News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Andres_123

Member Name: Andres_123
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Lightning Thief goes after critics on twitter
 Oct 28 2019, 05:17:55 PM

This makes the be more chill tony drama and all the other social media drama on that show look normal. They need to replace whoever is running the twitter, it looks so unprofessional and almost seems like I'm reading something a fan would post.if teen girls (and non-binary folks) were in charge of the world, 90% of our problems would be organized and solved within a month. This quote also had nothing to do with anything and that statement is also false in so many ways. 

Will jagged little pill succeed?
 Oct 25 2019, 03:23:12 PM
Saw jagged little pill when it was at ART and it was a hit there selling out and getting good reviews. Advanced sales dont look great though and I wonder if being in that big of a theater will affect the show.

Becoming Nancy on Broadway?
 Oct 24 2019, 10:02:57 PM

I think becoming Nancy would be a big flop and I don't think it's right for Broadway. Even if it does the show will only last a couple of months. Chasing Rainbows I feel wouldn't do that well either and Wrong man maybe but after the bad reviews I think it won't transfer.

Becoming Nancy on Broadway?
 Oct 22 2019, 10:27:21 AM

After finishing their run in Atlanta will Becoming Nancy go to broadway? Will chasing rainbows also come to broadway? Is wrong man and sing street also planning to come this season?

Is it immature to ask late shows for a spot to perform?
 Jul 7 2019, 12:55:19 PM

If most of you don't like this show and actors than why are you talking about it. I think alot of you are taking their comments a little too seriously. All Joe did was make a comment and I understand why he is so upset about how things went for BMC. I guess everything the cast says will be taken the wrong way and hey once this shows closes you guys will just find something or someone else to attack. I know it's fun to have bias against a show but please don't attack this show or a

Catholic High School Musical Choices
 Jun 24 2019, 06:55:22 PM

Seussical, Godspell , any disney show, 

Be more chill when will it close
 Jun 19 2019, 06:04:54 PM

I think touring would be great since most Bmc fans can't get to new york and they would for sure see it when it comes to their city. I think touring both in the us and international should be the future of be more chill. 

Be more chill when will it close
 Jun 19 2019, 06:00:17 PM

I love Be More Chill but it's done horrible over the past two months and I wouldn't be surprised if it closes by labor day. I think they should close it and that will get more people to see it even though they will try and keep it open for as long as possible

MITB Tony's Reactions
 Jun 10 2019, 12:05:17 PM

people are upset it didn't get any credit and no mention of be more chill. 

MITB Tony's Reactions
 Jun 10 2019, 11:57:09 AM

Lin manuel miranda tweeted on the subject. https://twitter.com/Lin_Manuel/status/1138093178882576384

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/26/19
 May 28 2019, 10:12:01 PM

If I were a producer of Be More Chill I would very much think we had another mega teen show. With how well it did off- broadway and the huge fanbase it has and how this could have been a new way to make millions. The big issue is the fanbase of Be More Chill don't have the money to see a broadway show and the cost of even staying in new York. They really should have considered this factor when deciding if they should move to broadway.  All I ever see is how many fans complain ab

The Desperation Of Be More Chill
 May 18 2019, 12:15:15 PM

I am a huge fan and lover of Be More Chill but I always knew that going to Broadway was never going to work. The people who love the show and sold out the off- broadway run can't afford the broadway ticket prices as they are too young. So many fans complain about how they would love to see the show if only they had the money. I understand why producers would send it to Broadway as the hype around it when it was off-broadway and it being sold out. However they never considered that off-bro

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/5/19
 May 6 2019, 05:26:26 PM

Happy Hadestowen is doing so well I hope they win Best Musical, Sad for Be More Chill but I think the summer will help a lot and will be able to get them through the fall. I predict it will close in early January as this season has taught us no matter how bad a show is doing( King Kong, Head over Heels) producers will still keep them open. 

2019 Outer Critics Circle Nominations & Awards
 Apr 22 2019, 09:52:58 PM

Hadestown will get many noms and wins, Be more chill might get a couple of noms but I don't see it winning many, at the most one. I wonder if the prom will win any but I know it will get noms

Hadestown Reviews
 Apr 18 2019, 12:29:18 AM

I predict the show will get the most nominations and I expect it will take home Best musical but I don't think it will be a sweep like Band's Visit.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/14/19
 Apr 16 2019, 02:10:36 PM

The cast at Be More Chill is too loved by the fans and it would be chaos if any of them were replaced. Plus loyalty is a big thing for the producers and they wouldn't do it. Once they need a new cast I could see big names coming on board but I don't think the show will last that long. 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/10/19
 Mar 11 2019, 03:40:47 PM

Was it just comped for opening night or the whole week?

Mar 11 2019, 03:38:08 PM

Is comp when they give away free or discounted tickets and if so why would they do that

Mar 11 2019, 03:31:19 PM

why was Be more chill at 94 but 54 gross potential?

BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) Previews
 Mar 10 2019, 04:34:13 PM

I'm not saying Be More chill is something broadway has never seen before but rather people aren't used to seeing such a youthful show that's sound is so modern. Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, next to normal, spring awakening, Rent, Great Comet all were very important to the theater landscape and had a score that was different from anything on Broadway. The big difference Be more chill has is that it's not a drama but a comedy and doesn't have big emotional moments like Dear E

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You