White Christmas?

Broadwayfanatic2 Profile Photo
Broadwayfanatic2
#1White Christmas?
Posted: 8/15/08 at 1:21am

Does anyone have an idea when White Christmas will start selling indivdual tickets and what the price range will be?

Thanks

TulitaPepsi Profile Photo
TulitaPepsi
#2re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/15/08 at 5:06am

I'm assuming that tickets will go on sale right after Labor Day. As of now, casting is still up in the air, with nobody confirmed. I'm assuming that Jeffry Denman & Meredith Paterson will be in the show, but don't know who Brian's replacement is, whether Kerry O'Malley or Anastasia Barzee will be in it, or who the "older female star" will be.

The scuttlebutt I hear (and I could be wrong) is that tickets will be $135 - 150.

"Hurry up and get into your conga clothes - we've got to do something to save this show!"

puppet
#2re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/15/08 at 11:05am

Updated On: 8/27/08 at 11:05 AM

puppet
#3re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/15/08 at 11:05am

Updated On: 8/15/08 at 11:05 AM

TulitaPepsi
#4re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/15/08 at 12:29pm

pup, when I posted that on ATC recently, he told me that no contracts had been signed yet! So I'm being cautious (even though I can't imagine he wouldn't be in WC)!

"Hurry up and get into your conga clothes - we've got to do something to save this show!"

Broadwayfanatic2
#5re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/16/08 at 10:51am

Would the MEZZ be 130$?

If so, that's quite expensive...

justme2 Profile Photo
justme2
#6re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/19/08 at 2:00pm

Seriously, a cast list would be appreciated! I need to know if it's going to be worth my while to purchase airline tix and show tix on 9/21 !

"My dreams, watching me said, one to the other...this life has let us down."

wicked_beast4 Profile Photo
wicked_beast4
#7re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/19/08 at 2:01pm

Ticket prices towards the bottom.

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/120540.html

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#8re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/19/08 at 2:02pm

https://www.broadwayworld.com/l.cfm?id=219793

Looks like ticket prices are going to be priced like a Broadway show normally would. Thank goodness I saw it in Boston!

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

wicked_beast4 Profile Photo
wicked_beast4
#9re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/19/08 at 2:06pm

I WIN!!!!!! re: White Christmas?

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise

TulitaPepsi
#10re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/19/08 at 2:15pm

Beginning Sept. 21, tickets prices will be $66.50, $91.50 and $121.50 (including $1.50 facility fee)

I honestly thought they would be MORE expensive.

Seriously, a cast list would be appreciated! I need to know if it's going to be worth my while to purchase airline tix and show tix on 9/21 !

I know, JustMe2!! When are they gonna let us know who's doing what?! I hoping it will be right after Labor Day at the latest.

Updated On: 8/19/08 at 02:15 PM

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#11re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/19/08 at 2:21pm

Damn you, wicked_beast4!!! re: White Christmas?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

jennamajig Profile Photo
jennamajig
#12re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/19/08 at 2:27pm

Hmm, while not cheap, I am pleasantly surprised to see the ticket price range. Especially considering some Broadway shows raise their top orchestra price to $135 during the holiday season.

I do wish they had seats in the $40 range - $66 is a little much for my budget to sit in the rear mezz. I should have seen it when it was here in Boston.

Broadwayfanatic2
#13re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/19/08 at 5:03pm

Yay! Thank you very much for the links.

How is Rear MEZZ in the Marquis? Is there a big difference between Front and Rear MEZZ?

Another question : There is no talks of rush and lottery yet... do you think that they will offer that?

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#14re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/19/08 at 5:08pm

Rear mezzanine is fine. I was up there for Cry Baby and the sight lines are good.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Kev14 Profile Photo
Kev14
#15re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/19/08 at 5:57pm

"There is no talks of rush and lottery yet... do you think that they will offer that?"

They might have a lottery and stuff but if you really want to see this don't chance it. Especially since you are going at a busy time of year. Keep and eye on playbill and broadwaybox and you might be able to find a discount code (you never know)

Upcoming Shows: Quilters, A Bronx Tale, August: Osage County, Wicked, Spring Awakening, Little House on the Prairie

Yankeefan007
#16re: White Christmas?
Posted: 8/19/08 at 6:22pm

The rear mezz. is definitely worth the $25 they're charging $66 for.

Videos