Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!

mobroadway
#1Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 8:05am

Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!

Not that I haven't dreamed of leaping across and grabbing him but wow..I saw it on the www.Broadway.tv Blog (link below)
and just surprised I hadnt heard about it. Am i the only one who didnt know?
Zac Efron Attacked in London

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#2re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 8:11am

It's not that huge a deal. It would be one thing if he was badly injured or murdered, which clearly he was not. I love how they say that he is recovering from this. I know, it's not a good thing to be attacked like that, but again, it probably was not that bad. Just some idiot who loves him too much.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

mobroadway
#2re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 8:16am

haha right..I mean wow after being attacked like that i would need intense recovery therapy :p and i think this is horrible but i found this on a UK tabloid site and thought it was hilarious : "Zac reportedly remained calm and composed during the entire unfortunate attack. The secret to maintaining his collective cool? L’Oréal Double Extend Waterproof Mascara and Cashmere Perfect 8-Hour PowderCrème Foundation. “It just lasts and lasts!” he’s quoted as saying. L’Oréal — because he’s worth it."

MamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
#3re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 8:24am

OMG OMG OMG!
What were you doing reading 'The Mirror'??? We don't even use that rag to .....well, you know!
lol

headed2bway Profile Photo
headed2bway
#4re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 8:32am

Hey now! I mean when i want the god's honest truth i turn to one of these four sources: New York Times, The Guardian, Dick Cheney's Personal Spokesman, or the wonderful The Mirror
lol

MamasDoin'Fine
#5re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 8:54am

Maybe this will put him off staying in London and needlessly prolonging the run of 'Joseph' in the West End!
How hard did she grab him? lol

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#6re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 9:27am

I'm thinkin' you're trying to sell your website, that's what I'm thinkin'.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

alterego Profile Photo
alterego
#7re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 9:29am

More importantly - where - did she grab him?

MamasDoin'Fine
#8re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 9:41am

By the stage door! Now that hurts!

MamasDoin'Fine
#9re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 9:43am

...and the stage door of the Apollo Theatre London is not a nice place to be grabbed by! Ask Kathleen Turner!

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#10re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 11:59am

I also think what best12bars is thinking, and it's getting tired.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#11re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 1:57pm

Agreed... Now that's some transparent shilling.

"I saw it on the www.Broadway.tv Blog..."

Your user name is www.broadway.tv!

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#12re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 2:32pm

It was a male fan that grabbed him.

Just give the world Love.

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#13re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 3:11pm

Funny, was Zac on Broadway? No? Why is this here?

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#14re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 3:36pm

"The star of the new Disney film, High School Musical 3, Zac Efron was attacked by a crazed male fan outside the Apollo Theater in London where Efron had been to see Josh Hartnett in Rain Man. According to a report in The Mirror, the man had a lap top, grabbed Efron’s hair, and had to be wrestled to the ground by security before letting go. Apparently, Efron is fine and recovering from the surprise attack by the crazed fan. Efron had been to the show with Vanessa Hudgens. Photo by WireImage.com"

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson
Updated On: 10/20/08 at 03:36 PM

MamasDoin'Fine
#15re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 3:43pm

Are you asking why he is in London? If so then its because he was at the premiere for 'High School musical 2384' and he is also here in London on a more sinister note- Lloyd webber is talking to him about playing 'Joseph[ in the West End production! Blaaagh!
He probably went to see Josh Hairnet in 'Rain Man' because they are sleeping together!

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#16re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 3:45pm

Here on the Broadway board.

sondheimgeek Profile Photo
sondheimgeek
#17re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 3:52pm

I agree with best12bars. I was going to say something on your Scientology thread about selling your website, but I decided not to. It's getting old trying to shill websites. We understand you have a website, and if you want us to look we'll find it. We don't need gossip posts just to view your website.

"Light the candles! Get the ice out! Roll the rug up, it's today!"

Godspell_Girl
#18re: Zac Efron Attacked in London!?!
Posted: 10/20/08 at 4:35pm

'High School musical 2384' . lol. i heard HSM 2385 is going to be that all of them are in NY to do a broadway show, but they get lost. *GASP* Seriously, HSM 4 next year? wat's up w/ that?

I like playin with lightbulbs. Plug 15 3-bulb circuits into one extension cord, flip the switch and *POOF*. Smoke machine.