pixeltracker

BILLY ELLIOT REAR MEZZANINE SEATING

BILLY ELLIOT REAR MEZZANINE SEATING

keith2
#1BILLY ELLIOT REAR MEZZANINE SEATING
Posted: 11/14/08 at 4:22pm

Are the 41.00 rear mezz seats worth getting and can you see fairly well from there in this theatre?

SillySara Profile Photo
SillySara
#2re: BILLY ELLIOT REAR MEZZANINE SEATING
Posted: 11/14/08 at 4:35pm

I sat in the rear mezz and the seats were great. You can see everything perfectly fine from up there. Plus, it's a big show so it plays well to the rear mezz.

ashley0139
#2re: BILLY ELLIOT REAR MEZZANINE SEATING
Posted: 11/14/08 at 4:54pm

It's a little high, but totally fine. It's great to be able to see the huge set pieces from up there.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#3re: BILLY ELLIOT REAR MEZZANINE SEATING
Posted: 11/14/08 at 4:55pm

Hasn't this question been asked like fifty times?

Yes, the rear mezzanine seats are great.

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#4re: BILLY ELLIOT REAR MEZZANINE SEATING
Posted: 11/14/08 at 5:04pm

There was a thread like 20 hours ago. I know because I posted in it like 4 times.
https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?thread=984271&boardid=1 Updated On: 11/14/08 at 05:04 PM

broadfan327
#5re: BILLY ELLIOT REAR MEZZANINE SEATING
Posted: 11/16/08 at 1:14am

I sat in the second to last row Saturday night and I think seat was better than the $87 partial view seat I sat in two weeks ago. I was not distracted that I was not missing a bit of the action.

larry64
#6re: BILLY ELLIOT REAR MEZZANINE SEATING
Posted: 11/16/08 at 2:22am

There are only 23 rows of seats at the Imperial Theatre, so the rear mezz is fine.

Performer Profile Photo
Performer
#7re: BILLY ELLIOT REAR MEZZANINE SEATING
Posted: 5/23/11 at 10:13am

After reading this thread yesterday, I bought tickets to the Sunday matinee for rear mezzanine $41.50 tickets thinking that the seats would be good enough....

Now, I consider my eyesight to be pretty good and I have pretty good hearing, but I actually could not understand 90% of what the characters were saying on stage because the mics were low volume and their accents were so strong and difficult to understand regardless. I also could barely see their faces or expressions. I thought that they were AWFUL seats. If you really want to enjoy the show, PLEASE shell out the extra money. In fact, I was so unhappy with the seat (and the show) that I left after the first act. Lesson learned! There is a reason those seats are so cheap! I'm not really sure why everyone else seems to think they're fine!

Videos