News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PremierFan

Member Name: PremierFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Goodbye CATCH ME
 Sep 4 2011, 09:17:22 AM
It is a shame this show is closing. Loved every minute of it. Norbert and Aaron were terrific together and the entire cast was so talented. Hope they have a great run with the tour! Good luck to everyone involved. Have a great closing show!

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN closing on September 4
 Aug 9 2011, 09:14:49 PM
Jay is right - this is one incredible show. Such a talented cast and terrific score. The audiences were very receptive to this show, but the critics didn't give it a chance. Glad I didn't listen to them. Hope it does well on the road.
Exactly how good is Catch Me If You Can?
 Aug 2 2011, 10:15:21 AM
I have seen the show a few times, taking large groups because it appeals to such a wide audience. I have to say I enjoy it more every time I see it and the chemistry between Norbert and Aaron becomes more evident each time. The score is wonderful and infectious and the orchestra is absolutely brilliant. It may not be the "perfect" show in the eyes of the critics, but it is a great ride for the audience. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to see great acting, music, and dancing. Love i
Comments on Catch Me If You Can
 Jun 17 2011, 04:32:02 PM
Loved this show! The chemistry between Norbert and Aaron is wonderful. The score is jazzy and Aaron's voice is top notch. I have seen it a few times with different groups, and everyone has loved it! Go in with clear mind and don't listen to all the negativity on this board. You will find negative comments for all the shows here. Catch Me is a true old fashioned musical and people who love that, love this show.
NORBERT LEO BUTZ OVER JOSH GRAD?!
 Jun 12 2011, 11:50:32 PM
Go Norbert! He truly deserved this award. He is outstanding in every way possible.
Sister Vs Catch Me
 Jun 5 2011, 08:43:42 AM
I have heard both, but I love the score of CATCH ME! Have been playing it over and over - can't get enough! Love the jazzy sound and clever lyrics.
CATCH ME launches tour in Fall 2012
 May 27 2011, 04:54:36 PM
Great to hear they will be touring. I am a hugh fan of this show and hope to catch it on the road. It has everything I love in a musical. It will be interesting to see who they cast in Norbert's role.
Best score of the season
 May 27 2011, 08:00:30 AM
Definitely CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!
CATCH ME cast recording
 May 26 2011, 02:58:17 PM
Just heard the cast recording and all I can say is WOW!!!! Kudos to Marc Shaiman and Scott Whitman for this wonderful treasure! Aaron Tveit's voice sounds incredible! The songs are so witty and clever. Love it!
WONDERLAND to Close on Broadway; Plays Final Show May 15
 May 11 2011, 08:56:11 AM
I would take the students to CATCH ME. My daughter's high school took 90 kids from their Drama Department and they loved the show! They were very excited about Aaron Tviet and Kerry Butler who, I think, the kids were able to relate to. The show is great for any age group.
Aaron Tveit..snubbed..again!
 May 7 2011, 05:51:26 PM
In my opinion, Aaron should have been nominated. Loved his performance and will definitely be back to see this show again. He has a bright future ahead of him.
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN Cast Recording Available Digitally May 23; Clips Online
 May 7 2011, 05:41:46 PM
This score is wonderful! Love it! Cannot believe it was overlooked in the nominations.
Catch Me If You Can
 Apr 23 2011, 10:14:55 AM
Saw the show on Wednesday and loved it! The group I was with thought it was wonderful! I loved the chemistry between Norbert and Aaron and thought the score was terrific. Some of the songs I was most impressed with were Butter Outta Cream, Goodbye, Fly, Fly, Away, and Jet Set. Thought Jerry Mitchell's choreography had that 1960's feel to it. Overall, a great show! Will definitely be back to see it again.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You