News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tacotheatrelover

tacotheatrelover Profile Photo
Member Name: tacotheatrelover
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Musicals that will never be revived on Broadway
 May 22 2024, 09:53:44 PM

inception said: It only played off-Broadway. Also had a long run in Las Vegas. It usually does well for regional theatres that put it on since the movies have a built-in fan base."

I still would like to see a professional production sometime soon. Having been born after the off-Broadway run and being too young to see the tours (or before i even got into theatre) I kind of want a chance to see the cool stuff I wasn't around to see. Shows like American Idiot, Evil

Musicals that will never be revived on Broadway
 May 21 2024, 07:24:35 PM

Is there a chance for an 'Evil Dead: The Musical' revival? Might be one of those shows, but I wanna see people flip their sh*t for the stupidity of it.

What is the worst production you have ever seen on Broadway? What is the worst show?
 May 18 2024, 04:09:32 PM

Wicked.

Is it time for an American Idiot revival?
 May 17 2024, 07:28:34 PM

I know Deaf West is doing the show in LA, but is it time for it to come back into the mainstream? With everything going on in all corners of the world, would this make even the smallest bit of difference? Also I would just love to see this show, only just finding out about it's existence a few months back and being a dumb teen that can play most of green day's library on guitar it would just rock all together. 

Is Cabaret the next Chicago?
 May 12 2024, 09:39:13 PM

TheatreFan4 said: "I'll pay something to see Mason Park if they're able to get them back..."

I keep saying bring back fra and amy but noooooooooo I'm the bad guy who want the best emcee and sally bowles from the last 10 years back.

Hilty & Simard to lead DEATH BECOMES HER in Chicago spring 2024
 May 1 2024, 11:48:09 PM

I'm sorry but i haven't seen the movie or know anything about this (dumb teenager here)

But the vial thing is reminding me of the dark crystal and i'm living for it (I will now go watch the movie immediately) 

2024-2025 Touring Season
 Apr 24 2024, 01:35:25 PM

Still confused how Non-Eq Hadestown is gonna work. I mean of course I'm gonna see it (Just saw the tour a month ago today) but confused how it'll look without that lovely lovely turntable

Idina Menzel announces Take Me Or Leave Me tour
 Apr 23 2024, 01:10:18 PM

YEA SHE'S COMING TO ALABAMA!! Very happy about this :)

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club (2024) Opening Night Critics' Reviews
 Apr 22 2024, 06:55:35 PM

TaffyDavenport said: "Will the Emcee/Sally alternates starting in June come from the existing cast's understudies, or should we expecting 2 new additions?"

GIVE ME PIERRE MARAIS AND CRYSTAL KELLOGG.

I NEED SOME ASF CABANRET BACK SOMEHOW (i am still in denial about a regional show that only lasted a month and that i saw 17 times closing)

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club (2024) Opening Night Critics' Reviews
 Apr 21 2024, 10:40:04 PM

I just spent an hour stress drinking strawberry Dr.Peppers and laughing at these reviews.

Should i be scared?

Should I try to get to New York to see this as quickly as possible? 

Or should i just calm down and check my blood meter?

Really wanna see this, not sure what these reviews are gonna do to the show.

Seeing a show when you're not feeling great
 Apr 21 2024, 04:34:40 PM

I sadly had the pleasure of seeing the non-eq tour of chicago last may on my first two show day after getting horribly sick at the first show (10AM student mat of MDQ at ASF.) and didn't start feeling it until two hours prior when I was in my school library waiting for my mom to get off work and drive that glorious hour to the last show of my subscription package.

During our car ride I had snot coming out of my nose and violently coughing, I wanted to say f*ck it and go ho

Cabaret stunt casting
 Apr 12 2024, 02:11:17 AM

Well from the past I do think they'll be bringing in people that others will see and be like: "Oh, I think i know them!" and will get more popular as the run continues.

And I do think they'll bring in the big names that'll make the theatre community as a whole sh*t themselves, Examples being: Cara Delevingne, Eddie, Jesse, and I'll throw Maude and Mason in there.

Who I would like to see has been a total sh*t storm... so here's my list, But i

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club Previews
 Apr 6 2024, 12:53:19 AM

BoringBoredBoard40 said: "Also Eddie Redmayne is going to win the TONY for this?GTFO. He is good but TONY front runner, why because he dresses like 6 different version of emo Ronald McDonald?"

I love emo Ronald McDonald, That's going in my quote book.

I still think it should be Fra and Amy opening this but Because i've only seen bootlegs my opinion is apparently invalid.

Goodnight :)

Apr 1 2024, 02:39:09 AM

I honestly feel the august wilson is a little too big for this, but what do i know? having only seen bootlegs i have no room to say anything. I really hope i am able to see this in the summer, i've been dying to see this show live again.

Titanic Musical Based on Movie 1997
 Mar 31 2024, 09:34:35 PM

and another thing, we already have Titanìque. Which i would say is what the world needs at this moment.

Titanic Musical Based on Movie 1997
 Mar 31 2024, 09:31:34 PM

JSquared2 said: "Wow, this place has really gone to sh*t and the children have taken over...

Some of us (I say as a 15 year old) aren't that bad. Most of us are stupid and dumb, I can admit, I am too. I am sure though that there are more intelligent people around my age group that aren't this dumb.

Mar 31 2024, 01:07:57 AM

I screamed when I saw those set photos, they're amazing. 

If anyone would like to donate to my cause of "Getting my ass to the Kit Kat Club," would be greatly appreciated. 

HAMILTON -> Las Vegas?
 Mar 28 2024, 11:23:41 PM

If I’m being honest, I feel like Beetlejuice would work much better in Vegas. It’s a name people that go would know. “Oh hey, I liked the movie, let’s go see that.” Even if they use the touring set, which I love the touring production but oh gosh that set… And if they use the 90 minute version that’s on the Norwegian Viva, I feel like it would be a success.

What’s the importance of the lift and turntable in hadestown?
 Mar 27 2024, 06:07:34 AM

Dolly80 said: "You really have a friend questioning the ‘importance’ of people going down on a lift- in a show where they are going to hell?
Tell them to get out more.

is anything important?
These are the choices they made.
"

The thing is, is that after I posted this he said he didn’t see the importance of the walls opening. I can’t wrap my head around how much he’s overthinking it and how much I wanna tell him t

What’s the importance of the lift and turntable in hadestown?
 Mar 26 2024, 10:36:27 PM

I’m not asking for myself but for my friend to settle an argument. We saw hadestown on tour last Sunday, it was amazing, John Krause is the best Orpheus. Anywho, he doesn’t think that the lift, the walls opening, or the turntable is important for the show, And the only two shows he’s seen have had the walls open and turntables. Please explain it better than me because I know a lot of people could explain it better than a dumb teen.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You