News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21- Page 16

Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21

TheatreDork2
#375Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:01pm

Boq? The character with 15 minutes of stage time & 20(ish) lines? Yeah I don't think I'll be green with envy when if that happens.

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#376Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:02pm

I'm a bit late to this party, but I just read that "review" on the WICKED Message Board. That was one of the scariest things I've ever read...I really love WICKED, but it is so sad and pathetic to know that it has such a crazy following. I guess reading these blogs makes me feel more normal...or next to normal at least.

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#377Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:02pm

NickChopper...Let me guess.

You are a 15 year old guy who wants to do Musical Theatre. Your favorite shows are Wicked, Rent, Next to Normal, Hair, and any other show that has a Fangirl/Fanboy base. You can probably recite every woman who has played the part of Glinda...and their shoe size. You have probably done a show or two in your community and think that you are hot stuff. Once you go to college, you will realize that 1. You are no where near ready to be on Broadway, that you need training and skill. B. You will understand that Bww is a forum that allows Theatre people, Fussy old Queens, and chorus boys of Mama Mia to release their everyday life's frustration by being Snarky, B**chy, and sarcastic. You will also realize that GRAMMAR will get you far. If you really want to be on broadway, study your ass off and work hard, and don't let this get to you when I say...take your whiney middle school opinion, and blow it out Eden's left tit. That is all. :)

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!
Updated On: 8/1/09 at 10:02 PM

TheatreDork2
#378Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:04pm

I never realized how crazy most users are there until after I was banned for helping to insight a riot.

FinalDestination Profile Photo
FinalDestination
#379Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:07pm

"and when i get the part of Boq u can all suck it"
Mk, yeah, I will probably be filled with jealousy when you get such a big and demanding role.
TheatreDork, got it right.
Really, that is probably the worst argument ever.
That is almost as bad as saying "You laugh now, but when I become the swing in Wicked, you'll all be sorry!"
Also, BwayBoundJoe is right. It REALLY is not that difficult or time consuming to type out the word "you", and capitaliziation and punctuation are wonderful things. Try it.

"That's a good point. Next time I pee on a Starbucks couch and throw straws and napkins at a barista, I'll just yell, "YOU DON'T KNOW ME OUTSIDE OF STARBUCKS! YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL!" and that should do it. "-LizzieCurry

jerseyboyschick2 Profile Photo
jerseyboyschick2
#380Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:13pm

"and chorus boys of Mama Mia"
"and blow it out Eden's left tit."

These lines alone seriously made my night!
Kudos, BwayBoundJoe. =)

"You will understand that Bww is a forum that allows Theatre people, Fussy old Queens, and chorus boys of Mama Mia to release their everyday life's frustration by being Snarky, B**chy, and sarcastic." -BwayBoundJoe

BwayBoundJoe
#381Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:32pm

FinalDestination - Please explain your quote. That is absolutely HYSTERICAL out of context.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

FinalDestination
#382Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:39pm

BwayBoundJoe, I don't what you mean by explain. Forgive me, my brain is in summer mode, so I am not thinking completely straight.

"That's a good point. Next time I pee on a Starbucks couch and throw straws and napkins at a barista, I'll just yell, "YOU DON'T KNOW ME OUTSIDE OF STARBUCKS! YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL!" and that should do it. "-LizzieCurry
Updated On: 8/1/09 at 10:39 PM

BwayBoundJoe
#383Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:45pm

Well, if you were looking at my Avatar I completly understand for not thinking straight...anywho, I mean your LizzieCurry quote.

NickChopper
#384Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:51pm

Updated On: 8/11/12 at 10:51 PM

AndAllThatJazz22
#385Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:52pm

'Well, if you were looking at my Avatar I completly understand for not thinking straight'

Brilliance!

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.

BwayBoundJoe
#386Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:55pm

Holy Crap! If I read you like a book maybe I should start making closing date predictions. lol

FinalDestination
#387Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:58pm

AndAllThatJazz, I was about to say the same thing.

And as for the LizzieCurry quote, it has to do with a threat last year. I don't know if you remember a poster named "SpellingBeeFan4Ever" or something like that. Well anyway, he had Aspergers, and whenever someone said something even slightly snarky to him he was like "IT'S JUST CAUSE I HAVE ASPERGERS" he was also very annoying in general. Well, one night we got into this huge argument through a thread.

Well, naturally, most people were not exactly on his side, due to his generally annoying behavior. At one point he started acting more obnoxious and rude than usual and when people started bugging him about it, he was like "You guys don't know me outside of BroadwayWorld, I am a totally different person!", to which Lizzie replied with the brilliant quote that has now been my signature for well over a year. =]

EDIT: I personally, love Dee, but I totally forgot this thread was about her.

Updated On: 8/1/09 at 10:58 PM

NickChopper
#388Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 10:59pm

Updated On: 8/11/12 at 10:59 PM

TheatreDork2
#389Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:00pm

No, f*cking KFC closing times!

BwayBoundJoe
#390Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:02pm

Oh God...I'm crying....i'm laughing so hard.

AndAllThatJazz22
#391Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:03pm

This thread made my night.

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."

BwayBoundJoe
#392Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:05pm

IT HURTS!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! Il ove you guys!

NickChopper
#393Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:05pm

Updated On: 8/11/12 at 11:05 PM

BwayBoundJoe
#394Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:07pm

NickChopper...I think you're the only person who has talked about Dee in the past 3 pages.

TheatreDork2
#395Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:07pm

Jazzy, check your inbox. Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21

NickChopper
#396Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:09pm

Updated On: 8/11/12 at 11:09 PM

BwayBoundJoe
#397Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:09pm

Has anyone been Lupwned (sp?) lately?

AndAllThatJazz22
#398Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:10pm

TheatreDork2,

IWow...that was disturbing and beautiful all at the same time.

BwayBoundJoe
#399Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:12pm

Cheyenne?

Videos