News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More- Page 21

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#500MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 4:58am

Namo she is also adding dates in other US cities like New York and more UK dates in London. Just because she hasn't added straight away doesn't mean the tour ain't selling. If you follow 'sales' as mentioned you will see that one of the ticket brokers in the US has already said that they have noticed no down tick in sales at all. So calm yourself dear.

Sorry Jane2 I can't stand him, never have been able to but let's not dwell on him please, the typical parties are already trying to turn this thread in to their playground again (just look at the above few posts).

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#501MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 5:23am

The first 1:07 are really good!

Dammit, Namo. That is out of line. 1:44-2:15 are also really good. Really, though, it's a weird pop song in which the verses are much stronger than the chorus. I have to admit, I DO kinda like the very ABBA'esque sound of the first part of the chorus (1:07-1:24), but they completely lose me with that awful, generic straight acting Bro-EDM sound that kicks in (1:24-1:42). It's not even a particularly contemporary EDM effect either. It sounds like something you'd hear at Electric Daisy Carnival in 2000. I'm not usually a fan of "rocking out" Madonna, but I think this song could have been really interesting if she had actually rocked out in the choruses instead. I mean the verses and bridge (or whatever we call that bit between the initial verse and the start of the chorus) with their "Smells Like Teen Spirit" guitar chords would be the perfect lead in to some searing guitar electric guitar. Could have saved a rather blah chorus. Ah, well, Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#502MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 9:16am

She hasn't added any dates in NY.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#503MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 10:39am

MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More

Sorry I missed out on all the fun last night. I was performing The Tyler Suite for the Tyler Clementi Foundation with the Windy City Gay Men's Chorus and it was an amazing experience. We even had a second show! In the same day! And it wasn't even in Canada.

Jane - I feel the same about you! You're smart, sweet, generous, talented, and LOADS of fun. What's not to like? Anyway, if whatshisface doesn't like me, it's okay. I mean, it's insane not to like me, but that's his opinion.

And Namo, if we ever do tag team, I hope we kind find a good choreographer. It makes all the difference.

I have to admit, I DO kinda like the very ABBA'esque sound of the first part of the chorus (1:07-1:24)

If only she had sampled an ABBA tune the new fans weren't familiar with, she could have had a huge hit single. But I did think Addicted was one of the better tracks. Odd that it didn't replace one of the truly terrible songs.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Updated On: 3/22/15 at 10:39 AM

#504MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 12:12pm

It's selling ok..

many tickets left in US Updated On: 3/22/15 at 12:12 PM

FindingNamo
#505MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 12:33pm

The sales are fine. They're fine. And she has a cold. And the sales aren't as brisk because of the leaks.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 3/22/15 at 12:33 PM

#506MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 2:02pm

and she also got yanked. she didn't fall.

FindingNamo
#507MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 2:35pm

It was tied to tight. And those Japanese dancers.

songanddanceman2
#508MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 2:48pm

While the mainstream media has speculated about “slow ticket sales” for Madonna’s 2015 tour, third party ticket sites like ConcertBank.com aren’t noticing any sludge in the works. Premium Madonna tickets are selling briskly, says the site, with many venues may only showing listings for cheap concert tickets and less desirable single ticket sales.'

Isn't this exactly what I said to you Namo but you said I was talking rubbish? You know the whole only the cheap less desirable seats left?

Erik I know she hadn't added on extra dates in NY but apparently she will be doing, she's also apparently adding on either the 2nd or 12th December in London. Dates have been added on in a few other countries as well including France and Italy.

FindingNamo
#509MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 3:19pm

Let's face it, if she doesn't sell out the shows and add more dates and break income records it will really diminish the artistic triumph of Rebel Heart, which some call perhaps one of the good albums of hers in quite some time.

Scalpers are fundamentally dishonest, as are illegal downloaders.

songanddanceman2
#510MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 5:35pm

Lol so in other words everyone is wrong but you again?

