So if Wicked Closes...

Broadwaynerd101
#1So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/27/08 at 10:05pm

Does that mean there's hope for Wicked 2?

withoutyou08
#2re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/27/08 at 10:07pm

2? that means theres hope for about 5 more wicked to open and close within the next week

what if susan blackwell hung out with boq, trekkie monster, the SOL soloist#2, and the piragua guy on a daily basis?

Broadwaynerd101
#2re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/27/08 at 10:09pm

Is it true Bill Clinton's gonna play Nessa?

withoutyou08
#3re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/27/08 at 10:24pm

yea they asked for hilary and she refered her husband to them and they were very impressed

what if susan blackwell hung out with boq, trekkie monster, the SOL soloist#2, and the piragua guy on a daily basis?

skibumb5290 Profile Photo
skibumb5290
#4re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/27/08 at 10:26pm

my guess is that Wicked will be the last current show on Broadway to close because they are still selling over 98% of the seats

LotteTBS138 Profile Photo
LotteTBS138
#5re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/27/08 at 10:34pm

Not true. Jersey Boys is selling over 100% with their standing room. I tried to get a ticket to Wicked and told them I would float on my broom over the orchestra and they wouldn't allow it.

I once heard someone describe her (Ruthie Henshall) singing as sounding as though she's trying to swallow a whole meatball slightly larger than her windpipe. (The same person compared Michael Ball's singing to sounding as though he's sitting on a washing machine on spin cycle and Colm Wilkinson's to a man with a paralyzed lip trying to eat cottage cheese.) --- Schmerg_The_Impaler

SgtDonut Profile Photo
SgtDonut
#6re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/28/08 at 8:17am

Dude Jersey Boys is a beast.

The Best Thing Right Now: Hair Revival!

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#7re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/28/08 at 8:44am

WICKED is going to last longer than JERSEY BOYS.

Definitely.

Even though neither are going anywhere anytime soon so....yeah.
Updated On: 10/28/08 at 08:44 AM

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#8re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/28/08 at 8:57am

If 'Wicked' closes, then every single show I've seen on Broadway will be no more. I already feel sketchy enough about the fact only 'Spring Awakening' and 'Wicked' remain... it's still pretty weird coming to terms with the absence of 'Beauty and the Beast' and 'Rent'. O_o

Greekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
#9re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/28/08 at 12:43pm

And with Spring Awakening going soon too, Thank God you missed In the Heights, Avenue Q and Gypsy, weez !!!!! LOLOLOLOL re: So if Wicked Closes...
Updated On: 10/28/08 at 12:43 PM

stagescreen Profile Photo
stagescreen
#10re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/28/08 at 2:40pm

Cash cows don't get put out to pasture until their financial udders dry up. Wicked has many years till she 'retires'.

<---- You can see the crazy in her eyes. ;-)

bwayfan9
#11re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/28/08 at 5:21pm

Wicked is closing December 32nd, everybody knows that. It is going to be with a Revival of Cabaret with Larry King as the Emcee.

Obama/Biden 08

stagescreen Profile Photo
stagescreen
#12re: So if Wicked Closes...
Posted: 10/28/08 at 6:13pm

Larry King...I heard it was Jackie Mason & Sarah Silverman

<---- You can see the crazy in her eyes. ;-)

Videos