News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rmposey

rmposey Profile Photo
Member Name: rmposey
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Cats- Growltiger's Song / Puccini riffs??
 May 26 2006, 10:26:00 AM
Hee hee! I was performing Un Bel Di from Madame Butterfly for a jury a few years ago and one of my professors jokingly advised me not to get confused and start singing Memory. I nearly ruined my jury by giggling after imagining the faculty's faces if I did such a thing.
re: Wicked in Atlanta questions
 May 26 2006, 10:18:21 AM
I saw Wicked in Atlant on Tuesday and it was fantastic! Kendra Kassebaum was hilarious and Julia Murney was phenomenal! Have fun!
re: matthew morrison on tomorrows CI?
 Mar 12 2006, 11:24:51 PM
What with Matthew Morrison and Michael Berresse, it was as if Law and Order Criminal Intent had gone Broadway on us! I kept foolishly hoping they would begin to sing for me. =) I must say getting to see them both many times in the episode made me quite giddy! It was a great episode in my opinion. Yay!
re: BROADWAY BEREFT MALE CURLS--ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
 Dec 9 2005, 05:04:13 PM
WE WANT THE CURLS!!! All Broadway men should take a lesson from Michael Ball and Matthew Morrison!!
re: Shut Up Patti Lupone!
 Dec 8 2005, 11:25:09 AM
Hee hee! I rarely watch Will and Grace and one night was bored and tuned in. The episode I saw happened to be this one! I laughed so hard!! It was great!
re: Rachel York to join Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
 Dec 8 2005, 11:23:18 AM
I love Rachel York! I wish I could see her in DRS! She's an amazing performer.
re: Another reason to make a new recording of Woman in White
 Dec 6 2005, 01:45:12 PM
Michael Ball is the reason I'd buy a new Woman in White recording!
re: Horrible First Names
 Nov 29 2005, 03:26:35 PM
I read a name in the paper last Christmas and the child was named something like Precious DeMiracle MyAngel Williams or something like that. Crazy!
re: Mahagonny with Audra McDonald and Patti LuPone
 Nov 16 2005, 11:28:51 AM
I'd just like to say that I've recently developed a deep love for Kurt Weill. I'm working on "Somehow I Never Could Believe" from "Street Scene" and am loving it! Audra and Patti in "The Rise and Fall of the City of Mahogonny", very neato! One of my best friends lives near LA, perhaps it's time for a visit. =)
re: MICHAEL BALL LOVE THREAD!!!
 Nov 16 2005, 11:21:54 AM
Ahhhhhhh...I've loved Michael Ball devotedly since I was but a child. Les Miserables, Aspects, what more could a girl want? He's such an amazing performer. He radiates charm and charisma and you can't help but watch, slack-jawed, as he performs, and I've yet to see him perform live! I can't imagine the delight a live experience will produce! =)
re: The Beloved Neverson Babies
 Nov 16 2005, 11:14:20 AM
Hee hee! Every time I listen to Rent, the "neverson babies" make me giggle!
re: An Interview with Michael Ball
 Nov 16 2005, 11:12:43 AM
Yay!!! I do love that Michael Ball! Great interview! It was very informative and insightful. I hope our Michael starts touring the U.S. someday! He makes me so happy!
Currently
 Oct 19 2005, 01:39:00 PM
Robert Ward's opera "The Crucible", just a lowly chorus member. =)
re: Emily Skinner to Join Baranski in Kennedy Center MAME
 Sep 30 2005, 11:21:56 AM
Yee Haaaaw! That's great! Agnes has to be one of my all-time favorite characters! Awesome! Emily will be hilarious!
re: PATIENCE: A look at Michael Ball...
 Sep 30 2005, 11:14:54 AM
Oh...I'm so jealous! I would give anything to see my dearest Michael in Patience! I'm doing my best to get to NYC for Woman in White sometime before he leaves the show, but alas, Patience is out of the question. He really is a wonderful performer. His performance of Losing My Mind on the Hey Mr. Producer video is splendid! Ahhh...Michael....
re: Wicked..an opera
 Sep 29 2005, 10:43:42 AM
I thoroughly approve of Wicked the Opera! But then, I think everything should be an opera so that I can stop working of my belt. =)
re: The Maury Yeston Songbook
 Sep 28 2005, 02:57:15 PM
I also love this cd! I love By the River, Now and Then, Please, Let's Not Even Say Hello...well, who am I kidding? I love the whole dang thing!!
re: Dracula, the Musical Concept CD info
 Sep 28 2005, 02:53:43 PM
Indeed, WildhornFanatic! The cast IS wonderful!
re: Titanic Musical - Appreciation
 Sep 27 2005, 10:55:37 AM
Gut morgen to you too, Seestor!
re: Sara Ramirez in Chicago the movie
 Sep 27 2005, 10:43:33 AM
Hee hee! Y'all just made me giggle! Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You