News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 124

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3075TRANSITION Tuesday!
Posted: 9/2/14 at 11:08am

good luck YOU! Your Dr is going to be very surprised!

I have class tomorrow and Thursday and exam on Friday. I'm on Staycation next week.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3076TRANSITION Tuesday!
Posted: 9/2/14 at 2:27pm

Y - good luck! It is nice to expect a nice reaction from the doctor.

BB - what class are you taking?

Broadwayboobs
#3077TRANSITION Tuesday!
Posted: 9/2/14 at 4:14pm

brd - it's a series 99 that FINRA decided all operations people need to have. I'm too old for this!

BTW if you anyone needs a good cry rent "The Fault in our Stars".

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3078TRANSITION Tuesday!
Posted: 9/2/14 at 4:20pm

Yikes! We are required to attend seminars, but no testing after the bar exam (at least in Illinois.)

Broadwayboobs
#3079TRANSITION Tuesday!
Posted: 9/2/14 at 4:34pm

FINRA is cruel, but I guess they make money this way too.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3080TRANSITION Tuesday!
Posted: 9/2/14 at 4:50pm

FINRA is cruel. Luckily, I do not support primarily registered products, so I don't have any of those rules (including archiving for my emails, but for some recipients). You would think the JD would be sufficient.

The doctor was sufficiently pleased. She even commented on how flat my stomach was as she did her exam - apparently it made it that much easier to determine everything was in good order...

Now the hard part, migrating to a maintenance that works.

Back to work tomorrow. Then Florida on the 8th and Cedar Rapids on the 15th (both for a week). Then back to Cedar Rapids in mid October. Bleech. It probably is not a good idea to reintroduce alcohol to my system at these work functions. But it could be highly entertaining for all.

Updated On: 9/2/14 at 04:50 PM

Broadwayboobs
#3081TRANSITION Tuesday!
Posted: 9/2/14 at 4:56pm

Congrats YOU...so proud of you. XO

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3082Wed. Day.
Posted: 9/3/14 at 7:45am

Mornin'

Congrats, YWiW, our incredible shrinking friend! (And having seen you recently: HOT! And I don't mean the L.A. weather. Wed. Day. )

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3083Wed. Day.
Posted: 9/3/14 at 7:54am

I’m working from home. Stomach started acting up an hour or so before going to bed last night. I was up periodically throughout the night. I thought something I ate didn’t agree with me, but now I’m wondering if I have a stomach virus, since I’m now having some cold flashes. Of course I didn’t bring my laptop home, so I went up to the office this morning to grab it. I have several deliverables this week.

Bleh.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

YouWantitWhen????
#3084Wed. Day.
Posted: 9/3/14 at 9:22am

Ugh, feel better girly - take care of your self.

And Deet, only if Cranky is the new hot.

brdlwyr
#3085Wed. Day.
Posted: 9/3/14 at 10:43am

BWG - feel better!

Y - congrats!!!!! Wed. Day. Wed. Day.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3086TRASHY Thursday...
Posted: 9/4/14 at 7:36am

'mornin.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3087TRASHY Thursday...
Posted: 9/4/14 at 7:45am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen????
#3088TRASHY Thursday...
Posted: 9/4/14 at 9:59am

Morning...

brdlwyr
#3089TRASHY Thursday...
Posted: 9/4/14 at 4:01pm

RIP Joan!

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#3090Frisky Friday.
Posted: 9/5/14 at 4:53am

Greetings and Good morning!

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

brdlwyr
#3091Frisky Friday.
Posted: 9/5/14 at 1:36pm

Oh my! Shira in the house!!!!! Hello!

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#3092Frisky Friday.
Posted: 9/5/14 at 4:20pm

Hi! Figured I'd come and say hello. I miss you guys!

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3093Monday MEH
Posted: 9/8/14 at 7:58am

Mornin'

YouWantitWhen????
#3094Monday MEH
Posted: 9/8/14 at 9:39am

Off to Tampa Florida this week, and Iowa next week - oh the exciting places you will NOT go.

And waves to Shira - you looked beautiful at your wedding!

Bluemoon
#3095Monday MEH
Posted: 9/8/14 at 10:36am

'Morning!

Off to....no where this week. Just going crazy, but that's not a new destination.

I'm heading up to Nova Scotia in a few weeks, though. Planing the trip has been done in stolen moments during the busy day, but they are the best moments of the day!

brdlwyr
#3096Monday MEH
Posted: 9/8/14 at 10:37am

Shira - I want to see pics!

Woke up to learn our friend's daugther charger with murder!!!!

Bears suck! Beautiful day at Soldier Field - but not on the field!

C16's team pulled of miracle victory! Much fun!

Hope all had nice weekends!

Bluemoon
#3097Monday MEH
Posted: 9/8/14 at 11:39am

Murder?!? Geez Louise - that's kinda serious. Was she a troubled child?

brdlwyr
#3098Monday MEH
Posted: 9/8/14 at 11:43am

She had a "mean girl" reputation. Looks like it was drug related which the girls confirmed was a big problem for her/ Very sad. Her mother and grandmother are just lovely people.

Bluemoon
#3099Monday MEH
Posted: 9/8/14 at 12:27pm

Oh, that's too bad. I feel badly for her family.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos