News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Will Chase in RENT

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#75re: Will Chase in RENT
Posted: 1/23/06 at 11:36pm

Will's last show is this Sunday, the 29th.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

faithanytwo Profile Photo
faithanytwo
#76re: Will Chase in RENT
Posted: 1/23/06 at 11:40pm

I saw Will a week and a half ago, and I felt he was the only actor worth going for, although D'Monroe as Benny was impressive too. Will was also very sweet after the show as well... sigh... too bad he's not sticking around, but I'm sure better things await him.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#77re: Will Chase in RENT
Posted: 1/24/06 at 7:23am

I like D'monroe..he's very energetic. I like it. I'm seeing Will today re: Will Chase in RENT *knock on wood*. One of my friends is seeing it on the 29th, she's lucky.

FabalaYero85
#78re: Will Chase in RENT
Posted: 1/24/06 at 7:57am

ooo D *loves* damn now I miss him.

OK I've had the pleasure of witnessing Will!Roger three times. the first time was out of curiosity and DAMN Karmine was Mimi and we NEEDED to see her after the Antonique fiascos we had. My friend and I were very skeptical at first but once he started singing in Rent, damn it was love. My friend saw him in Lennon so she was aware of his talent but I was blown away. He has amazing chemistry with Matt, but nothing that could compare to with Shields. I was, kinda still am a Shields girl (times change) so eh. But there was lack of with Antonique a bit, she isn't that amazing to me, has a decent voice but lacks the Meems calibur. but Will...the man screams Roger haha. and he's so nice outside with the screaming mobs. yea I always feel bad for the Rogers...and Matt. He would always light up everytime someone mentioned Lennon. I'm saddened that he's leaving and wish he could stay longer, but I heard Tim is good and I'm not seeing Rent for a LONG time...

hmm...
Updated On: 1/24/06 at 07:57 AM

Videos