#1SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/3/08 at 6:42pm

FYI

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#2re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/3/08 at 6:43pm

Anyone know what they are performing?

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

musicalmaster703 Profile Photo
musicalmaster703
#2re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/3/08 at 6:43pm

Wash this man

shh282 Profile Photo
shh282
#3re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/3/08 at 11:13pm

thanks - I told mi madre.

what time is that on anyhow?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#4re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/3/08 at 11:18pm

Letterman starts at 11:35. Musical performances are usually after the first guest, between 12:!5-12:20. Sometimes they end the show.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#5re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/3/08 at 11:21pm

More often than not they end the show because unless it's a really big star the musical guests are not interviewed. The typical format is monologue, guest, bit, guest, musical guest.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#6re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/3/08 at 11:36pm

When the show started and the announcer named tonight's guests he named SP last. The guests usually follow the order they were announced at the beginning of the show. They could mix it up tonight but in my experience that's usually the way it goes.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

jerseyboyschick2 Profile Photo
jerseyboyschick2
#7re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/3/08 at 11:41pm

Yeah, the musical guests are usually last.

"You will understand that Bww is a forum that allows Theatre people, Fussy old Queens, and chorus boys of Mama Mia to release their everyday life's frustration by being Snarky, B**chy, and sarcastic." -BwayBoundJoe

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#8re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/3/08 at 11:53pm

I just need to say that I love Billy Crystal.

shh282 Profile Photo
shh282
#9re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:26am

did they go already?

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#10re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:27am

No, they're going last. Dave is currently on his second guest. They'll probably be after the next commercial break.

Edit: Dave just announced they're coming on after this current commercial break.

Updated On: 6/4/08 at 12:27 AM

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#11re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:33am

Now!!

insertclevernamehere Profile Photo
insertclevernamehere
#12re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT

They're on!

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention...I'm the good cop, he's the bad cop.

shh282 Profile Photo
shh282
#13re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT

thanks a bunch :]

#14re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:34am

Wash that man...

re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT

defyingravity11 Profile Photo
defyingravity11
#15re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:38am

Awesome!

"In theater, the process of it is the experience. Everyone goes through the process, and everyone has the experience together. It doesn't last - only in people's memories and in their hearts. That's the beauty and sadness of it. But that's life - beauty and the sadness. And that is why theater is life." - Sherie Rene Scott

shh282 Profile Photo
shh282
#16re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:38am

they were wonderful

[crap I wanted to go to bed but I want to see Kristen Davis now..]

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#17re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:39am

an excellent performance! loved it.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#18re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:40am

It was amazing. MUCH better than Young Frankenstein's "Roll in the Hay" performance from a few months ago.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#19re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:40am

So cute.

futurenala Profile Photo
futurenala
#20re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:44am

That was a really good performance.

"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/

#21re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:45am

Yay I liked it! It was exciting to see a little snippet. Was that a real cig, anyone know who has seen the show?

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#22re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:47am

It looked like a herbal to me

miss pennywise Profile Photo
miss pennywise
#23re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:48am

Kelly O'Hara has such star appeal! Even on TV!

"Be on your guard! Jerks on the loose!"

http://www.roches.com/television/ss83kod.html

"If any relationship involves a flow chart, get out of it...FAST!"

~ Best12Bars

#24re: SOUTH PACIFIC ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT
Posted: 6/4/08 at 12:48am

I figured, I was more hoping that it was actually just plain fake.