pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - It's a Brand New Day!- Page 6

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - It's a Brand New Day!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#125re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:28am

awww, I love you both so much Shameys & D2! Now if only you could be my the little angel/devils on my shoulders when I get myself into situations to talk me out of it!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#126re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!

I said about and I saw your post. Sheesh.

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#127re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!

HEY DEET! You're very welcome! re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!

I didn't know that my heartfelt advice to Tink would touch you so much! re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#128re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:30am

Good Morning!
Happy Thursday.

Love you.

And all that good stuff.

I, too, love the Shut Up thread. re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls! A good release.
And, I have decided to embrace my inner b*tch. We'll see how long it lasts, but... sometimes you just have to!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#129re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:31am

Addy, embrace yourself, baby!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#130re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:31am

Whenever you feel the temptation to go out after work, Tink, just think about me, on your shoulder, whispering:

"Don't go out. Don't go out. Go home. Go home. Get some rest. Get some much needed sleep. And then hit the bars after midnight!"

You're welcome. re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#131re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:33am

Why do I think that googling an image for 'embrace yourself' would be a bad idea?

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#132re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:35am

Funny how this showed up!

re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#133re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:37am

Our boy's at the airport, impatiently waiting for them to start boarding!! re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#134re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:37am

New York already feels more wonderful!

Bluemoon
#135re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:40am

Embrace me, my sweet embraceable ewe....

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#136re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:42am

Baaaah.

May I just say, there is some good work being done on the OT board these days. Great reading...

Bluemoon
#137re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:45am

The "Cutest Thing" thread is a strong last-minute contender for Best Thread of 2008. I love Namo.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#138re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 9:48am

The Golden Thread award.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#139re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 10:05am

So is Corine the new Rath?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#140re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 10:10am

No, she's not as clever. She's just really dumb.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#141re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 10:14am

Apparently. But like uknowho, she just can't resist the click/send impulse, can she? Which has made for a very entertaining morning's read, I must say.

Well, off the land of serious not-for-profit. Late, as usual. re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#142re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 10:19am

D2, I'll try that but don't think it will have a high success rate! re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!

ugh, i have like the busiest day ever and will probably be working late through the night again, and on a hangover.....fun. But this is what youth is supposed to be about, right? And the kicker is that people who drank a hell of a lot more than me last night are sitting here fine and dandy. I'm cursed I tell ya.

And YAYYYYYYYY for Boobs soon arrival!!!! SOO excited.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Bluemoon
#143re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 10:22am

So true, Deet. To both of them you just want to say, "For the love of God, woman, put down the mouse and back away from the computer." Compulsive behaviors don't suit everyone, but they do make for good reading.

#144re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 10:54am

Good morning!

Last final at 2pm, then I'm out of here!!!

brdlwyr
#145re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 11:12am

Happy Thursday! We have a storm headed our way. I canceled a late afternoon appointment. I am taking a few clients to a very nice lunch. One day more to a week off!!!!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#146re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 12:56pm

I have a week's worth of work to do today. I have a feeling there will be a bunch of people not coming in tomorrow, due to the weather, so I'm trying to get things done ahead of time. There simply are not enough hours in the day!

But other than that... mid-day greetings. While I have pretzels for lunch. Meal of champions...

Bluemoon
#147re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 1:30pm

OK, so you know how I said that nothing short of a plate of cookies would stop me from going Christmas shopping today? Well, I just invited out for drinks. Stores are open on Christmas Eve, right?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#148re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 2:21pm

I've heard that Macy*s Herald Square is open 24/7 next week, Moony. You could take an afternoon train, we could all have dinner, and then you could shop until the first train back in the morning...

Just sayin'.

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#149re: Can the Adults Please Smoke? Part 27 - Deck them halls!
Posted: 12/18/08 at 2:28pm

Oi! Had to drive-in to work in the snow. Now, mind you, it rarely snows here, and a couple of inches make it lots of fun driving up and down our hills. Getting off Capitol Hill, where I live, was tricky, and getting up this afternoon is going to be more so as the snow continues to fall.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!