FALSETTOS video clip

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#1FALSETTOS video clip
Posted: 4/17/09 at 11:05pm

From the 1992 Tony Awards. Such a wonderful show.
Falsettos

theaterkid1015 Profile Photo
theaterkid1015
#2re: FALSETTOS video clip
Posted: 4/17/09 at 11:20pm

One of my favorites

Some people paint, some people sew, I meddle.

PianoMan2
#2re: FALSETTOS video clip
Posted: 4/18/09 at 12:41am

Great Show!

I still hold out hope that this will get produced off-broadway again in the future.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#3re: FALSETTOS video clip
Posted: 4/18/09 at 8:49am

"My father's a homo. My mother's not thrilled at all."

hunterchi Profile Photo
hunterchi
#4re: FALSETTOS video clip
Posted: 4/18/09 at 11:37am

Thanks for that...

I really think this show might have some revival life in it yet!

Gothampc
#5re: FALSETTOS video clip
Posted: 4/18/09 at 3:32pm

I didn't like Barbara Walsh in this. She was missing Trina's vulnerability. Too much "soccer mom" and not enough "femininity". I had seen Act 2 off-Broadway when it was Falsettoland, and Faith Prince stopped the show with "Holding to the Ground".

Taking a page from the "born to soon" book, Judy Garland would have been the most perfect Trina. To look into her eyes as she sang "I'm tired of all the happy men who rule the world" would have been theater gold. She would have been funny and frantic and heartbreaking.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#6re: FALSETTOS video clip
Posted: 4/18/09 at 3:57pm

I would love to see this show revived.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#7re: FALSETTOS video clip
Posted: 4/18/09 at 4:06pm

Revival, please! And a good one, please. In other words, Roundabout, stay away! I think LCT could put on a great revival of FALSETTOS.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Videos