested, let me know. re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

broadwaycat3113 Profile Photo
broadwaycat3113
#7re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 9:47am

they are very legit. i've bought tickets from them various times and have never had a problem.

"Put Your Faith In What You Most Believe In...."

keith2
#8re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:13am

I buy from them all the time--They are owned by EBAY!!!!! They are VERY real!!!!!

vontusslegirl87
#9re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 11:16am

I have had problems with STUBHUB... but not for a broadway show...
My dad and I got two tickets to see an NHL hockey game... we get downtown and apparently they were stolen tickets... somebody had got them, and sold them on stubhub and the ticket guy ripped them up right in front of us accusing us of stealing! Stubhub doesn't check this, thats the only problem, but they are usually legit. But we did get our money back and got more. We go Saturday again so I hope these ones are real!

la la, la la! you'll be popular! just not quite as popular as ME!

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#10re: Is STUBHUB.com legit?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 11:26am

Stubhub cannot guarantee the authenticity of the tickets ahead of time (who can??), but they do offer a guarantee, and a refund if they are not valid.

Videos