News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21- Page 15

Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21

BroadwayBound115 Profile Photo
BroadwayBound115
#350Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/31/09 at 12:10pm

I saw Dee and Erin in Chicago and I thought they worked really well together. I hope that the chemistry intensifies on the Broadway stage.

beautywickedlover
#351Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/31/09 at 12:34pm

Kate Reinders was great when she performed alongside Ana Gasteyer. Her chemistry with Ana helped bring out the best in her. She just didn't have that chemistry with Eden Espinosa.

WickedlyEdna1962 Profile Photo
WickedlyEdna1962
#352Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/31/09 at 12:42pm

^ I suppose Ana must have been slipping her some ritalin then

zoraksferal Profile Photo
zoraksferal
#353Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/31/09 at 12:50pm

She probably just mixed the ritalin in with the crack.

"It doesn't work when you lick it!"

WickedlyEdna1962 Profile Photo
WickedlyEdna1962
#354Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/31/09 at 1:15pm

I think you're right. It makes for quite the combination

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#355Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/31/09 at 5:28pm

WithoutATrace...good

Also, I've heard very little on Kevin's Fyiero.

"Her chemistry with Ana helped bring out the best in her."
Oh yes...Oz's Favorite team right there...A skeleton Glinda and a 50 year old Elphaba...PERFECT Casting.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#356Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/31/09 at 6:40pm

Would everyone stop with the Dee is boring crap. I find Kevin to be dull as dishwater but I don't go posting it every chance I get

I agree completely about Kevin, but the thread isn't about him. Although, I will say this for him, after having to suffer through Jerad Bortz last week (who was a lot better when I saw him back in January), I actually missed Kevin.

beautywickedlover
#357Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/31/09 at 6:57pm

"I doubt Sexton would be invited back to Wicked, considering she was fired from the tour."

I know this was brought up two weeks ago, but she was NOT fired. Her contract expired and they chose not to extend it. This happened to John Rubenstein and JoAnne Worley in the Los Angeles production of "Wicked." This also happened to Marissa Perry from "Hairspray." They all assumed that thye would be staying with their shows longer, however they were not given that oppurtunity.

Updated On: 8/2/09 at 06:57 PM

DefyGravity777
#358Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 11:24am

"I agree completely about Kevin, but the thread isn't about him. Although, I will say this for him, after having to suffer through Jerad Bortz last week (who was a lot better when I saw him back in January), I actually missed Kevin."

Jerad was horrible that night also. Thank God when Kyle Dean comes back in Sept. There will be a good Fiyero understudy again.

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!
Updated On: 8/1/09 at 11:24 AM

NickChopper
#359Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 6:59pm

Updated On: 8/11/12 at 06:59 PM

broadwayboy101
#360Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 7:13pm

^^ that did nothing but scare me

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#361Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 7:15pm

Why the hell would a fan review on a Wicked message board change anybody's mind? Especially if they've seen Dee for themselves. It's not like reading a review will change what you already experienced. My experience with Dee from April 2007 was that her singing was beautiful, but her acting and stage presence were bland.
Updated On: 8/1/09 at 07:15 PM

NickChopper
#362Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 7:34pm

Updated On: 8/11/12 at 07:34 PM

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#363Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 7:38pm

I saw her last week, Nick Chopper, and like I said then: great voice, bland, boring acting, ZERO stage presence.

I don't need some teen fan-girl to convince me of anything.

broadwayguy2
#364Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 7:40pm

beautywickedlover,
Marissa Perry was, in fact, resigned at Hairspray and was intended to be the closing Tracy. Winokur's return was a reasonably last minute thing since she was available and Harvey and she both wanted it to happen. That is why when Winokur rejoined, Perry remained there in the capacity as an additional stand-by, and one that was given priority over Annie Funke, the girl who stood-by for Perry.

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#365Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 7:43pm

First of, please don't yell at me. Second of all, I did not bash her and I never have. It's called a difference of opinion. Two people can be at the exact same show and have completely different opinions/experiences. Wait, why the hell am I even responding to this nonsense? Bye bye.

TheatreDork2
#366Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 7:49pm

NickChopper is an idiot fanboy who is blind to any faults of any Wicked actress.

BwayBoundJoe
#367Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 7:57pm

TheatreDork2...Your avatar beats mine Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21

"EXACTLY 2 YEARS AGO!!!! I AM TIRED OF READING THIS THREAD, YOU SHOULD STOP BASHING HER UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN HER ACTING UP TO DATE. I WILL LEAVE MY REVIEW AFTER I HAVE.
6 DAYS B . I . T . C . H . E . S !!! "

Sounds like someone stole Kate Reinders stash and had a wee bit too much.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

TheatreDork2
#368Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 8:04pm

My weekly goal is complete.

BwayBoundJoe
#369Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 8:08pm

The only photo I can think of that would beat it is a picture of Cheyenne Jackson, but if I used it...My account would be deleted.

TheatreDork2
#370Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 8:16pm

PLEASE PM me this picture...

BwayBoundJoe
#371Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 8:35pm

K...And I thing I spelled Clarifacation wrong...again. lol

.x.EdEnEsPiNosA.x.
#372Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 8:36pm

Denial is the first step to acceptance, NickChopper. She's boring! Simply coma-inducing! As for Erin Mackey, she's nothing more than a stoned cat that met a nasty accident with a frying pan.

zoraksferal Profile Photo
zoraksferal
#373Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 9:48pm

I am loving these avatars haha.

"It doesn't work when you lick it!"

NickChopper
#374Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 8/1/09 at 9:54pm

Updated On: 8/11/12 at 09:54 PM

Videos