News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Telecharge question

Dollypop
#50Ticket master question
Posted: 4/28/18 at 5:47pm

Wasn't aware that Ticketmaster had crashed.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Papi2013
#51Ticket master question
Posted: 4/28/18 at 5:49pm

Dollypop said: "Wasn't aware that Ticketmaster had crashed."

Telecharge.  It’s a horrible site and app  to begin with. This morning was all about patience for me.

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#52Ticket master question
Posted: 4/28/18 at 6:39pm

Dollypop said: "Wasn't aware that Ticketmaster had crashed."

It was Telecharge and when it crashed the agent I was speaking with said there were no seats showing up as available for 8/25 at 8 p.m. (I had chosen two tickets online but the site wouldn't let me finish my order.) This was like at 10:07. Before I could muster up a panic attack, my husband walked by and said, get the matinee, I'd rather go then. Relief. So, I get to see Bette's final matinee (in theory). It's all good. I'm just happy to see this little gem one more time.

Updated On: 4/28/18 at 06:39 PM

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#53Ticket master question
Posted: 4/28/18 at 6:48pm

Stage Door Sally said: "Dollypop said: "Wasn't aware that Ticketmaster had crashed."

It was Telecharge and when itcrashed the agent I was speaking with said there were no seats showing up as available for 8/25 at 8 p.m. (I had chosen two tickets online but the site wouldn't let me finish my order.) This was like at 10:07. Before I could muster up a panic attack, my husband walked by and said, get the matinee, I'd rather go then. Relief. So, I get to see Bette's final matinee (in theory). It's all good. I'm just happy to see this little gem one more time.
"

Little?

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#54Ticket master question
Posted: 4/28/18 at 6:53pm

DAME said: "Stage Door Sally said: "Dollypop said: "Wasn't aware that Ticketmaster had crashed."

It was Telecharge and when itcrashed the agent I was speaking with said there were no seats showing up as available for 8/25 at 8 p.m. (I had chosen two tickets online but the site wouldn't let me finish my order.) This was like at 10:07. Before I could muster up a panic attack, my husband walked by and said, get the matinee, I'd rather go then. Relief. So, I get to see Bette's final matinee (in theory). It's all good. I'm just happy to see this little gem one more time.
"

Little?
"

Ginormous then Ticket master question

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#55Ticket master question
Posted: 4/28/18 at 7:22pm

I was at the theater today around 12:15pm and there was quite a line still going.  It was out the door and running west towards 8th.  My girlfriend was looking for tickets to the matinee and luckily one of the windows was taking walkups for current sale and we didn't have to wait long.  Looks like it was a busy morning/afternoon at the Shubert.

Videos