[title of show] discount?

cheapcoloredlights3
#1[title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 7:07pm

I need a discount code for Oct 12 matinee, the one posted previously for closing was changed to only last till October 9th.

Any help would be great!

:)

ashley0139
#2re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 7:09pm

Well then there's probably not going to be one.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#2re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 7:11pm

Discounts won't help the show. Pay full price.

coolkid11776
#3re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 7:41pm

I have a discount for Title of show that is valid for the Final Performance and the seats are $31.50 BUT since everyone is very mean to me I'm not going to post it unless u guys Promise to be nice to me.

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#4re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 7:44pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAhahAHAhAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think that you are the ONLY one with that code. You are a bigger dip **** than I once thought.
Updated On: 9/29/08 at 07:44 PM

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#5re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 7:55pm

I love you coolkid. It would be a dull place without you.

Broadwaynerd101
#6re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 8:00pm

Coolkid is the glue of BWW!! Without him, BWW wouldn't have such intellagent threads to laugh at!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#7re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 8:03pm

They're not discounting the last few days of performances.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Broadwaynerd101
#8re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 8:10pm

They need all the money they can get!

coolkid11776
#9re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 8:18pm

Will they be doing lottery for the last girl?

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"

dancingthrulife04
#10re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 8:24pm

For the last girl? Doubtful.

For the last show? No one knows yet.

And if you've got a discount code, what do you care?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler
Updated On: 9/29/08 at 08:24 PM

Broadwaynerd101
#11re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 8:28pm

Because, he spent the extra 10 dollars on RENT closing.

OH WAIT, I forgot, someone said he got them for free.

Ourtime992 Profile Photo
Ourtime992
#12re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 8:38pm

Please folks, pay full price. I haven't even seen the show myself (I'm out of town), but having fallen in love with the recording I've bought 3 tickets for friends in the area. If I can pay full price for someone else to see it, you can pay full price to see it yourself. I only wish more people had so it could have run a little longer.

KChenowethfan Profile Photo
KChenowethfan
#13re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 9:15pm

Weird, the code worked for me when I ordered closing show tickets.

"Why do you care what people might say? Why try to fit into their design?" (Side Show)

dancingthrulife04
#14re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/29/08 at 9:25pm

They revoked it a few days ago, as far as I know.

cheapcoloredlights3
#15re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/30/08 at 8:33am

BUMP......

I would pay full price if I could afford to! I am a young teenager who has to pay for tickets, travel, hotel.....just for my parents to let me to go.

I guess I'll just buy a ticket in the balcony.

boonanas
#16re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/30/08 at 8:37am

I would pay full price if I could afford to! I am a young teenager who has to pay for tickets, travel, hotel.....just for my parents to let me to go.
>

So you're between the ages of 13-16? That's a young teenager. Unless you just meant teenager.

cheapcoloredlights3
#17re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/30/08 at 8:41am

I'm 13, and have already payed full price once seeing the show.
Updated On: 9/30/08 at 08:41 AM

boonanas
#18re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/30/08 at 8:43am

OMG, DID YOU SEE 13, THE NEW MUSICAL YET?!?!?!?!?!?!

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#19re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/30/08 at 8:49am

How does a hotel let a 13 year old check in???

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

cheapcoloredlights3
#20re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/30/08 at 8:50am

Um, hopefully never. Sure RENT and Wicked are some of my favorite musicals, but there are adults on here who like them. YOu couldn't PAY me to go a Disney show, Shrek, or 13. I adore Patti Lupone and hate the Jonas Brothers and don't listen to any mainstream music. My iPod is filled with Broadway musicals.

So yeah, not your typical 13 year old....sorry to dissapoint you.

My parents accompany me on the trips, I just have to pay. Updated On: 9/30/08 at 08:50 AM

boonanas
#21re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/30/08 at 8:53am

I imagine cheapcoloredlights3 checks into hotels run by Tim Curry and uses his dad's credit card to check in.

Ourtime992 Profile Photo
Ourtime992
#22re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/30/08 at 10:19am

OK, that was funny.

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#23re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/30/08 at 10:39am

boonanas, shut the F*** up. Stereotypical much!? Not all teenagers are like that. I am 13 and I love Gypsy, Sunday In The Park With George, Little Night Music, and many other shows like Jersey Boys, In The Heights, Rent. I hate the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana and all rap and ****.

boonanas
#24re: [title of show] discount?
Posted: 9/30/08 at 10:45am

Relax, dudebro, it was a joke. I guess you only get a sense of humor once you hit puberty?

Videos