News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 113

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2800Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 9:28am

*runs to check news reports*

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2801Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 9:32am

Me too.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2802Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 9:53am

Go Deet Go!

Boobs, I agree with you about Mondays - MEH.

Broadwayboobs
#2803Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 10:21am

YOU *hugs*

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2804Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 1:07pm

What's the date? Maybe you've got an assistant that day!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#2805Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 2:45pm

Morose Monday!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2806Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 8:30pm

ROFLMAO!!!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2807Titillating Tuesday!!
Posted: 8/5/14 at 7:28am

Morning!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#2808Titillating Tuesday!!
Posted: 8/5/14 at 8:02am

Titillating Tuesday!!

Bluemoon
#2809Titillating Tuesday!!
Posted: 8/5/14 at 9:24am

Hiya! Morning birthday party for a coworker. I was SO good - I passed on the donuts and cheese danish. Not sure how long I can keep this up, but I've been good .....so far.

In other news, the offices here are all infested with fruit flies. I'm going out at lunch and buying a bug bomb. the nuclear kind.

Updated On: 8/5/14 at 09:24 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2810Titillating Tuesday!!
Posted: 8/5/14 at 10:05am

Mornin'

Yogurt, Pineapple and Almonds for breakfast this morning.

YouWantitWhen????
#2811Titillating Tuesday!!
Posted: 8/5/14 at 2:28pm

Same old same old for me. Slow cooked oatmeal, blueberries and cinnamon.

Feeling a wee bug coming on. Ugh.

Happy Tuesday Adults.

Bluemoon
#2812Titillating Tuesday!!
Posted: 8/5/14 at 4:03pm

I confess: I caved. Big time.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2813Titillating Tuesday!!
Posted: 8/5/14 at 4:48pm

...it's been one of those days.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs
#2814Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 7:17am

Morning peeps! Where's that bastard Friday?!?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2815Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 7:35am

Mornin'

And it's already becoming another one of those days, Addy. Not even 8:00 and every last nerve is being worked. Where is that bastard Friday?

Broadwayboobs
#2816Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 8:46am

Weeping Wednesday

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2817Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 8:49am

Monday's icon could work for Wednesday. Might help, too.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2818Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 9:25am

I LOVE how everyone is looking forward to Friday!! It IS a special day, isn't it. Weeping Wednesday

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2819Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 9:28am

Actually, it's Saturday, Girly, but we're going to Dovetail on Friday because we'll be in Boston on Saturday. So we get to celebrate our legal anniversary TWICE! Weeping Wednesday

Bluemoon
#2820Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 9:43am

*snicker*

And the chains keep getting yanked.

*snicker*

YouWantitWhen????
#2821Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 9:47am

Whose chain and where is it being yanked?

Happy Hump Day Adults!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2822Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 10:15am

What's so special about Friday?

YouWantitWhen????
#2823Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 11:31am

It is the most important day of the year from one special Framily member.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2824Weeping Wednesday
Posted: 8/6/14 at 11:41am

Yes, it's the day the gleesome threesome are all the same age! Weeping Wednesday

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos