News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WickedGrl2006

WickedGrl2006 Profile Photo
Member Name: WickedGrl2006
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: MAME with Lucy DVD
 Mar 24 2005, 03:52:46 PM
my highschool just did MAME! great show! i wanna get the DVD too!
re: Megan Hilty to be taking over role as Glinda (Is it really true)
 Feb 13 2005, 04:21:31 PM
i saw megan in december and it was my first time seeing wicked... so all i had in mind about the show was the OBCR... but megan was definitely amazing! her vocals are awesome and she was hilarous... i've seen a bootleg of cheno doing some songs and cheno was, of course, awesome too! but megan is definitely close behind cheno... i would be thrilled if megan took over for JLT!
re: Wicked vs Lionking
 Jan 18 2005, 10:33:49 PM
ummm definitely wicked, i am a huge fan of wicked...but i heard lion king's look was cool...but not the show itself...i don't know...wicked has more of a plot...i guess u could say.
OY VEY!!
 Jan 18 2005, 10:32:23 PM
ummm i like jessica simpson, don't get me wrong or anything...but she is not fit for a broadway stage...she has a voice i can definitely say that...but not for broadway...and i just don't think she would have the elphaba or the glinda acting down...she just wouldnt be right for it!!
re: Wicked Review 12/30....Meg Hilty, Shoshanna Bean and more
 Dec 31 2004, 01:49:01 PM
hey Benzy92 i was at the 12/29 matinee too! i agree Megan Hilty was wonderful! she's a very nice and very sweet girl!
re: Wicked 12/30 night show?
 Dec 31 2004, 09:56:04 AM
i say that because i would like to let people know that i was there and that i witnessed it. so people don't say "oh she doesnt know what she's talking about"...ok thanks... and why do you even care what i right...that's my business and if i wanna write it i can...
Wicked 12/30 night show?
 Dec 30 2004, 11:48:05 PM
I went to the 12/29 matinee. Did Megan Hilty do both shows today? How did she do? and was Idina still careful with her notes as she seemed yesterday? Gimme some feeback people! love to hear about them!
re: Worst Stage Make-Up Moment??
 Dec 30 2004, 11:30:48 PM
oh gosh my worst moment with like makeup and stuff, was when i had a fake witches nose because my school every year does like a little cabarret of different acts and i was in a parody skit about the wizard of oz after dorothy came back...it was funny but anyways the witches sister (me) comes back and asks for the shoes...and yea well my nose, right in the middle of the line, falls off and i catch it without looking just in time be4 it hit the ground...oh god so i just improved and said "I TOLD T
Idina's Replacement
 Dec 30 2004, 06:04:38 PM
yea i saw the same thing too uncageg...i was reading it last night, i was going to start a thread but i didnt...haha...but i saw WICKED yesterday (12/29 matinee) and i was talking to some merchandise people and i asked them who was going to replace Idina, and they said Shoshana Bean...and then i read the article and i figured it must be true...and i don't think broadway.com would lie? haha hopefully that helps someone!
re: Wicked in the mail
 Dec 30 2004, 01:26:36 AM
how do u do that? do u just send the specific person a pic for them to sign or do you send them a letter saying that you want them to sign it? i was just wondering...
Little Abner?
 Dec 30 2004, 01:24:59 AM
Could someone please tell me what "Little Abner" is about if any of you know...because i think it's a possibility that my high school may be doing it...it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
 Dec 30 2004, 12:19:29 AM
um sry littlefish if i bothered you, but i was just trying to help someone out...thanks, now go bother someone else..
 Dec 30 2004, 12:08:27 AM
transluscent means see through, like it wasnt a full body suit like a leotard...but up close is able to be seen through, and it's just very thin...basically it's green stocking material...hope that clears things up for you!
re: Megan Hilty in WICKED
 Dec 30 2004, 12:06:00 AM
i saw Megan Hilty today (12/29 matinee)...

it was my first time to NYC, first time seeing a broadway show, and seeing time seeing WICKED obviously.. haha

i have nothing to compare to other than the sountrack, but i thought Megan was absolutely amazing! She is definitely a good Stand-by. Also, i went to the stage door after (i seriously ran out of the theatre haha) and she only took like 30 minutes to come out...she was so awesome, very sweet! she signed my playbill and i got a

re: Wicked 12/29 Matinee - Oh look mommy, drunk people!
 Dec 29 2004, 11:52:44 PM
oh ur welcome Sally Brown for the emphasism on Chris, truly i did think he was pretty awesome
re: Anyone see Wicked 12/29...is JLT back???
 Dec 29 2004, 11:46:07 PM
what's so funny?
 Dec 29 2004, 11:44:57 PM
thank ya very much! they were awesome seats!
re: Anyone see Wicked 12/29...is JLT back???
 Dec 29 2004, 11:43:59 PM
i talked to megan hilty after the matinee show and she said she was doing tonight's show...pretty sure she said that, don't quote me on that
 Dec 29 2004, 11:39:06 PM
yes, she does wear like a very thin transluscent, green stocking type material, i mean i could not imagine her body being painted green every day and night! haha that and my mom saw like the seam when she lifted up her arms and my mom saw like the neck line of it..it's very hard to tell tho! but yes she does still get her hands and face painted...

oh yea i saw the matinee (12/29)

Dec 29 2004, 11:32:48 PM
good review nightlaughs...sry about those people tho

i was at the 12/29 matinee also. It was my first time in NYC, my first time seeing a broadway show, and my first time seeing Wicked...

i have nothing to compare it too other than the soundtrack, which is obviously amazing! but everything was phenomenal, i thought!

idina who is like AMAZING and is like one of my faves, was awesome! sounded a little different (like she was being mroe careful about busting out those no

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You