pixeltracker

can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?

can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?

Zeitoujo
#1can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:21pm

?? why won't it let us get tix?

"Those You've Known And Lost Still Walk Behind You"-Spring Awakening

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#2re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:21pm

because they are not on sale yet!

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#2re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:24pm

Because you touch yourself at night.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#3re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:38pm

So I wasn't planning on seeing Rent again, but now that its extending I feel like I really want to go to the closing show. I understand that those who previously purchased tickets can exchange for the 7th, but it wasn't clear to me if they are going to open the 7th to the public and when. Does anyone know this information? Thank you.

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#4re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:39pm

Lizzie, were you watching... again?

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical
Updated On: 3/26/08 at 10:39 PM

SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#5re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:40pm

Wow, I almost posted that in one of the Sondheim threads tonight. Seriously.

He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.

SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
#6re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:40pm

Wow, I almost posted that in one of the Sondheim threads tonight. Seriously.

He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#7re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:41pm

From what I read, IF you purchased a ticket for the previously announced closing performance and can produce the receipt and some legitimizing information (Translation if you were not the original purchaseer of the ticket (ie: you bought it on eBay) you're pretty much SOL.) then you can exchange it for the September 7th final performance. But they're not guaranteeing seat location or anything.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

tgn915 Profile Photo
tgn915
#8re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:44pm

I'm going to feel embarrassed saying this but I wanted to see the last show of RENT. But since I'm so oblivious to the world, I thought it was the 4th because that's the last day on Ticketmaster. My father was in a good mood and ordered the tickets for me right then and there.
Now, I have tickets to the performance on the fourth. And I feel so guilty and bad because my dad was so excited that he got the tickets for me.

I guess I just want re-encouragement that it was worth getting these tickets. They are front mezz, row CC, center. I think that the seventh will be pretty sold out once the exchanges are done, right?
Any words of happiness will be appreciated!!

Call me Travis. :)

misschung
#9re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:45pm

So far, it looks like that IS the last public show, right? So you will be seeing a good show, nonetheless.

The morning star always gets wonderful bright the minute before it has to go --doesn't it?

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#10re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:45pm

tgn915 are you coolkid with another name?

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!
Updated On: 3/26/08 at 10:45 PM

tgn915 Profile Photo
tgn915
#11re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:46pm

"Are you coolkid with another name?"

Seriously, though?
I don't need or have time for your BS.

I was just feeling guilty and wanted to talk about something. I don't post a new thread. Chill out.

Thanks, though! re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#12re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:48pm

It's just that coolkid had the SAME story. "My dad bought me tickets for September 4."

Sorry for the mix up.

LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

tgn915 Profile Photo
tgn915
#13re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:51pm

I didn't read his post, otherwise I would've just commented there saying that the same thing happened to me.
I don't have a "daddy" who buys me tickets all the time. I pay for all the shows I see, that's the reason why I feel so badly for what happened.

No problem, (if that wasn't a sarcastic apology?) I just don't like getting picked on.

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#14re: can't get tix to rent final weekend or performance?
Posted: 3/26/08 at 10:54pm

It wasn't sarcastic. I promise. :)

I understand. I'm on my own for tickets and stuff too. Though I think my dad's buying tickets for something when he and my mom and sister come up for my sister and my birthday (no, we're not twins...she's 5 years to the day younger)...we haven't figured out what yet. It'll be in July.

LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!