News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 122

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3025Miserable Monday
Posted: 8/25/14 at 7:07pm

brd, your story made me laugh out loud.

BGG, that's such exciting news! Your mom is surely smiling down at this happy, happy news. Sending you big hugs. xox

I don't know what the rest of you smokers and jokers are talking about...

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3026Miserable Monday
Posted: 8/25/14 at 7:29pm

There's an invisible cloak?!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#30272zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 7:27am

Morning peeps! Hep, there is, but none of us can find it. The joys of being invisible.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#30282zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 8:20am

Anyone see or hear from Deet today?

Broadwayboobs
#30292zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 9:01am

Dum dee dum dum

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#30302zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 11:51am

Congrats to BGG's news! Congrats to Roadcase (sp) (Mr. Mom!)

So much rain here!

The kids seem to be acclamated to school. C19 is really in the hot seat - I hope she is up to the challenge. C16 is working so hard in football and his studies. 12 hours at the desk on Sunday.

Happy Tuesday!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#30312zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 3:23pm

*sings* A Foggy Day in Melbourne Town.

Oops. Sorry. I should break into song like that - it'll scare the neighbours. But, yes, we have a blanket of fog this morning. Should be a beautiful day. Hopefully, a portent of a lovely Spring to come. 2zzzzzz day

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#30322zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 3:35pm

Hey Hep! Nice sunny day in NYC.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#30332zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 3:49pm

Good to hear, Boobs!

Broadwayboobs
#30342zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 4:27pm

Looks like another looooonnnnnng work day for me!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#30352zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 5:00pm

I'm alive and well and in a galaxy far, far away...

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#30362zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 5:02pm

Nanu Nanu

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#30372zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 5:03pm

Shira Shira

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#30382zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 5:18pm

Bobira, banana-bana,forira
Fee fi mo-mira.
Shira!

Broadwayboobs
#30392zzzzzz day
Posted: 8/26/14 at 5:22pm

Let's do Chuck!

Broadwayboobs
#3040Whacky Wednesday
Posted: 8/27/14 at 7:29am

Mornign peeps! I swear my boss should just tell me when he's going to be in. Yup another day off for him. Although it is quite without him around, so I'm really not complaining.

Bluemoon
#3041Whacky Wednesday
Posted: 8/27/14 at 8:08am

That's usually a sign of someone who's fixing to leave, so there is hope...

Nice day here so we've scheduled a fire drill. We have to do 8 fire drills a year. My suggestion would be to do them twice a day for 4 days and just enjoy the nice weather while we have it. This is why I'm not the principal.

Broadwayboobs
#3042Whacky Wednesday
Posted: 8/27/14 at 8:26am

LOL Moony I'm with you on the fire drills. I'm actually a Fire Warden here. They're all going to burn because they refuse to move when we have a fire drill. I'll wave as I run out of course Whacky Wednesday

brdlwyr
#3043Whacky Wednesday
Posted: 8/27/14 at 10:41am

8 seems like a lot!

We have a few a year here. I can see the county building from my office where 5 died about ten years ago!

Happy Humping Day Whacky Wednesday

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3044Whacky Wednesday
Posted: 8/27/14 at 11:23am

Mornin'

Broadwayboobs
#3045Whacky Wednesday
Posted: 8/27/14 at 11:39am

Howdy Deet!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3046Whacky Wednesday
Posted: 8/27/14 at 12:00pm

DEEEEEEETTT.

It is going to be a hot one out here on the Left Coast.

In the past I have gotten an exemption (knees and back) when we have the building evacuation. I only walk down 27 flights of stairs when my life depends on it!

Happy Hump Day!

Broadwayboobs
#3047Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 9:13am

Morning peeps! I feel like I never left here. These 12 hour work days are burning me out. I almost missed my 7:30 bus last night which means I would have to wait until 9 pm for the next one. Luckily I got there at 7:28.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3048Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 9:35am

Happy Thursday - Yeeehaawww!

Almost the extra long weekend!

Broadwayboobs
#3049Tipsy Thursday
Posted: 8/28/14 at 9:47am

That extra day makes me happy!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos