News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 47

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

bwayondabrain
#1150re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 9:12pm

the quote is from SPRING AWAKENING, which i MIGHT see, hopefully

and thats cool! i might sell the ticket at the box office, im not sure

i just cant stand the thought of being in NYC and not seeing the closing! just seeing another show during TWS's closing show...makes me sad!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1151re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 9:13pm

Laura and Tina should share the last show. I'm just sayin'...

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1152re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 9:16pm

Who gets Act I and who gets Act II? re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#1153re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 9:16pm

Actually, Phantom...that's a very good idea. I mean, Tina deserves some credit for filling in for Laura for awhile...

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1154re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 9:18pm

Act I - Tina
She's a great drunk, remember?

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1155re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 9:22pm

Heh, Tina is a funny drunky.

"I fell..."

(I am going to miss this show insanely.)

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1156re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 9:24pm

They're very lucky Miss Maddigan was always waiting in the wings.

Yankeefan007
#1157re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:17am

I sat next to Tina, Christina Sivrich, and 1 other cast member (dunno her - she was blonde and it wasn't Felicia) at dinner tonight...I actually didn't recognize them until I started thinking (wow, that chick in the white hat looks like Cyndi Lauper from Wedding Singer).

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1158re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:19am

Amy Spanger?

broadwaybaby086
#1159re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:25am

Nicolette Hart? Maybe Joanne Manning? Robyn Hurder? (Trying to think of all of the blondes...)

Lots of pages today, guys! Oh, dial-up...

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

Yankeefan007
#1160re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:26am

I thought it was Felicia at first, but it wasn't. I have no idea about any of the "new" cast members (last time I was over there was August.)

HollyImposter
#1161re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:28am

THAT IS IT!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

LISTEN UP BECAUSE I AM ONLY SAYING THIS ONCE MORE!

FIRST OFF, WE WAITED FOR THOSE TICKETS, IN THE COLD, JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU HAVE, AND WE'VE ALSO TRAVELED QUITE A LOT LONGER THAN MANY OF YOU FORTUNATE CITY DWELLERS MAY HAVE, AND ONLY ONE PERSON JOINED US! WE HAVE HAD PEOPLE CUT RIGHT IN FRONT OF US AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE FROM THIS FORUM MANY TIMES BEFORE! That was the first time and this will be the last time it will happen.

As for our "conduct" we are not THE ONLY people who have ever been super enthusiastic. We have just OBVIOUSLY made ourselves targets because of our costumes.

And now for the waving, THE DRUMMER WHO WAS ON WAVED AT US FIRST!!!! We also got NUMEROUS winks from Matthew Stocke before we even returned any gestures. I am NOT bragging. I am defending us not that I even SHOULD because you ALL aren't 13 year old children. I HAVE SEEN YOU!

So I understand that you get some sort of satisfaction out of bashing us here but STOP WASTING YOUR ENERGY ON PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU! We don't get on line scheming to take all of your tickets. That guy, SOMEONE WE VERY MUCH KNEW, had NEVER seen the Wedding Singer. AND LET ME TELL YOU, HE ENJOYED IT! Just be happy the show made a new fan!

HollyImposter
#1162re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:33am

And by the way, that guy who joined us was not a stranger. we were NOT scalping and I would NEVER do so EVER. He just brought his family, that's who we were introduced to. We were doing him a favor by inviting him to a wonderful show on the ONE night he has off.

Yankeefan007
#1163re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:34am

So, anyhoo, it was a blonde in a short sleeved shirt. My thought was "who walks around like that in Winter?"

Parks
#1164re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:36am

Yankeefan, were you at the restaurant that is next door to The Producers? I noticed a few cast members walking into there after the show tonight.

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1165re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:36am

Miss Turner...

Yankeefan007
#1166re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:39am

Parks - this was the Sushi place on 45th and 8th, across from the Hirschfeld. They've got a large actor clientelle - I always see "someone" when I go there (last it was 2 of the History Boys and Jenn Gambatese.) It's part of the restaurant's charm - besides the delicious food.
Updated On: 12/28/06 at 12:39 AM

Miss Silly Billy Profile Photo
Miss Silly Billy
LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#1168re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:41am

1. The caps lock is above the shift key.

2. It actually isn't the costumes. The night I was there it was the incessant screaming at odd times (aka not at the end of songs) and acting out of songs. Which didn't go over well with some of the cast - whether or not you choose to believe that or not. Or most of the audience. Your costumes are really cute and are not distracting. They're actually very impressive. Wouldn't be my personal choice but I don't think the costumes alone are causing ridicule. They're just an easy way to describe which ones you are.

3. You're right. YOU waited for those tickets, in the cold, just like everybody else. Since you had been there all morning, you had every right to buy your allotted tickets. The man and his family who joined you late in the rush DID NOT. Thus depriving OTHERS who had waited in the cold, like you, who were behind you, of tickets. If he had wanted to get tickets he should have gone to TKTS, or joined the back of the rush line to take his luck. You say its the last time but don't expect that people won't be upset about it.

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

HollyImposter
#1169re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:46am

Yeah but the thing is, LeaGirl, we stopped the dog piercing screming. We still do the whoo hoo and extra whoo hoo-ing was done on Tuesday, but we stopped that. We stopped the dancing in our seats. We apologized. And soon you find something new.

We bought the amount of tickets that we were allotted. One person joined us and bought two more. ONE more person was added to my group whichis more than I can say for most people. Like I said, I pologize and it won't happen again. That is the end of that, I can't turn back time.

I don't expect there to be no hostility for the mistake of letting him join us, but people are accusing us of a whole bunch of crap that we haven't even come close to doing just to turn EVERYONE against us. Now you guys are making threats against us here that would involve being in person. That is unacceptable.

All I am trying to do is mediate. I haven't ONCE gone off on the issues that we could have with anyone on these boards. There are issues too, but I'm not going to go and talk about all of these issues and try and make everyone hate everyone.

And about my CAPS, I am a fan of them, sorry if they bother you. I use them to show my emotions. I have never been able to manipulate puncutation to better reveal how I am feeling at the time.

HollyImposter
#1170re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:52am

Oh, and Miss Silly Billy, you are disgusting. You annoy me the most. That was a gross and offensive comment, that "silly billies".

I hope you rot in Wedding Singer hell where all of these posters have banished us.

P.S. Mom's calling you.

Malice Profile Photo
Malice
Miss Silly Billy Profile Photo
Miss Silly Billy
#1172re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 12:58am

What ever I did, I'm blaming it on you. Updated On: 12/28/06 at 12:58 AM

HollyImposter
#1173re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 1:02am

GET OFF THIS BOARD, YOU TICKET STEALER!

Luckydave14
#1174re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/28/06 at 1:13am

Wait, isn't the Wedding Singer rush a "student" rush? They carded me and wouldn't allow my mom to buy tickets. How did a grown man with a family get the student tickets, or is he a student?

Videos