ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#1POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 8:39pm

So about 3 years ago I went to the box office and asked for a playbill and they gave it to me. Got home, put it in my box and went on with my business. But today I was looking through them and realized it just has the mask on the playbill. Is that normal?

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#2re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 8:40pm

Yup. The one I have from last June is the mask in the lower right.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#2re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 8:40pm

All the Phantom playbills just have the mask on the cover.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#3re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 8:44pm

Oh well when I asked for it, the guy smirked thats why I thought there was something wrong with it. Ive looked through it and havent noticed anything.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#4re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 8:57pm

I'm pretty sure it's always been that way. Except for this one...

re: POTO Playbill

LePetiteFromage
#5re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 9:02pm

If it was this mask I'd be concerned:

re: POTO Playbill

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#6re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 9:04pm

Oh well when I asked for it, the guy smirked thats why I thought there was something wrong with it. Ive looked through it and havent noticed anything.

Maybe the guy wiped it on his butt before he gave it to you.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

wicked_beast4 Profile Photo
wicked_beast4
#8re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 9:11pm

The show sucks, though.

Coming from the person who joined to whine about ReNt closing...

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise
Updated On: 9/1/08 at 09:11 PM

wicked_beast4
#10re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 9:14pm

o i am 2 srry that was 2 rood abowt ur fantom post. gawd...

i must boww down rite now and reespect ur post.

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise
Updated On: 9/1/08 at 09:14 PM

SirNotAppearing Profile Photo
SirNotAppearing
#11re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 9:16pm

wtf?

wicked_beast4
#13re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 9:19pm

Yeh what?

alfgiotir Profile Photo
alfgiotir
#15re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 9:23pm

huh?

NGD47 Profile Photo
NGD47
#16re: POTO Playbill

Go away. All you are going to this week is bitch & MOAN about RENT. I love it, it changed my life, I decided not too kill myself because of RENT. Yeah we have heard it before, Save your self some time because no one here GIVES A F***!

Formerly Defyingravity07

< It ain't pretty, but she sure is

wicked_beast4
#17re: POTO Playbill

Tell me if I am going too quick for you.

I am mocking your inability TO (with letters) spell correctly or use proper grammar.

wicked_beast4
#20re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 9:26pm

Well then maybe you should have been looking AT another board.

And I am not sorry about our "rudeness".

wicked_beast4
#21re: POTO Playbill
Posted: 9/1/08 at 9:26pm

Idiot.

Updated On: 9/1/08 at 09:26 PM

Videos