News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GaLiNdaFied

GaLiNdaFied Profile Photo
Member Name: GaLiNdaFied
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked Staying in Los Angeles  Jul 7 2005, 02:18:55 AM
Thanks, emcee.
re: Wicked Staying in Los Angeles  Jul 7 2005, 01:52:06 AM
Thanks to everyone. So with the Chicago cast, were they already ready when the tour began, or practicing during the tour, or after the tour had left the area?
Wicked Staying in Los Angeles  Jul 7 2005, 01:29:25 AM
For those of you either in Chicago or 'in the know', what was the reason that Wicked stayed in Chicago, had it been semi-planned before? Also, what are the chances that it will stay in LA as in Chicago and in your opinion would they recast or pull people who are swings/understudies from the Broadway/touring companies to play the leads?
re: Two songs I wrote for musicals  Jul 5 2005, 10:15:06 PM
Wow. I think both of these are great! Good job.
re: Ava in RENT?  Jul 5 2005, 05:01:24 PM
Actually, she is going to be the understudy for Maureen on Broadway- so she'll be Mark's Mom. Not sure when she starts either.
re: What is going on with LA 'WICKED' Leads?  Jul 5 2005, 02:32:14 AM
Personally, I wish I would have seen anyone as Glinda except for Kendra, something about her Glinda was too fake for me and along with her vocals not being top notch it just didn't work. I agree with cindy013 on this.
re: Stephanie J. Block enters Wicked lotto in LA  Jul 2 2005, 09:07:52 PM
Jenna Leigh Green has been going on as Elphaba during Stephanies absences.

Very cute story.

re: Norbert Leo Butz  Jul 2 2005, 09:05:15 PM
You said your point, get over it Emcee.

As for Norbert, both times that I've met him, he was exactly as everyone has stated here, very nice yet seemed a bit shy, however it could just be because he's tired after the show.

re: Norbert Leo Butz  Jul 2 2005, 08:01:31 PM
Perhaps, Emcee, you shouldn't take things too personally. In my experience on these boards, that winking face thats at the bottom of Thesbijean's post tends to mean that that person is joking or being playful.
re: Wicked Review: 6/25(If you're gonna bash this don't bother...)  Jun 26 2005, 03:44:27 AM
Was there a reason as to why Jenna went on, anything that might tell if she'll be performing tomorrow?
re: Miraculous Wild Party Tonight in L.A.--Eslgr8's Review  Jun 7 2005, 06:39:06 PM
I completely agree with your review, eslgr8, the show was absolutely amazing, and Come With Me rocked the house (I believe I heard a 'that made me want to touch myself' after it) For the sake of anyone in LA that missed it, I hope that they bring it back 'by popular demand' later on.
re: Gilligan's Island--The Musical  Mar 28 2005, 12:26:08 AM
I've seen a local show of it. The casting was horrible, which didn't make the show the greatest. Personally, I didn't like it; it was lacking something that the tv show had, which ruined the whole point of the show.
re: Which LSoH Recording?  Mar 25 2005, 06:08:58 PM
Though I love Ellen, I'd say the revival for the Urchins, they are so powerful and the harmonies sound correct because of it, unlike the original.
re: Donate to John Hill  Mar 20 2005, 06:46:37 PM
I'm absolutely in love with this man, he is hilarious *takes out credit card*
re: Heartbreaking Songs....  Mar 20 2005, 06:37:19 PM
I'll Cover You Reprise... Rent
Role of a Lifetime... Bare
Absolution... Bare
Nobody Needs to Know... Last Five Years

re: A little worried about the Rent movie response...  Mar 20 2005, 02:36:33 PM
Good God, there are other people that feel the same way. I realized it when my sister, who's in high school, called me and told me how annoyed she was with everyone talking about Phantom at school, and singing the songs, and going to see it 5+ times and saying how much they love musicals, it's ridiculous. I want the movie to happen, because, from what I've seen and heard, it's going to turn out wonderful, and I do believe that Jon would want to share his message. I was also worried about the Ada
re: Broadway Fate...  Jan 1 2005, 05:17:54 PM
Annie started it when I was young but as Blair said Rent was it for me!
re: Aida  Dec 29 2004, 12:09:33 AM
I agree that for some it does take some growing into but it is a truly great show :)
re: Wicked 12/28  Dec 29 2004, 12:05:34 AM
Thanks for the review glad you had a good time :)
re: Little Women review 12/28  Dec 29 2004, 12:02:02 AM
Thanks for the review I don't know if things have changed, but I believe that this is the first review that hasn't said anything bad about Amy which I take as a good sign.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You