News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaypink

Member Name: broadwaypink
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rocky horror 2010
 Jan 19 2010, 12:54:56 AM
Not sure when it will be at CAP. Maybe check the website. They might have dates up.
Rocky horror 2010
 Jan 18 2010, 09:02:12 PM
Cultral Arts Playhouse (stage version) & Merrick Stage
So just how was '13'?
 Jan 8 2010, 06:33:30 PM
I loved the show. I saw it twice and the cast was amazing, so talented and so into it. The music was very catchy as well!
So just how was '13'?
 Jan 7 2010, 11:12:25 PM
MusicSnob1...how about you stop being a snob..
Hair Equity Chorus Call
 Jan 4 2010, 11:16:05 PM
If you have the chance...GO!!! it wont hurt!
re: Bye BYe Birdie General Rush
 Dec 27 2009, 01:28:04 AM
I just came back from seeing the show again tonight. If you do go, i would recommend you to go this week. The understudy for rose will be on for the whole week! i enjoyed her! and dont listen to people who bash the show! you need to make your own judgment on what you think!
I just came back from seeing the show again tonight. If you do go, i would recommend you to go this week. The understudy for rose will be on for the whole week! i enjoyed her! and dont listen to people who bash the show! you need to make your own judgment on what you think!
 Dec 26 2009, 02:33:09 PM
Well i recommend you on seeing the show. it may not be the best but you may like it. Everyone is different =]
 Dec 26 2009, 01:32:33 AM
It depends. i know that they deff have 8 tix available and im pretty sure that they have some in the very last row. There isnt a long line like other shows. Ive gotten rush tickets 4 hours before the show.

they also have student rush. Thats when you can just go right to the theatre whenever on the day you want to see the show, and they do 50 % off if you show a student i.d.

Dec 25 2009, 09:33:02 PM
So if you want to see the show i suggest seeing it. i loved it. I have rushed it twice. You get to sit in the box seats. its partial viewing but u can move the seats around and consider it great seats! Plus its only 26.50!
re: ADDAMS FAMILY problem
 Nov 24 2009, 09:24:37 PM
Im just so excited. i really cant wait to see some video. i need to get my tickets soon!!
re: Lilo And Stitch The Musical
 Nov 19 2009, 12:56:40 AM
Im always open for new disney musicals! This is the first time Lilo and stich has ever crossed my mind. Disney can make anything happen on stage i believe, but i would rather see other movies go on stage, such as Nightmare b4 xmas, aladdin, hunchback.
re: SPIDER-MAN Update: Reeve Carney to Play Peter Parker; 'Show Will Open i
 Nov 7 2009, 10:53:51 AM
I love how some people are bashing this show when they havnt even seen it yet...hha i hope its gonna be amazing
re: Broadway Producers Putting Together Fall Reading of CARRIE: THE MUSICAL
 Oct 24 2009, 11:26:30 AM
Matt Doyle should play the boy friend
re: Broadway Producers Putting Together Fall Reading of CARRIE: THE MUSICAL
 Oct 19 2009, 01:16:54 PM
This can be soo good!

I love the destruction!

re: Let's create alternate plots based on Broadway show titles
 Oct 13 2009, 03:45:43 PM
Bat Boy the Musical-Batmans teen years
re: Temper, Temper is no longer
 Oct 12 2009, 12:34:49 PM
UGH! i loved this song. Defiantly one of my favorites. it took a new spin to MAry Poppins and made it a little dark i thought.

When i saw it i was actually looking at my watch. i was very bored. Im glad to hear that a lot of people like this show though.

re: How about Disney's Snow White on Broadway?
 Oct 12 2009, 12:11:16 AM
Yes this would be a great idea along with Aladdin, and hunchback.
re: New West Side Story TV Commercial...
 Oct 11 2009, 07:57:27 PM
I like this!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You