News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

von Essen, Harada, and more enter Les Miz April 24- Page 4

von Essen, Harada, and more enter Les Miz April 24

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#76von Essen, Harada, and more enter Les Miz April 24
Posted: 4/18/07 at 3:58pm

Max will be great in LM. Here's great in everything that he does. I have my ticket for May 2nd.

p.s.
#77von Essen, Harada, and more enter Les Miz April 24
Posted: 4/18/07 at 10:01pm

I have tickets for May 3rd, but I couldn't resist scoring seats for April 24th as well.
Although I am not familiar with the "replacements" [I know that must be the wrong word -- It doesn't seem quite right to think of LEA as a "replacement" for DRV], and we've enjoyed the performances of those who are leaving, I welcome the new performers.
I think Nehal Joshi's Enjolras is the best I've seen (and heard), and I love Celia and her Eponine [Marissa and Megan have been great as well]. Yet I look forward to all of the changes.

p.s. How long before there will have been so many different actors for each part, that it might be meaningful to argue over the best all time Les Miserables Revival performer for each role?

Colle
#78von Essen, Harada, and more enter Les Miz April 24
Posted: 4/23/07 at 8:10am

Last night was the last performance for Norm, Celia, Aaron, and Jenny right? For anyone who went to it, how was it and did they do anything special for them?

P.S., I am looking forward to reading your review of the new cast members.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#79von Essen, Harada, and more enter Les Miz April 24
Posted: 4/23/07 at 11:26am

It's weird, I am so used to Ann Harada with a Christmas Eve voice that I can't imagine here doing anything else, especially a british accent
Well, considering it's supposed to be in FRANCE, none of the British accents used in the show are appropriate.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

smashingasian
#80von Essen, Harada, and more enter Les Miz April 24
Posted: 4/23/07 at 11:54am

I'm super excited for tomorrow night! I'm going a with a friend of mine, and it's his first time seeing the show. I'll definitely be back to report a review of the new cast.

Marianne Profile Photo
Marianne
#81von Essen, Harada, and more enter Les Miz April 24
Posted: 4/23/07 at 12:52pm

Last night was the last performance for Norm, Celia, Aaron, and Jenny right? For anyone who went to it, how was it and did they do anything special for them?

They got a separate bow at curtain call--Celia looked like she was crying. (Tess Adams was with them too; is she leaving?) Other than that, not really; Gary Beach was being extra-silly with Jenny and Norm, but mostly it just looked like everyone was having fun. And I think there was a party afterwards, as that seemed to be where everyone was headed at the stage door.

Videos