News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

IN THE HEIGHTS to Close on Broadway January 9, 2011; Miranda to Return December 25- Page 2

IN THE HEIGHTS to Close on Broadway January 9, 2011; Miranda to Return December 25

Orangesaretuesdays
#25IN THE HEIGHTS to Close on Broadway January 9, 2011; Miranda to Return December 25
Posted: 10/27/10 at 11:53pm

How is the current cast because I'm going to the city this weekend for probably the only time this year and I was wondering if I should see it one last time.But I saw it with the original cast twice and I"m not sure if it would ruin it for me.

singingbackup Profile Photo
singingbackup
#26IN THE HEIGHTS to Close on Broadway January 9, 2011; Miranda to Return December 25
Posted: 10/28/10 at 12:24am

I just got my ticket for closing show. Sad to see it go but happy it ran so long. It will be a thrilling, bittersweet night for sure.

Broadwaylover26 Profile Photo
Broadwaylover26
#27IN THE HEIGHTS to Close on Broadway January 9, 2011; Miranda to Return December 25
Posted: 10/29/10 at 2:39am

For someone who hasn't been following grosses and all that...why is it closing? Just not high enough ticket sales or something else?

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#28IN THE HEIGHTS to Close on Broadway January 9, 2011; Miranda to Return December 25
Posted: 10/29/10 at 6:14am

ANY open end show will only close for one reason: MONEY.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos