News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FLarnhill

Member Name: FLarnhill
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Kit Connor and Rachel Zegler to star in ROMEO & JULIET on Broadway?  Apr 16 2024, 05:11:57 PM

hearthemsing22 said: "dyemery said: "EDSOSLO858 said: "hearthemsing22 said: "Dylan Smith4 said: "This and the possibility of Tom Hollands R+J transferring will mean two competing productions in the same season. Has that ever happened before?"

I've heard that's not happening anymore, so it will just be this production
"

It’s still happening this season.
"

At this point, I jus

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Apr 10 2024, 10:17:20 AM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/AN-ENEMY-OF-THE-PEOPLE-Starring-Jeremy-Strong-Extends-One-Week-on-Broadway-20240410
John Cardoza held at gunpoint, Michael Stuhlbarg attacked with a rock  Apr 1 2024, 10:01:23 PM

PipingHotPiccolo said: "QueenTwinnied said: "Gotta love this thread confirming my theory that sans homosexuality a lot of people who use this website would be Trump supporting conservatives."

while i dont know which post youre responding to here, i can ASSURE you that nothing helps Trump more than declaring anyone worried about crime (even based on exaggerated, hysterical perceptions of reality) is an ignorant bigot who should be written off with the res

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Mar 30 2024, 10:48:58 PM

This is seriously getting underestimated.

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Mar 21 2024, 03:02:57 AM

quizking101 said: "GiantsInTheSky2 said: "I mean, he devoted years of his life to that show and character. He did that work already. He’s allowed to want to move on, doesn’t mean he’s “sick” of it.

I also imagine they don’t want toprovide for those money hungry loserswho see “oh, celebrity at this theater!”,wait outside with non-related memorabilia to be signed thatthey eventually sell on eBay for some ridiculous amo

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Broadway Reviews  Mar 19 2024, 07:47:46 AM

Famous faces who've showed up:

Robert Downey Jr., Richard Gere, Anne Hathaway, Nicholas Braun, Jessica Chastain, Edward Norton, Rachel Brosnahan, Corey Hawkins, Sarah Paulson, Adam DiMarco, Vincent D'Onofrio, Rita Moreno, Jesse Armstrong, Andrew Barth Feldman, Mercedes Ruehl and Woody Allen.

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Broadway Reviews  Mar 18 2024, 11:18:17 PM

JSquared2 said: "Looks like there’s a front-runner for Best Play Revival. "

Jeremy is pretty much locked in for Actor

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Mar 18 2024, 01:56:56 AM

quizking101 said: "The selection to go on stage was random and determined before the show. A representative gives people who consent to do so a card to come on. I was in the 400s section and all the patrons were drawn from there since that’s where the landing was to come on/off stage.

As for the stage door - busier than your average CITS stage door, but surprisingly not atrocious. The autograph hunters were there naturally but crew made it clear he was NOT si

2024 Drama League Award Thoughts  Mar 14 2024, 09:53:36 PM

Jeremy Strong is definitely gonna sweep the season, this included.

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Mar 12 2024, 01:35:59 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Rex Ere said: "I can't help but like Strong, and he's already had a mini-moment like this with his New Yorker profile, but it often feels like his Bradley Cooper (baseless) ridiculemoment is somehow coming. Internet snarks cannot handle this kind of honesty and actor-y self-absorption."

Oh that reputation was solidified with the New Yorker profile, and with people like Hathaway and Chastain coming to his defense for

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Feb 27 2024, 11:52:35 PM

JudyDenmark said: "FLarnhill said: ""How was it?"

A masterpiece. Pedretti was the only weak link but the direction, stage, andacting were all unbelievable. Strong is winning that Tony. No contest.
"

Love to hear it! I’m very excitedto see this. Is there a section you’d recommend (or not recommend) for the view?
"

For CITS, I recommend the seats located in rows B, C and D of the orchestra but I

AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE 2024 Previews  Feb 27 2024, 11:20:53 PM

"How was it?"

A masterpiece. Pedretti was the only weak link but the direction, stage, and acting were all unbelievable. Strong is winning that Tony. No contest.

SUCCESSION Star Jeremy Strong Will Return to Broadway in AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE  Feb 23 2024, 02:47:40 PM

lopside said: "Just a Couple of Ibsen Lovers Early in their relationship, Amy Herzog and Sam Gold decided not to work together. But neither could resist this play.

Herzog has eliminated the role of Stockmann’s wife, Katherine, a not very dimensional woman who questions his actions but stands beside him. She combined the part with that of Stockmann’s daughter, Petra (You’s Victoria Pedretti), providing him with the additional character motivation of being a recent widower.

Interesting that there have been more promo material on Herzog and Gold, rather than Strong, unless I missed some of them.
"

Strong tends to not do press all that much but especially after the New Yorker profile made him "villain of the month" on Twitter? I'm not surprised if he'd stay away from interviews in general. I'm just glad it seems to be selling very well. This could be his chance to get a Tony.

I'm still skeptical of Pedretti. All her work so far has been trash for teens and she was the weak link of a great ensemble on Origin. That said, the way they combined the daughter with the wife is a bit intriguing even if it falls into the "fridge women" trope.

SUCCESSION Star Jeremy Strong Will Return to Broadway in AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE  Feb 17 2024, 05:39:52 AM

Anyone else get their tickets for the premiere?

2024 Tony Awards  Feb 12 2024, 09:56:55 PM

Jeremy Strong and Brian D'Arcy James shall win the Best Leading Actor in their respective categories. No debate.

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Reviews  Jan 30 2024, 06:14:23 PM

PipingHotPiccolo said: "Jarethan said: "IMO people who did not love their performances went in not wanting to admire their performances."

Well thats silly. I went in expecting Groff to knock my socks off given the reviews and was disappointed by how blah the role is. I actually think i went in expecting too much, not too little. Radcliffe stole the show in his supporting role and I hope the Tonys reward him in the spring.

Re seats: I was in Ro

Sarah Snook to play 26 parts in solo THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GREY on the West End  Jan 16 2024, 10:29:15 PM

TotallyEffed said: "This website truly attracts the most disturbed individuals."

I've seen worse.

Sarah Snook to play 26 parts in solo THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GREY on the West End  Jan 16 2024, 09:48:40 PM

TaffyDavenport said: "FLarnhill said: "She has the most realistic chance to become the youngest actor to achieve the Triple Crown of Acting!"

Jodie Comer is 2/3 of the way there, is 6 years younger, and has more of a film career. I think you said some negative things about her on another thread, so I won't be surprised if you don't agree, but I don't see any reason why Sarah Snook would have a better chance than her of winning an Oscar. Never

Sarah Snook to play 26 parts in solo THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GREY on the West End  Jan 16 2024, 08:07:10 PM

She has the most realistic chance to become the youngest actor to achieve the Triple Crown of Acting!

SUCCESSION Star Jeremy Strong Will Return to Broadway in AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE  Jan 11 2024, 10:16:17 PM

RippedMan said: "Er, sorry. Typo.

I meant Jodie Comer. And my point was that she’s not a big name by any means but yet her show is selling well. So who knows how this could go? Chastain is a giant name and her show is selling well but by no means some mega hit.
"

Jeremy Strong > Jodie Comer, it's not even funny.

One's considered the spiritual successor to Al Pacino and is widely beloved by online experts and the industry. The o

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You