News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MelissaF

Member Name: MelissaF
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Any guesses for Toronto Mirvish mystery show?
 Feb 18 2024, 08:35:03 PM

Just wondered if anyone has any guesses about the Toronto mystery show?  An usher would only confirm it was not Frozen!  Thoughts?  Guesses?  

2024-2025 Touring Season
 Feb 13 2024, 12:29:50 PM

Too bad Lion King isn’t an add on. I just paid for it separately when it was here last!

British transfers?
 Dec 3 2023, 12:16:42 PM

Any thoughts on The Time Travellers Wife?  I’m really curious about anyone’s opinion!!

2023-2024 Touring Season
 Oct 20 2023, 08:37:02 PM

Mirvish Toronto has posted they will be announcing 8 shows in the upcoming weeks. Has anyone bears anything new and exciting that’s coming?  Hadestown  already announced a return. Thanks!

INTO THE WOODS Tour
 Apr 17 2023, 10:41:28 AM

Is anyone aware of any discounts for the Nashville stop of the show??

2023-2024 Touring Season
 Mar 7 2023, 08:23:03 AM

Les Mis. Again 

Aladdin. Again. 

So much touring. And we can’t get anything newer!?  So disappointed. 

2023-2024 Touring Season
 Feb 26 2023, 11:51:15 PM

I loved when Dancap was around. More shows! While I always look forward to the annual Mirvish announcement it was great having another player in the game!

can’t wait to see what’s in store for this upcoming season, besides Six (which is so much fun!!)

RIP Nick Cordero
 Jul 5 2020, 09:28:36 PM
This is so devastating. The world has lost a gifted artist. My thoughts and prayers to Nicks family and friends.
What’s the last show you saw on Broadway before its closing?
 Mar 16 2020, 07:55:14 AM
To Kill a Mockingbird on March 10 and Moulin Rouge March 11. Had tickets to Diana and Mrs Doubtfire for the 12 and 13!
Girl from North Country advice
 Feb 6 2020, 04:33:13 PM
I saw this in Toronto. I know some people have raved about this show, but I just couldn’t get Into this one at all. Everyone in our group was bored silly. I’ve spent more than two decades being a regular theatregoer but I had to say this was one of my least favourite ever. I hope you enjoy if you do go! Just my two cents
Toronto Tour of "Hello. Dolly" cancelled
 Dec 19 2019, 06:12:22 PM
I’m so upset about this. I was really looking forward to seeing the show and I also bought additional tickets as holiday gifts. I’ve gotten used to Mirvish replacing shows in the subscription but never so close to the opening date that I can recall. I’ve been a subscriber for close to 20 years. Argh.
2020-2021 Touring Season
 Dec 19 2019, 01:00:05 PM
So upset about this. Was really looking forward to it, and I bought extra tickets as holiday gifts. Awesome. “Scheduling conflicts” they say
Girl From North Country
 Sep 15 2019, 04:43:49 PM
Seeing this in Toronto in a couple of weeks. Can’t wait!!
Adding Sunday evening shows to schedules?
 Jul 25 2019, 08:53:59 PM
Thanks everyone!!
Adding Sunday evening shows to schedules?
 Jul 25 2019, 12:26:27 AM
Hey all,

Historically, is anyone aware of any shows in the past adding a Sunday evening show around a holiday, say for instance Halloween?

My mom is planning a surprise 65th for my dad that weekend and was hoping to book a Sunday evening show. Ive checked the schedules and was hoping Beetlejuice would have added a show.but nothing scheduled.

Thanks !

Favorite Short Lived Musicals?
 Jul 24 2019, 10:07:03 AM
Leap of Faith! Love me some Raul
Frozen beyond August
 Apr 19 2019, 11:18:38 PM
Hi all

My mom was looking to buy tickets to Frozen for the fall as a gift. I was surprised to see tickets are only on sale until August 2019. Has there been any whispers of closing?

Breaking News: REBECCA $4.5 Million Short After Investor's Death - Delays Start of Rehearsals for 2 Weeks; Previews & Opening Night as Well
 Sep 18 2012, 10:25:01 PM
I called after the dates were changed on Telecharge....There was a little confusion, but they eventually agreed to refund the tickets, as Im from Toronto, and could not give alternative dates...I ended up buying tickets for Once on that night (though I wasnt a fan of the full prices, what could I do!) Hope things go smoothly for you..
Breaking News: REBECCA $4.5 Million Short After Investor's Death - Delays Start of Rehearsals for 2 Weeks; Previews & Opening Night as Well
 Sep 13 2012, 08:13:33 AM
Thanks for the heads up...Ive been keeping an eye on it daily...Ive already called Telecharge and theyve asked me to call back later....At least I have a few options for a replacement show, this wasnt one i was yearning to see, but my boyfriend thought it sounded interesting, and its his first time in NYC!
 Sep 8 2012, 01:12:23 PM
I actually have tickets for tthe October 31 preview. Ive called Telecharge and they say they have not heard a thing and will not return my money until the producers notify them. Im from out of town, and want to get started finding something else...this was a last resort, as ive pretty much seen everything else throughout this year, and Glengarry isnt playing that night....The Heiress it is!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You