News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Funny Face

Funny Face Profile Photo
Member Name: Funny Face
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Eden Espinosa - Somewhere Over the Rainbow  Jan 12 2008, 06:12:24 PM
God, that song should be banned or something
re: MTV's Legally Blonde Seen by 12 Million Viewers  Nov 22 2007, 12:01:37 PM
Too risque? For a channel that airs "A Shot at love with Tila Tequila", "Next" and countless other reality shows about over-sexed college-aged students??
re: So Jennifer Garner tears up photos she doesn't like  Oct 24 2007, 09:29:56 PM
Dodo shouldn't have worn a see through outfit
re: Jennifer Butt  Oct 23 2007, 05:46:51 PM
What an unfortunate name
re: New Little Mermaid Photos  Oct 23 2007, 05:42:10 PM
Looks pretty good. The Kiss the Girl scene still looks like an acid trip to me, though.
re: So they can create THIS but not realistic mermaids?!  Aug 15 2007, 01:48:31 PM
OMG, That's friggin cool.
re: Is It Possible (Mermaid)  Aug 14 2007, 05:28:10 PM
Well they're not doing a lackluster version of the show for Denver on purpose if that's what you mean. It's a try-out, and the whole point of it is to get feedback from audiences and figure out what needs to be changed. It's like a test audience. What they have there is what they have. The bigger plans and plot and song changes will happen as they get feedback from Denver audience and critics on what works and what doesn't.
re: Anne Hathaway Love  Aug 14 2007, 05:02:53 PM
She's OK. I don't think she's the best of her generation or anything like some make her out to be, not by a long shot. Rachel McAdams is way better. I even like Lindsay better.
re: Comedy or dramas for a High School with large cast?  Aug 12 2007, 02:08:42 PM
My high school did Once In a Lifetime by Moss Hart and George S. Kauffman my freshman year, and there were a LOT of parts.
re: Betty Schaefer in Sunset BLVD Movie. Who Should Play Her???  Aug 12 2007, 12:34:15 PM
Snap, Foster!
Constantine as Emmett!!!!!!  Aug 11 2007, 12:44:08 PM
Whaddya say? Huh, huh??

re: Do You Want a FAITHFUL Movie Adaptation or Not?  Aug 11 2007, 03:48:56 AM
^^ 0_o
re: Do You Want a FAITHFUL Movie Adaptation or Not?  Aug 11 2007, 03:32:51 AM
Sound of Music the movie kicks Sound of Music the musicals' ass.
re: Do You Want a FAITHFUL Movie Adaptation or Not?  Aug 10 2007, 10:38:48 PM
I have never seen Rent all the way through, but of what I did see, I just really disliked the pacing, i think. I felt like there was no energy or excitement. I mean, I know it's no Hairspray, but even Out Tonight and Tango: Maureen were really awkwardly subdued to me.

re: Do You Want a FAITHFUL Movie Adaptation or Not?  Aug 10 2007, 10:12:30 PM
I prefer good over anything else.
re: 'TV-based name into Legally Blonde in the not-too-distant future'?  Aug 10 2007, 08:03:38 PM
I know there was a Kristen Bell and Nick Lachey rumour on here, so, who knows...
re: Alli Mauzey as Glinda  Aug 9 2007, 12:13:58 AM
Wow, totally thought the subject said Bill Murray as Glinda..I need more sleep

/threadjack

re: DREAMGIRLS in ATLANTA !!!!  Aug 7 2007, 12:00:23 PM
^^ I certainly agree. Her career pretty much flatlined after DG, not that that says anything about her talent, but still, I wouldn't cateorize her with those people.

I don't even think she has a pleasant sounding voice anymore.

re: FANTASIA @ STAGEDOOR  Aug 6 2007, 08:21:20 PM
No. The man at the door told us that she stays and rests after matinees when I was there in the beginning of July. I don't know if that's changed, but, yeah...
Hilarious Comments...  Aug 6 2007, 08:15:11 PM
Yay, I finally have one!!

When I came back from a recent trip to NYC I saw The Color Purple w/ La Fantasia, and my mother's friend was talking to me about it and she goes:

"Now Fantasia plays the role that Jennifer Hudson did, right?"

Me: "....Yeah"

Her: "Aww, wish I could've caught her. She was supposed to be really great"

I just didn't have the energy to correct her.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You