News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 46

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#1125re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 12:32pm

I know probably no one will agree with me, but I think it's even obnoxious to bring big groups of people so close to closing when you know theres a limited number of seats available for rush. I would just feel so badly knowing that people woke up thinking that they were getting tickets this morning and I'd be the reason they weren't.

Last two times I've rushed, I've been behind a big group of girls (I think the same group). And people always had other people join them online, and the last time the people behind me had to leave a half hour before box office opened because someone joined the line and there were no more left. I was just reallyy insanely lucky that we were able to get the last seats.

"I think if any of us get screwed this weekend hell is going to be raised."

Hahaha, that's funny but true.

Updated On: 12/27/06 at 12:32 PM

xerotheory7803
#1126re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 12:44pm

yeah today i got the last 2 rush tickets and i got there at 8:15.

Bwayfan4
#1127re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 1:08pm

You know what you should do? Beat them at their own game. Get there early and get as many tickets as possible...have friends join you...I mean, if nothing can be done about it, and there are only a few shows remaining, why not?

Is anyone going Sunday night? I am toying with the idea of buying a ticket...I'm not a student though so I can't do the rush...unless anyone wants to let me jump in line with them :)

bwayondabrain
#1128re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 1:14pm

There isnt an evening show on Sunday, right?

And people probably shouldnt buy as many tickets as possible for friends because then we would all be just like the annoying group of girls, and would be taking tickets from other BWW members

Yeah

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#1129re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 1:23pm

It wouldn't be right just to do that out of spite. It probably wouldn't phase them anyways. They're at every show.

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#1130re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 1:25pm

The best thing to do is just to speak up early on about people who join the line going to the back of it.

There's a whole huge line of people there with you - when someone comes at 9:30 and joins the.... group... people need to make a fuss. If they plan on buying tickets and aren't just there for moral support, they need to get their butts to the back of the line.

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

ILoveWicked330
#1131re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 1:28pm

I think for the last show, when you go to line up, you should get a # & stay in line with your #. If you personally leave the line, you automatically lose your spot (aka if you give it to your friend, etc).

Something has to be done because if "regular" rush is gonna be done for the last show, I can already see 100 pages on here of screaming "I can't believe those btches cut the line! & i didnt get tickets! & then blah blah"

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#1132re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 1:39pm

i would hope all the people rushing for the last show would be the group of hardcore, yet polite fans that are all friends.

As for money, it was nice to have some advance warning about closing as I am sure it gave many people a chance to hoard some money for this particular week in the hopes of seeing the show as many times as they can.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

bwayondabrain
#1133re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 1:46pm

alright, well, I already know of dancingthrulife and xerotheory who might be seeing the Friday matinee like me
anyone else?
sorry I keep asking but I would love to meet some of you, or at least say "hi"
yeah
:)
and as for carymetorent's comment, yeah, everyone, be nice, we're all friends here- if someone from BWW takes your ticket, dont hit them. If a tourist or an annoying fan girl NOT from BWW takes your rush ticket...slap 'em :)
just kidding.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#1134re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 1:57pm

I'm still under the delusion that I'm rushing either Friday or Saturday despite the fact that I have nobody to go with.

bwayondabrain
#1135re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 4:29pm

Tchi4life (Stacey)...

Like my icon?

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1136re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 4:40pm

Haha, nice one. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1137re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 4:45pm

I think that rush seats for Sat and Sun this weekend should be changed to a lottery. Then no one has to spend the night outside, there won't be the issue of cutting or saving places for friends or scalping, just let everyone have a fair chance of getting tickets.

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1138re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 5:41pm

hahaha, nice pat, lol. i saw that and cracked up. and yes, that will be you on friday and i better see some pics when u get back!! :)

"Wishes come true, not free..."

Dabadoll
#1139re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 5:57pm

I just wanted to say that I'm seeing the show again tonight. I literally bought the tickets fifteen minutes ago so I'm pretty jazzed.

Women should be obscene and not heard. ~Groucho Marx

Nepotism is only unfair when it helps other people.

dancingthrulife04
#1140re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 7:57pm

Watching "Still Standing":

Brian: Actually, she's pretty dull.

Judy: And who are you? Billy Idol?

It made me laugh.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1141re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 8:01pm

Has the girl with golden hair gone on recently?

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1142re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 8:37pm

if im correct, not since the dec. 20 mat, and she said she was pretty sure that was her last time. she seemed really upset after that show :/

"Wishes come true, not free..."

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1143re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 8:40pm

Tina really loved the role of Julia. You could see it in each and every performance.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

dancingthrulife04
#1144re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 8:43pm

Aww, poor Tina. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2 She did love playing Julia.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1145re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 8:47pm

She will always be Julia in my book.

bwayondabrain
#1146re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 8:50pm

wish I couldve seen her as Julia re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

but I very much liked emailing with her and such, and I hope to meet her before the show to give her my drawing!

dancingthrulife04
#1147re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 8:53pm

She'll like the drawing.

Did you take a picture of it? re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

bwayondabrain
#1148re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 8:57pm

i will!
let me just finish Robyn tonight, and ill post them all in the morning
4 drawings, haha

but i am seriously thinking of selling my GREY GARDENS ticket on sunday to see THE WEDDING SINGER closing show. just need to REALLY talk with my parents, haha

WISH ME LUCK!!

dancingthrulife04
#1149re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/27/06 at 9:04pm

"And all shall know the wonder..."

What is that from? It's bothering me. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

GOOD LUCK! I would buy the GG ticket, but I might be broke. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Videos