News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 123

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

brdlwyr
#3050Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 10:04am

12 hours = long day! Yikes! I have to prep for the accountant this weekend. It is my own fault for not keeping up with the books. Otherwise, excited for first football game and relaxed unscheduled Sunday and Monday!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3051Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 10:28am

Mornin'

We saw "Boyhood" yesterday. Interesting film. Long.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3052Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 10:30am

brd, it sucks, but nothing I can do. Tipsy Thursday

Must.Not.Go.To.Main.Board.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3053Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 10:35am

I definately need to work more hours. Turning over a new leaf after Labor Day!

D2 - I thought you were used to "long"?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3054Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 10:43am

It depends on the length, Brd.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3055Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 11:52am

Walked into a virtual storm of human excrement this morning. Days like this make marrying for money seem like a good idea.

Broadwayboobs
#3056Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 11:59am

YOU I keep missing that too. I said that the last time a long term relationship ended and here I am back in love instead of money.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen????
#3057Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 12:40pm

It is like being competent/talented is a freaking burden.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3058Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 12:40pm

YWiW: go for both.

YouWantitWhen????
#3059Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 12:57pm

Both love and money? Only happens in the movies. And with a specific NY oncologist.

Bluemoon
#3060Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 1:04pm

Hiya!

Two HUGE presentations finished. can finally take a deep breath. And get lunch!

Broadwayboobs
#3061Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 1:21pm

Moony...and cake!

brdlwyr
#3062Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 1:41pm

Had half a vegan cupcake last night - delightful! Even my sister enjoyed a bite. She is seeing psychologist next week. Let's pray it is the first step toward some sense of stability!

Broadwayboobs
#3063Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 2:18pm

sending good vibes to brdsis

Broadwayboobs
#3064Funky Friday
Posted: 8/29/14 at 8:11am

Morning peeps! What's up for everyone's extended weekend? I have a BBQ tomorrow and Sunday. I was invited to another on Monday, but think I'll pass. I want a day of rest.

YouWantitWhen????
#3065Funky Friday
Posted: 8/29/14 at 9:51am

I got to see my two most favorite men in all of New York last night. Yay! After me being late and a wee bit on edge because of horrible traffic, things turned lovely (which how could they not with those two!).

I have an extra day off on Tuesday for my annual physical - other than that, some homework, shopping for some clothes that fit, working out, visiting some bathroom supply/fixture stores, and playing with friends.

Happy Weekend Adults.

brdlwyr
#3066Funky Friday
Posted: 8/29/14 at 11:40am

We decided to have a low key weekend. Meeting best friends for cocktails after work (sans sister). Football all day Saturday! Mrs. Brd wants a new couch - Sunday but I will be at office finishing accounting for accountant next week.

Happy Labor Day!

Bluemoon
#3067Funky Friday
Posted: 8/29/14 at 1:17pm

Hi!

Also spending some time in the office over the weekend. So much went on this week that I need a quiet day, with no one around, to catch up on work and file things away. Besides, it's going to be HOT the next three days. Go figure, after the coolest summer in decades.

brdlwyr
#3068Funky Friday
Posted: 8/29/14 at 1:44pm

I would say that we had the best summer weather in years! Hot today and t-storms for football tomorrow!

Broadwayboobs
#3069Funky Friday
Posted: 8/29/14 at 2:35pm

Funky Friday

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3070Funky Friday
Posted: 9/1/14 at 12:39pm

Well, she's married. Lovely rehearsal BBQ on Saturday night (I LOVE the groom's mother!), even lovelier wedding last night in "the most romantic restaurant in L.A." (a scene in "Legally Blonde" was filmed there), and now we're off to a "post-wedding brunch." Bouche doesn't do things small.

And home tonight.

YouWantitWhen????
#3071Funky Friday
Posted: 9/1/14 at 1:47pm

She looked lovely in the pictures I have seen. MWAH to you!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3072TRANSITION Tuesday!
Posted: 9/2/14 at 7:00am

Morning. Slowly easing my way back in. Haven't opened mail yet, so I have no idea what fun stuff awaits me yet.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#3073TRANSITION Tuesday!
Posted: 9/2/14 at 7:13am

morning peeps! 1 day off for a holiday and I have 397 emails in my inbox. Let the games begin!

YouWantitWhen????
#3074TRANSITION Tuesday!
Posted: 9/2/14 at 10:36am

Taking today off for my annual physical. This is the fist time in a long time I am looking forward to my Dr.s reaction...

Note to self - do not take vitamins when you are not supposed to eat breakfast.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos