News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for deeisadiva

deeisadiva Profile Photo
Member Name: deeisadiva
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: is anyone sad because Kelli O'Hara didn't win?
 Jun 14 2005, 03:22:04 PM
I agree, 100%. However, what's done is done. While it's great that so many people wanted Kelli to win, there's nothing we can do about it. However, the silver lining is that after so many shows that didn't succeed, Kelli not only landed a successful show, but one that earned her a Tony nod. She will be back, and one of these days she will win.
re: Edens Homepage
 Dec 20 2004, 11:11:20 AM
Actually, that site is run by the same person as edenfans. That was her first site, but it ran out of bandwith, or something, so she had to get a .net. Eventually the sounds from the old site will be put on the new site. Just a little insight.
re: RENT cast members in An Evening In The Liilaa, June 21st
 Jun 9 2004, 10:03:30 AM
I love all those people and things but can't be there...grr!
re: JeremyKushnier's Contract
 Jun 9 2004, 10:01:31 AM
That was so sarcastic I almost forgot to laugh. Anyways, the answer is we don't know for sure...I think I heard September somewhere. Anyways, check his official site.
re: 'Caroline, or Change' at the Tonys
 Jun 7 2004, 10:20:06 PM
After seeing the song from Caroline, or Change I still have no interest in seeing it...I have a slight intrest in seeing Wonderful Town...but that's another story.
re: 2004 Tony's Not a Good Representaton Of Broadway
 Jun 7 2004, 10:13:36 PM
Okay, Big River was the lowlight of the evening...besides Tonya's song...that girl had some vocal problems...it was my first time hearing her and I'm betting she can sing better (I really wish she can). Also, about Idina's....yeah, I was in hysterics because I was afraid for her...but people said it was great (as I say this here a million people will tell me I have no brain). Just my thoughts.
re: Idina's Breathing
 Jun 7 2004, 10:09:31 PM
"That was screaming."
That was your opinion....it is not shared by everybody...don't think for a moment that it is.

re: what do guys think? honestly...
 Jun 7 2004, 10:03:25 PM
If Tabooo had been more succesful then I am certain Raul would have won the award...Taboo screwed him.
re: Idina the Winning Witch!!!
 Jun 7 2004, 06:54:33 AM
Okay, this just needs to be said, Wicked is an AMAZING musical, but of course everybody is entitled to their own opinion. However, this topic is to celebrate Idina, not to criticize her breathing, or her show...other topics can do fine for that, but it's so bad that you can't even put that aside to celebrate her winning the Tony....I'm sooooo proud of her, and it's alwayshard to come here and see people bashing her....and no, the show will do fine without her.....but CONGRATS IDINA!!! YOU DESE
re: Idina's Breathing
 Jun 7 2004, 06:50:42 AM
She did sound nervous...you could tell. I mean after all, it was the Tonys...she just didn't want to mess up. But she always breathes like that. Part of it is because she's always been a heavy breather and part of it is because during the sholw song she's shivering and when you're shivering it's a little hard to belt really high and strong if you don't have a little extra air.
re: NEWS ABOUT 'RENT' MOVIE!! MUST READ!! possible casting..
 May 29 2004, 12:53:36 AM
If Britney is cast, I will see the movie and probably be disgusted with it. He said he was gonna screen everybody though so maybe Broadway people will come in, kick some ass, and then get cast...then we'd just have to worry about the story. As much as I love Rent I'm pretty sure this movie will flop.
re: Can AVENUE Q beat WICKED? Your thoughts...
 May 18 2004, 03:04:20 PM
I think that in a perfect world Avenue Q would win best book...I love Wicked in every possible way but Avenue Q is immensly funny and everything...it should win that award...but it probably won't.
re: Now Joey M in WICKED?
 May 18 2004, 03:00:03 PM
Speaking of...does anybody know when John is leaving?
re: Natalie Venetia Belcon
 May 17 2004, 10:20:12 PM
I never knew that...when was she in Rent?
re: pictures from the Drama Desk Awards!
 May 17 2004, 10:18:22 PM
To see more either go to wireimage.com or gettyimages.com...they always have many great pictures of major events on the broadway scene!
re: Idina VS. Donna
 May 17 2004, 10:17:05 PM
Yes what do you mean by "I just don't want to be near Idina when she looses."
She is not the type to start a scene over something like this. She is both mature and professional. Now honestly anybody's opinion on this message has no weight...people can argue for Idina, Donna, Kristin, or anyone and it's not going to change people's opinions. I for one want Idina to win and I could probably write an entire essay on why I think she deserves it, but I'll spare you guys. But please don't star

re: Now Joey M in WICKED?
 May 17 2004, 10:12:21 PM
I have no idea what possesed them to put him in the show...maybe he's good...but i kinda don't have that much faith. At least I already have tickets to this one though!
bye bye Birdie
 May 16 2004, 03:55:07 PM
Ooh...Catherine Zeta Jones...that might possibly be interesting. And I'm sorry but anything that Lindsey is in I automatically don't even take seriously...I'll see it and laugh at her. My friend and I made up a song for Teenage Dramaqueen...that girl was a push up bra wearing ecstacy using drama bitch...and that's just the first line. She's not entertaining and I really don't think this would be a good part for her...maybe something else...next thing they'll cast her as Maureen in the Rent mo
re: Idina & Kristen go head to head with DONNA
 May 11 2004, 08:41:58 PM
I hope that Idina wins...for people who think that she can't act her way out of a paper bag...I want to ask you what crack you were on when a) you saw the show and b) you wrote that message. Idina is an amazing actress...she puts soo much into her role each night...for her singing alone she should get the Tony...you add her acting and she's a shoe in. Yes donna is good...but I personally think that Idina deserves this. she's worked so hard and she's come so far from where she started. She's
re: Best Original Score Tony Race!
 May 9 2004, 03:07:04 PM
Okay I think that Wicked is a lock for the award. It's an amazing show, it's well recieved, and the music is part of what moves the show along so much. It has beautiful music that makes you cry...it's only competition (as far as I see) is Avenue Q...amazing show, there's really not that much bad you could possibly say about it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You