Rock of ages tix?

coolkid11776
#1Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 3:19pm

When do tickets for rock of ages go onsale?

Also does anyone know if they will do a rush or lottery or have SRO?

I know they had rush at new world stages but IDK about bway

Thanks
Rock on

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"

ifuweregay93
#2re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 3:29pm

GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE!

G-O-O-G-L-E

GIVE ME A G
GIVE ME AN O
GIVE ME ANOTHER O
GIVE ME A G
GIVE ME AN L
GIVE ME AN E

WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?

GOOGLE!

AGAIN

GOOGLE!

ONE MORE TIME!

GOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attendthetale331
#2re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 5:59pm

And if you don't know how to use Google, they go on sale February 5 and they will probably have rush tix.

"Listen to the song that I sing and trust me..."

Testing1232 Profile Photo
Testing1232
#3re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 6:02pm

They go on sale Feb 5th per the show website....

No insider info needed.

The show WILL have "rush", and will most likely be on TKTS and TDF.

No way they will be selling out a Broadway house.

VocalLizzy Profile Photo
VocalLizzy
#4re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 7:44pm

Tickets go on sale via Ticketmaster on Thursday, February 5th.

Once rush and/or student policies are in place, I'll post them in the Broadway ROA Love thread.

Thanks for supporting the show!

Miss Lizzy
Fan Director
TheCryoftheStrip.com

TheCharleston Profile Photo
TheCharleston
#5re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 7:47pm

how do these COOOLKID threads still get serious answers??

I never understand why people, who are looking for this information, don't just use their brain and get the answer with a damn search engine. jesus!

especially someone like COOOOOOOOOLCREEP.

Testing1232
#6re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 8:10pm

<< Once rush and/or student policies are in place, I'll post them in the Broadway ROA Love thread.
>>

Dont you think that info will be available via the web?

Playbill.com or "ROA's" Official website, for example?

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#7re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 8:14pm

But, when do they go on sale? No one has mentioned that!

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#8re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 8:17pm

Cooolkid, I honesty don't know which one is worse. Your annoying threads or having crabs.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

TheCharleston
#9re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 8:31pm

or having Winston as your child

VocalLizzy Profile Photo
VocalLizzy
#10re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 9:17pm

Blaxx, they will go on sale Thursday, February 5th through Ticktmaster.

Testing, it never hurts for the information to be available wherever fans might be reading, does it? I plan on posting new info on the Love Thread when it becomes available.

I'm really just not understanding why you would have a problem with people having the information in more than one place (as long as all the sites have identical information to avoid confusion).

Don't worry, Testing, you'll have the same opportunity as everyone else to get great seats!

Regards,

Lizzy

coolkid11776
#11re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 9:27pm

When does the box office open?

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"

TheCharleston
#12re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 10:20pm

it's opened from 2:00 am - 6:00 am.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#13re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/26/09 at 10:24pm

Give a man a fish he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime.

THUD.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#14re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/27/09 at 12:25am

TheCharleston, I never knew that there was a sentence that could start with a lower case letter and not end with a period. I guess you learn something new everyday.

And, I must say, That New York is better off without you. I now feel sorry for the people of Boston.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

TheCharleston
#15re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/27/09 at 12:27am

LOL

Testing1232
#16re: Rock of ages tix?
Posted: 1/27/09 at 6:52am

<< I'm really just not understanding why you would have a problem with people having the information in more than one place (as long as all the sites have identical information to avoid confusion).

Don't worry, Testing, you'll have the same opportunity as everyone else to get great seats!
>>

I dont have a problem with it at all--- the problem that I have is when people constantly post that they have some special "insider" info from "the powers that be" regarding items that everyone else will be able to find on their own via a serach function.

And I will pass on the seats... thanks... will wait for TDF, which the show will definitely be on. (as long as they dont continue to attempt to get the patrons drunk, so they can enjoy the show more)

Videos