News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 131

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3250Terrible Thursday
Posted: 9/25/14 at 11:42am

Crosses fingers for Brd! And good for Brd's sister!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3251Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 8:05am

Morning peeps! What up for the weekend? I'm having a cousin over for dinner that I haven't seen in around 30 years if not longer. She's actually one of my Mom's 1st cousin's granddaughters. I remember her when she was a baby. Facebook bringing families back together.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3252Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 8:43am

Mornin'

Kids went wild upstairs last night -- it's been happening a lot again lately. The last time when we had a pow-wow about it, the management company sided with them, using the excuse "they're just young children."

That was 5 years ago. The youngest is now 10. They're all old enough to understand how to behave in an apartment now.

It's going to get ugly.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 9/26/14 at 08:43 AM

Bluemoon
#3253Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 8:49am

Just remember, Deet - homicide entails a lot of paperwork. Not always worth it.

Extremely busy weekend here - wake, funeral, homecoming activities and dance, and - oh yeah - hubby's birthday. I need this week to be OVER.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3254Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 8:53am

Yes, but Viola Davis and I have 76,000 mutual "friends." Finally Friday!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3255Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 9:16am

Moony, tell Mr. Moony to check FB. I wished him a HB there Finally Friday!

Deet, a potato in a sock doesn't leave scars. Just sayin'

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3256Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 9:43am

Or fingerprints, I hear.

Broadwayboobs
#3257Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 11:11am

It's a very simple arts and crafts project too.

YouWantitWhen????
#3258Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 11:54am

A bat, a nail, and three good swings - and problem solved. Just wear gloves.

Happy Friday Adults.

That's all I got.

Broadwayboobs
#3259Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 12:56pm

I like YOU's thinking.

brdlwyr
#3260Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 1:19pm

Strange morning! Bizarre, stresful, traumatic and filled with relief! She was very scared but willing to go! Pray for success! It is very nice to no longer have the stress of having her at the house!

Happy Friday! Footbal tonight, dinner at best friends Saturday and then Bears/Packers on Sunday!

Broadwayboobs
#3261Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 1:20pm

Sending good vibes, brd.

YouWantitWhen????
#3262Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 2:12pm

Ditto to Boobs.

The fact that she sees the need is at least a start.

brdlwyr
#3263Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/26/14 at 4:07pm

Two of siblings have gone through AA. The current rehaber said "I'm not going through that fukking god thing!" She is a charmer.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3264Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/27/14 at 5:46am

I'm just home from a wonderful game. A beautiful, sunny day, 100,00 screaming fans and... YES WE WON!!!!! So happy.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

brdlwyr
#3265Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/27/14 at 1:59pm

Aswesome GH! We hope teh Bears can beat the Packers tomorrow. C16 played well as we trounced the opponent.

After one night of serenity I had phone call from the rehaber asking to leave. I do not understand how she has access to a phone. Unfair stress put on Mrs. Brd and I as well as C16. I will not take any further calls and IS she leaves the facility she will need to go to a shelter. Addicts are narcissitic beyond belief! Finally Friday!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3266Finally Friday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 12:54am

Congrats to C16, Brd! A big hug to you and the family for everything else that is going on.

I am still smiling from Saturday's game. Carn the Hawks! Finally Friday!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3267MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 7:22am

Morning.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#3268MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 7:35am

Morning peeps! I had a little scare last night right before "Revenge" started. TMZ reported a Monster Truck accident in Amsterdam that killed 3 (including a child) and injured 15. My heart was in my throat knowing my son was there. Thank God that even with the time difference he text me back and said he was fine. It was an independent company and not his that this happened with. It all didn't make sense to me being his company does not allow spectators to be so close. Plus I found out through all this that my son and the other Tech Officials all carry remotes that can cut off the trucks engines in emergencies like that. The joys of being a dad. I told him no matter how old he gets I will always worry abut him. I know pray for the poor people who were killed and injured in that horrible accident. My son returns home today.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3269MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 7:42am

Hearing a blurb on PLJ about a monster truck crashing into the crowd while I was driving on 287 this morning, set my hear a racin'! Especially when they finally DID the news, they didn't say a damn thing about it! IDJITS!! I couldn't wait to get to work, so I could text you!

I Googled it afterward, and it's a weird set-up. It's held in the town square every year, and there's only metal barriers between the trucks and the crowd!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 9/29/14 at 07:42 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3270MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 8:08am

Yea, no safety precautions as the U.S Monster Jam professionals. They even block off many front rows in the arena, so the crowds are far enough if something like that would ever happen.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3271MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 9:09am

Mornin'

Boobs, I'm so glad he's okay. I'd have freaked too.

Great first rehearsal last night; I "face-timed" it. DD has assembled a kick-ass cast and production crew. I'm very happy.

Oh, and that AT&T snafu has finally been resolved. Somehow, (and I have my ideas how) a number was added to my account and used in Jamaica, of all places. After nearly 3 hours in a store working with both an in-store and on-the-phone customer rep, everything got slowly untangled (except how that number got added to my account in 2013) and they removed all the charges from my bill. Whew.

Broadwayboobs
#3272MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 9:17am

Deet, that's F'd up! Sorry you had to go through that. I hate when we're inconvenienced because of low life idiots!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3273MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 9:27am

My own theory -- which I'm debating whether or not to pursue -- is it was done by the store personnel who "helped" me with changing the terms of my contract last year. That person no longer works for AT&T, and while I hate to be all "conspiracy theorist," I can't help but think he'd have had the means to do something like that.

What no one can figure out, though, is why charges which had been accruing for over a year now never showed up on my bill until last month.

Broadwayboobs
#3274MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 9:32am

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmm

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos