News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More- Page 20

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#475MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/20/15 at 7:45pm

It spiked sales? how does something been available for free all over the net 'spike sales'?

Billboard themelves mentioned that its done the album no favors, the big Madonna fans pre ordered the album back in December, the casual listeners would have listened online or downloaded it, why pay for something when its readily available for free. Hell most of the album was on You Tube for the past 10 weeks. The leaks and fast pre release got Madonna fans buying, but all the news about the leaks just had people going to the download sites for it. Sorry but i can't agree for a second that it helped sales, that's absurd

Its interesting you saying that the album sounds like reject songs from Erotica, i think most of us on here have commented that one song (Best Night) does, but i dont see it with any other track at all

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

FindingNamo
#476MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/20/15 at 7:50pm

Given how many homos who would die for her on these boards were among the first to rave about the leaked tracks until I finally pointed out how weird that was for people who consider themselves die hard fans to be stealing from their queen, and you all said you were going to buy the official release and you personally bought two copies, it's true, I do not think the leaks hurt a thing.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 3/20/15 at 07:50 PM

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#477MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 6:46am

What color would a Madonna meltdown be?

songanddanceman2
#478MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 9:29am

And Namo again, ur failure to read others posts emerges again. I said the die hard Madonna fans would have pre ordered it the moment it was announced, however the casual listeners would have just downloaded it for free, why wouldn't they?

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#479MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 10:55am

Careful, Eric. That may be your opinion of the album, but you can still be insulted for it because it's not the same as...someone else's. But I do agree with you that much of the album sounds like cut tracks from Erotica.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#480MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 11:25am

Cut tracks from Erotica??? Other than Holy Water, it doesn't sound anything like Erotica.

songanddanceman2
#481MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 11:56am

MisterPratt at what point did I insult Erik? I just said I don't hear Erotica other than one song when I listen to it, I like Erik, he has opinions without acting like a 12 year old girl. So why not run along dear and put your claws away, they just ain't that sharp, in fact did you borrow them from Namo's cast offs?

Mister Matt
#482MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 1:19pm

Although I never actually said someone had insulted Erik, it obviously doesn't matter. Reinterpretation and incomprehension is the new trend. It's that failure to read other people's posts and then accuse others of failing to read posts.

So now, I guess I'm supposed to decide that I feel differently about what I heard and the album sounds nothing like Erotica. Except for...Holy Water? Is that the one? That's must be how I feel about it now. To me, it sounds NOTHING like Erotica! NOTHING.

Oh! And I can't forget to mention Namo when nothing I say has to do with Namo because Namo is Namo and I am not an individual because we are all Namo except...someone else....who adores Namo and thinks Namo is intelligent and well read, but it's my head that must be up Namo's ass because even when I never mention Namo, I must be in some way referencing Namo because Namo said something so obviously, it's all about Namo even when nobody but...someone else...is making it all about Namo because Namo.

Namo.

And now I have to say something condescending and catty because that's what the over 12 year-olds do. Now I'm super mature and not a hypocrite at all.

Namo.

songanddanceman2
#483MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 2:45pm

Why do you have to change your opinion about any album? I said i did not think it sounds like Erotica, if you do then fine, if Erik does then fine, if you think it's the worst record fine. I have never said anybody's opinion should change so i have no idea what you are getting at all, you are talking for the sake of talking.

As for the Namo comment, sorry but it's my opinion (i say again) MY OPINION that you are up Namo's ass and your 'bitchy' comments are a third rate Namo without the wit or smarts. Sorry, but that's how i feel. I don't like you, you don't like me, i don't think either of us will really be affected that much by that. So keep going all you want, bitch, make sun, act like a kid i do't really care, in between my work it's a fun distraction to come and see what catty remarks you have made, i really don't care.

So move on, why waste time and energy? I am asking myself the same thing.

FindingNamo
#484MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 3:38pm

Let me say this to finally settle this. There is absolutely no more room for anybody up my ass. Mister Matt or anybody.

Mister Matt
#485MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 5:42pm

But we're forever connected,Namo. My comments are only to be measured against yours. Are we Namo? We are all Namo. Except him.

And though not everything is always about him, it has been definitively decided that only Holy Water might sound like Erotica. You'd have to read what I posted and maybe another post, but For those who choose to do so, there it is.

Namo.

FindingNamo
#486MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 6:01pm

Are we doubles? Like Humbert and Quilty? Like Hedwig and Tommy? Are we mirrors of the other's psyche? Are WE VIKI AND NIKI?

PS Have any of the cities on the tour added dates yet?

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#487MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 6:03pm

You gotta admit, the two of you do kind of operate like a tag team. MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More

FindingNamo
#488MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 6:17pm

MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More

OOoh! The Road Warriors/Legion of Doom!!!

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#489MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 7:35pm

Lol! I picture you more like this.

FindingNamo
#490MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 7:40pm

I don't even know who they are but I think they were too long under the roaster.

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#491MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 7:48pm

My favorite of the "special edition" extras.

Addicted

Updated On: 3/21/15 at 07:48 PM

FindingNamo
#492MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 7:52pm

The first 1:07 are really good!

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#493MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 7:52pm

I'm not sure who is Namo and who isn't Namo anymore, but I do know Eric and Erik aren't the same person. Details.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#494MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 8:26pm

I really do love "Addicted".

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#495MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/21/15 at 10:01pm

Just barging in to say I don't know how anyone can dislike mr Matt on here

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

FindingNamo
#496MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 1:21am

Madonna added a date in Edmonton!!! She did it! A second night in a city she has never played and therefore not over saturated with her near-omnipresence. You go girl, it's like the good old days up there in The Great White North.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#497MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 1:23am

How's her cold?

FindingNamo
#498MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 1:25am

She added a second date. And with a cold!

Woah! ETA a second date added in Montreal and the verdict is in:

The Canadian gays STILL LOVE MADONNA!

Updated On: 3/22/15 at 01:25 AM

#499MADONNA/REBEL HEART album Track List and More
Posted: 3/22/15 at 1:33am

Wowsa. just. Wowsa.

Videos