pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?- Page 2

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?

Bluemoon
#25re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 6:27pm

Break in the storm - I'm making a run for it! Later!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#26re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 6:31pm

I remember glitter paints!

And... I still have my Barbies!

Later, gator!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#27re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 6:40pm

Some real wines I have seen & in some cases tasted are:

Old Fat Bastard
Marilyn Merlot
Lulu B
Vampire Wines

Mrs R is in the industry & occasionally gets some free samples although nowhere near what she did in the past.

Poster Emeritus

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#28re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 9:05pm

I missed the start of the new thread! re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

YAY Addy got to start it!

I went back to read the last page and a half of the old thread to see what titillating conversation I missed, and, well...not much. re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

We were talking about that woman that found the lottery ticket at work. I said that with my luck if I found an old winning ticket, it would've expired the day before I found it!

Open bar!

re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#29re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 9:07pm

Girly! And hard liquor! Two of my favorites! Together! re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#30re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 9:18pm

Sweet talker! And I LOVE it! And you! re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

One of these days, I'm determined to have a purple drink. I think Shamey found a recipe for one, but I forget what it was.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#31re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 9:24pm

Maybe we'll make this next time you come over:

PURPLE MARTINI

This is a unique Martini that has one key ingredient, a new (released in 2007) energy/fruit/health drink called PURPLE. The juice tastes like a fruitier Welch's grape juice, it's syrupy but has a nice blend of ingredients (all antioxidants) including blueberry, blackcurrant, pomegranate, cranberry, purple plum and black cherry, and is great for mixing into cocktails when properly diluted. There's another PURPLE Martini I've heard of that is 2 parts PURPLE, 1 part vodka and 1/2 part triple, but this is too syrupy for me.
Ingredients:

* 2 oz vodka
* 3/4 oz PURPLE juice drink
* 1/2 oz triple sec

Preparation:

1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#32re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 9:39pm

Hmm. That could work!

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#33re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 9:51pm

Maybe we'll be experiencing our own, happier version of a "Purple Summer." re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#34re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 10:23pm

I'll drink to that!

"unleash the girly"

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#35re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 10:34pm

You'll drink to anything. re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#36re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/28/09 at 10:52pm

Purple summer? Good lord if I see anyones ass ill projectile vomit like regan in the excorcist

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#37re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 7:25am

Don't worry Harris, there's not a chance in hell you'll see anyone's anything - at least not from anyone here. re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

Mornin'

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#38re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 7:30am

Good morning Deetie!

Happy Friday, all!

Poof!

Q
#39re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 7:45am

Morning.

Off to Vegas today for a long weekend. I'd be more excited if I actually liked Vegas. Oh, well - time with my friend and a couple of shows - life could be worse.

Happy Weekend to all.

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#40re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 7:51am

Oh well now you've gone and brought wine into the mix.......

KFTC!!!!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#41re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 7:53am

SOMMS! re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?
Q! re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

Wine has always been in the mix here, Stockard, just not in the thread title. Wine, whine, all the same.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#42re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 7:58am

T

G

I

F

Finally!

You'd think I had to put in a full work week.

Morning kiddles! Time to check out Ep 4! re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

"unleash the girly"

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#43re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 7:58am

LOL, Deet!

KFTC!!!!!

Bluemoon
#44re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 8:08am

Good morning!
I completely forgot about episode4 - thanks for the reminder. It's been kind of a Friday treat (I think).

Stockard - all it took to get you in here was WINE????? You're a cheap date (which is different than being cheap).

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#45re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 8:47am

Morning my peoples.

I'm in foul mood today and I don't know why.

Yay for new thread!!! Girly, Depending how the bartender makes it a Sex on the Beach can look quite purple.

It takes about a day for the Episodes to be iPhone viewable, and for some reason last week, I could view Part A but not B, so it's still a cliffhanger for me.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Bluemoon
#46re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 8:51am

Part B is good. Episode 4 is very well written, but more serious than funny. The guy playing Cubby reminds me of a handsome man from these parts.

How's the hair?

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#47re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 8:52am

still gone re: Can The Adults Please Smoke?  Chapter 29:  Who Wants Wine?

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Bluemoon
#48re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 8:54am

It'll grow. Take it from one who has made the same rash decision before. It grows, just not fast enough.

Q
#49re: Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 29: Who Wants Wine?
Posted: 5/29/09 at 9:06am

"It grows, just not fast enough."

Or, as in my case, it only grows where you don't want it to.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!