pixeltracker

THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews- Page 3

THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews

Discerning
#50re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/15/09 at 5:59pm

I love the fact that Paul Ritter's butt gets it's own review! Who needs an Olivier Award nomination when you have a great ass.

Smaxie Profile Photo
Smaxie
#51re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/15/09 at 6:38pm

All six actors are this week's Fresh Face on Broadway.com. There's a lot of fun information about them in this piece.
Norman cast - Fresh Face

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

RentBoy86
#52re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/16/09 at 1:03am

Why are all of Reg's costumes too tight or ill fitting? It seems like he was always tucking in his shirts or exposing some flesh. Is that a character choice or something? Seems like something so easy to fix.

theatreguy Profile Photo
theatreguy
#53re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/16/09 at 1:35am

Looks like the first two shows on trilogy days have been pushed back by half an hour. Table Manners now starts at 11:30 and Living Together is at 3:30. Round and Round the Garden is still at 8.
Telecharge

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#54re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/16/09 at 3:41am

After seeing my final piece of the trilogy tonight, all I can say is wow! I could see these plays several times over and never be bored. There are so many details, not just in the writing, but in the acting that I know I'd be able to pick up on with repeat viewing.

Congrats and thanks to the wonderful cast, crew and producers for bringing this over. The two best words to describe the experience are pure joy. I really mean that.

I hope everyone on this board gets the chance to take part in The Norman Conquests. Do not miss this production!!

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

CyCoSpAz2 Profile Photo
CyCoSpAz2
#55re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/16/09 at 3:52am

I got my copy of The Norman Conquests in the mail yesterday from Amazon and the reading goes by so quickly. These plays are just SO enjoyable in any form, and I definitely cannot wait to go back and see them again

Smaxie Profile Photo
Smaxie
#56re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/16/09 at 4:55am

>Why are all of Reg's costumes too tight<

It's the '70s. Tight pants were de rigueur.

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

Scripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
#57re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/16/09 at 3:28pm

I'm surprised (but very pleased) by the hugely positive response this seems to be getting.

Barbara888
#58re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/16/09 at 5:16pm

Yes, i am so pleased that it is getting such a great response. Just completed the Trilogy (over 3 seperate eves) It is a totally terrfic event. Funny and moving and so, so satisfying. Best play(s) i have seen in ages.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#59re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/17/09 at 12:10am

Finally finished seeing the trilogy tonight, and having seen it in the order of Living Together, Table Manners and Round and Round...I have to say I loved seeing it in this order, if only because there were a lot of assumptions I made seeing the first two parts that were pleasantly dashed in Round and Round.

Is it wrong that I actually want go back and do the whole thing over again?

I never thought I would be interested in seeing this trilogy in the first place, but I am simply in love with it.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#60re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/17/09 at 12:58am

How does the rush policy work for the marathon performances? If I were to show up at 10/10:30 on the day of the marathon performances (they start at 11:30) would I be able to pick up tickets to all three shows that day via the rush?

esparza 333
#61re: THE NORMAN CONQUESTS: Info & Reviews
Posted: 4/17/09 at 8:44am

Goodness do you think it is possible that Warchus get nominated for both Norman and Carnage?

Current Avatar:The sensational Aaron Tveit in the soon to be hit production of Catch Me If You Can.