FindingNamo
#511MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 8:01pm

No as I've said to you in the past, everything with my name in the left margin is my opinion. I thought we had agreed that I don't have to specify that when I say things like "In my opinion Madonna is no longer at a place where the first show sells out in 30 minutes and the second and sometimes third and occasionally fourth nights sell out within the next day are in my opinion just memories buried in the past in my opinion and that yes in my opinion that MEANS something. IMO."

songanddanceman2
#512MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/23/15 at 9:43am

But why do you care if she sells out in 30 minutes or not? The fact is she still sells very well, i mean this is a woman in her 3rd decade of her career give her a break, she is doing fine

Also, sorry to burst your bubble more but

Extra Dates added
30 August 2015 – Miami – American Airlines Arena (general sale: March 30th)
17 September 2015 – New York – Madison Square Garden (general sale: March 30th)
6 October 2015 – Toronto – Air Canada Center (general sale: March 30th)
10 September 2015 – Montreal – Bell Centre (general sale: March 21st)
5 November 2015 – Koln – LANXESS Arena (general sale: March 23rd)
11 November 2015 – Berlin – Mercedes-Benz Arena (general sale: March 23rd)
22 November 2015 – Turin – Pala Alpitour (general sale: March 24th)

Those are just the latest dates added, as i said, i think she is doing fine

Updated On: 3/23/15 at 09:43 AM

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#513MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/23/15 at 11:27am

This is actually her 4th decade! 80's, 90's, 2000's, now 2010's.

Updated On: 3/23/15 at 11:27 AM

FindingNamo
#514MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/23/15 at 11:33am

"But why do you care if she sells out in 30 minutes or not?"

I don't care if she does but I think it's telling if she doesn't. And I only mention it in these threads because you counteract every single criticism of her musical product with download figures, presale orders, streaming chart positions, tour grosses and dance chart reports. The numbers are very important to you unless they tell a story that doesn't fit the triumph narrative and then they don't mean anything to you at all.

That's why.

songanddanceman2
#515MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/23/15 at 11:48am

Erm Namo i think if you check back through thread you will see its you that talks the most about her sales, touring sales etc so that is rubbish. In fact when i posted about the chart news it was to say she would suffer a huge drop in the states in week 2. So don't make it sound like its everybody else doing that when it's you

FindingNamo
#516MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/23/15 at 11:50am

I'm not talking about just this thread. I'm talking about our years-long Mame and Vera dialogue about the subject of Madonna. I'm Vera.

songanddanceman2
#517MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/23/15 at 12:03pm

Well then I would say move on Vera, same with getting hung up on someone mentioning she had a cold (which let's be honest she clearly did) etc, you are better than this Vera

FindingNamo
#518MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/23/15 at 12:21pm

You said "hung up"!

#519MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/23/15 at 12:30pm

Video for Ghosttown w/Terrence Howard is in the can!

Wrapped on March 21st...

it'll be out VERY soon.

it was also sent to radio on test runs this weekend.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#520MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/23/15 at 12:31pm

I'd love for her to have a radio hit.

I don't think it's going to happen though.

....but the world goes 'round

songanddanceman2
#521MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/23/15 at 12:42pm

Ghosttown is already close to out performing Living for Love in terms of radio play in under a week so hopefully that one will do well for her, plus the reviews are great

#522MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/24/15 at 12:35am

Ghost town enters US adult contemporary charts at #21

Good start.

http://m.billboard.com/v/News/ChartHighlightsMadon3
Updated On: 3/24/15 at 12:35 AM

#523MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/24/15 at 10:36am

Articles are stating that REBEL HEART falls to 20, if she's lucky by the second week. it may go lower.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#524MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/24/15 at 11:05am

I'm not surprised. Her last 4 or so albums haven't been very good, and worse they all sounded the same.

People need to discover that this is a more commercial album for her. I think word of mouth will give it legs.

It may not hit #1, but it could still go platinum over time.

But really, her chart position and sales numbers don't mean that much to me.

I just love the album. Casual listeners don't really care about industry benchmarks (for the most part).

....but the world goes 'round

Videos