News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 132

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3275MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 9:35am

The moral of the story is pay even closer attention to your bills than you already do. QUESTION EVERYTHING.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3276MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 9:37am

Morning Adults!

Happy Monday - off to fight the corporate wars once again.

Boobs, when I heard I thought of your wee one, but had no idea he was in the same place. Wheew.

Deet - I would probably jump on that same suspicious boat with you.

I missed Hep, but a belated wave!

Hey Girly - how's things?

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3277MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 10:00am

Good luck YOU with those corporate wars.

Where's Moony? I'm waiting to hear her take on Revenge.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3278MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 10:04am

Cake.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3279MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 12:56pm

That's one big cake

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3280MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 3:30pm

First clinic - epic fail! Trying second tomorrow that "fits her needs." Rough weekend - we will see!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3281MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 6:18pm

Moony's just being ornery.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3282MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 7:18pm

A large hug for Brd!

There's cake?! MELLOW Monday!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

mjohnson2 Profile Photo
mjohnson2
#3283MELLOW Monday!
Posted: 9/29/14 at 7:20pm

Would anybody care to explain to me what this thread actually is?

Anything regarding shows stated by this account is an attempt to convey opinion and not fact.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3284TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/30/14 at 7:54am

'lo!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#3285TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/30/14 at 8:42am

Mornin' Girly!

I am in the process of making rugelach. I am not sure I am qualified to do this. We shall see.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Updated On: 9/30/14 at 08:42 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3286TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/30/14 at 9:09am

Morning peeps! I hate the end of the month! See you tomorrow.

brdlwyr
#3287TRASHY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/30/14 at 10:16am

Rehab stop #2. Looks like a nice place, but that does not mean much. Staff was nice.

Mrs. Brd is leaving her job. Might be akward as her boss was in our wedding. Oh well.

What a wonderful stress free time lately! HA

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3288WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 10/1/14 at 7:08am

Morning.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3289WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 10/1/14 at 7:14am

WHIMSICAL Wednesday!

MORNING PEEPS!

Bluemoon
#3290WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 10/1/14 at 5:01pm

I feel badly being MIA this week - and now I'm leaving for the rest of the week. Sorry!!! Been bogged down at work, trying to tie up loose ends - only to create more loose ends.

I missed Hep? Damn!

Brd - does Mrs. Brd have another job to go to?

Wait - there was CAKE?

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3291WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 10/1/14 at 5:06pm

Bon voyage, Moony!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs
#3292WHIMSICAL Wednesday!
Posted: 10/1/14 at 5:08pm

WHIMSICAL Wednesday!

Key word "WAS"

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3293TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 7:11am

Safe travels!

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3294TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 7:16am

Morning peeps! Today is my Friday. YAY!

I stopped by Macbeth rehearsal last night to pick up the reservations for the show. It opens tomorrow and I was amazed at how many times Macbeth himself said "line". Really? Not for anything, but he could just say "hickory dickory dock" and no one would be the wiser. Pull a Sinatra and say "scooby dooby doo" and continue!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3295TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 7:19am

I think I'm doing 1/2 day tomorrow.

Was Macbeth in JCS?

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3296TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 7:54am

"Not for anything, but he could just say "hickory dickory dock" and no one would be the wiser."

ROFLMAO! TRANQUIL Thursday!

Mornin'

Broadwayboobs
#3297TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 7:55am

No, but he's another ginger. What is it with them giving gingers the leads? lol There's only 4 peeps from JCS in this production. 2 from the chorus, Simon and Pilot. The guy who played Peter is the director.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3298TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 8:31am

Someone there likes gingers. Just sayin'...

Broadwayboobs
#3299TRANQUIL Thursday!
Posted: 10/2/14 at 8:45am

I'm starting to think that Deet. TRANQUIL Thursday!

BTW CBS is knocking it out of the park for me this season. 2 of my new favorites are....Scorpion & Stalker. Both 1 word...both begin with "S" TRANQUIL Thursday!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos