News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DEFYxGRAViTY721

DEFYxGRAViTY721 Profile Photo
Member Name: DEFYxGRAViTY721
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is there a good view of the stage from the front row at the Marquis?
 Aug 15 2009, 10:59:22 AM
I have a chance to get front row orchestra tickets to 9 to 5 before it closes, and I was wondering about the stage height at the Marquis. I've sat front row at the Gershwin and had a perfect view, but I know people who have sat front row at the Palace and had to crane their necks to see even a little bit of the stage, so I was wondering... will I'll have a good view if I take the tickets?
re: Have you ever seen a Broadway performer on the Subway?
 Oct 5 2008, 01:13:31 AM
Not a broadway performer but Jillian from season 4 of Project Runway sat next to me on the LIRR heading to Penn one day
re: Performers who DIDN'T go to collge?
 Oct 28 2007, 08:38:52 PM
I could be wrong, but I remember reading an interview with Eden Espinosa one time and she said she hadn't gone to college.
re: BWW TV Exclusive: Behind The Scenes Of The BARE CD Recording
 Oct 18 2007, 04:59:16 PM
I was so amazed to hear how much Matt Doyle sounds like Michael Arden! He sang so beautifully, he was definitely an amazing choice for Peter. Christopher Johnson on the other hand did not impress me at all. I would've loved to seen Aaron Lohr come back and record... he brought such deep emotion and feeling to the piece that IMO, Johnson failed to do.
Constantine as Emmett!!!!!!
 Aug 10 2007, 11:50:22 PM
CutieLyricist- you're my new hero.
re: Spamalot
 Aug 7 2007, 11:27:30 PM
les mis. "Eponine" was in the french taunting scene.
re: Welcome Home Rapp & Pascal
 Aug 1 2007, 11:16:09 PM
alright I'm back with my review for today's matinee and more news about todays deathtrap-- erm... i mean, stagedoor.
THIS IS VERY LONG so brace yourselves.

So, Adam and Anthony... AMAZING. It's been said before and I'll say it again, Adam has become and actor ladies and gentlemen. He was wonderful not only in singing but he can actually act and he threw in some fun small things that stayed with me through the whole show (ex. his little dance during "I'm Roger")But his performance wa

Aug 1 2007, 10:23:08 PM
GuitarGirl- I was at today's matinee. I'll post a detailed review and stage door news in like 10 minutes. But in short, Adam and Anthony were FANTASTIC. Everyone was. This is probably the best cast RENT has ever seen. As for the stage door, I literally have scars on my arms and lost quite a few chunks of hair (yeah, people are the vicious). There were baricades though, which settled things down a litte.

I'll be back with a review shortly!

re: How old were you when you lost your Broadway virginity?
 Jul 31 2007, 11:32:45 PM
8 or 9. The Music Man.
re: Adam/Anthony Stage Door Question
 Jul 30 2007, 10:48:30 PM
ok i know I'm going to sound soo ignorant for this... so please don't bash me. But.... from what I've heard, there is no real stage door for rent, and the actors just come out of the lobby doors. So if there were going to be barricades like some people are saying... where would they be set up?
 Jul 30 2007, 11:26:59 AM
luvtheEmcee- I'll be there on Wednesday too! Are you going to the matinee or the night show? I'll be at the matinee (hopefully the crowd will be a little smaller....)
re: Anyone Seen the Mary Poppin's AD?
 Jul 28 2007, 09:49:16 AM
anyone have a pic please?
re: Which closing show would you see on July 29?
 Jul 27 2007, 06:40:03 PM
BEAUTY!
re: BWW TV Exclusive: Saying Au Revoir To Beauty and the Beast
 Jul 27 2007, 10:44:10 AM
amazing video. it actually made me cry. I'm so sad to see Beauty go!
re: KELLY OSBOURNE IS COMING TO BROADWAY!!!!!!
 Jul 27 2007, 12:19:10 AM
*strangles self*
re: Julia Murney in Wicked.....huge disappointment
 Jul 25 2007, 10:51:00 PM
I have to agree with LoringsGuy. Julia is the complete package. I saw her perform twice and I was astounded. Not only did she actually play the character with feeling (unlike many others, not gonna mention an names....) but her voice is unbelieveable. And her perfect vibrato just adds to it all. She is my favorite Elphaba, hands down.
re: SPAMALOT :-)
 Jul 24 2007, 05:56:41 PM
When I saw Spamalot my seats were in the Right Mezzanine, Row A and I had a perfect view. The seats you're being offered are great, i say take 'em. I persoanlly loved the show and think it was worth the money I dropped for the tickets. I believe it's funnier if you are a Monty Python fan, but either way, you should definitely see it.
re: Beauty and the Beast Final Performance Contest Winners Announced
 Jul 24 2007, 12:17:25 PM
congratulations winners!
re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
 Jul 23 2007, 12:41:15 PM
Thanks Craig!!
re: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CONTEST EXTENDED??!!!
 Jul 23 2007, 12:12:48 PM
me too! I'm going crazy! I keep checking my email compulsively. I need to know!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You