News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kitzka

Member Name: Kitzka
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Moulin Rouge Colonial Theatre Previews  Jul 28 2018, 09:27:05 AM

MadAboutTheBoy said: "Since they've dropped "Hindi Sad Diamonds" as the show-within-a-show, how does the replacement number compare? That sequence was so awesome in the film."

I just saw it last night. To answer your question they don’t really show a number from the show within the show. I suppose bad romance could have been in the show in the show but it seemed more about the other romance. 

I personally lo

Moulin Rouge Colonial Theatre Previews  Jul 16 2018, 07:57:39 AM

Sho-Tunes-R-Us said: "Oh. My. Goddess. I just went cray-cray and will be flying in from San Fransissyco to see the performance of 8/7. Aisle seat in row J of the dress circle. My nephew managed Aaron once, but am not certain if he still does or not. I'll find out though. Fingers crossed."

I love this and I hope your nephew still manages him for your sake. Either way enjoy the show. 

Moulin Rouge Colonial Theatre Previews  Jul 10 2018, 10:39:17 PM
I’m so excited! Can’t wait to hear reports. I can’t wait to see it in two weeks.
MOULIN ROUGE will be finally be a stage musical  Apr 4 2018, 10:11:12 PM

gypsy101 said: "do we think Olivo will finally return to Broadway in Moulin?? i desperately want to see her finally (didn’t get out to Hamilton in Chicago and Chess sold out before i could buy them) but these out of town prices are bonkers"

The Boston prices are totally nuts. But there's something interesting. I was looking at prices on the date I purchased, July 5, seats in row q where I purchased are currently $159. When I purch

MOULIN ROUGE will be finally be a stage musical  Apr 4 2018, 06:34:54 PM
I'm so excited about this. I have tickets to see it once but wonder if I should snag another pair towards the end of the run.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 10 2018, 09:18:04 AM
It's NYC. Those of who live in the area have stood in line for much less.

Good luck to anyone who us going to line up. I hope we see reports throughout the day. Stay warm everyone.

Hamilton Seattle  Feb 19 2018, 08:52:17 PM
Thanks for posting your thoughts and review.

I have a mild Hamilton obsession and have been very lucky and have seen the OBC, the original
Chicago cast, the touring cast in SF (I was there on a business trip) and have another business trip to Seattle in about 10 days. My meeting schedule is a little in flux but I think I have Saturday matinee time free and I'm staying 4 blocks from the theater. I'm really tempted to see this tour since it's a different cast than I saw in SF a year ago.

My boss won't notice right?

Harry or Frozen/Mean Girls?  Feb 8 2018, 11:53:28 AM

Leah Robertson said: "Could you hear my squeals from Alabama? I can't believe it. My hands are still shaking. $199, orchestra right O 30-34. I'm sure it's way against the wall but we are going!!! And it's a bargain because it's the same price I paid for Hamilton last year, but this is really two plays instead of one. (Ok that's a lie. It's not a bargain.) But we're going!!!!!!"

AWESOME! I was thinking of you and i am so g

Harry Potter access code?  Feb 7 2018, 12:33:07 PM

I want to thank all of those who got ticket at 11 and reported back. I had an access code for noon and your tips were very helpful.

I managed to get tickets for Dec at the $80. Center Balcony. I am so excited and can't wait.

MOULIN ROUGE will be finally be a stage musical  Jan 28 2018, 09:36:34 AM
Purchased tickets for early July. I totally forgot about JLP. I'm hoping they extend so I can add that to my trip. But I am very excited about this.

I agree that the pricing seems very high and the fees?? Wow. The only reason I just did it is because my parents live nearby and I can stay with them.

Off topic - Chicago (city) information  Jan 1 2018, 02:24:09 PM
I wanted to add that unlike NYC the area around the theaters in Chicago (aka the loop) can be pretty dead after business hours.

When we stay in Chicago (which we do 5-6 times a year since my daughter is in school there) we stay up in Lincoln park, lake view or wrigleyville. It's a smaller neighborhood area but lots of locals and charming restaurants.

Winners and losers of Hamilton obc a year later  Nov 23 2017, 10:47:09 AM

herewegoabc said: "Daveed also did a whole season recurring on Blackish."

And he's in the movie Wonder with Julia Roberts. It's a family movie and while not something I would see it's a big family film. 

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 1 2017, 11:23:29 AM

After 7 tries I got in. Hopefully I get a code!

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified  Aug 22 2017, 09:37:03 AM

I am thrilled. Was able to score center rear mezz seats for my daughter and I. This would be my 4th time seeing the show. My daughter has seen the show twice but never in NYC. 

I got a code a bit later in the process, around noon. Initaly ticketmaster was only showing me side orchestra or rear mezz back corners. I took a chance and kept seeechijg again until row c center rear mezz came up and purchased. 

Timing Ng will be perfect as it's

Great Comet closing in January?  Jun 14 2017, 09:39:25 PM

I know some don't think of Ingrid as a big star and in some circles she isn't. But when my 19 year old heard that Ingrid was going to be in it she and a group of 5 friends made plans to go see the show. 

Book publisher rec's  May 19 2017, 10:12:20 PM

I'm just chiming in to say JudyDenmark is 100% correct. I've work in publishing for 15+ years we never accapet unsolicited manuscripts. 

Yiu our are better off pitching your book to agents and see if someone bites. 

Two Groundhog lottery tix I can't use for tomorrow. Sorry, they're gone.  May 8 2017, 10:14:53 PM

When I won the lottery orchestra seats were available but so was first three rows center mezzanine. 

Hamilton in London  Jan 16 2017, 10:10:15 AM

Good luck to everyone. I forgot to sign up for the priority pre-sale and am trying to decide if I should try for the regular presale. It would be a nice way to spend Christmas 2017....

MISS SAIGON IN THE CINEMA  Sep 23 2016, 10:58:16 AM

Thank you to everyone who posted their reviews. I desperately wanted to go but work kept me away. A friend, who went to at 6:30 wasn't able to get in as it was sold out. OUr theater never sells out!

I really hope it comes out on DVD/Blu-ray. 

Idina's awkward Queen of Swords  Aug 19 2016, 05:02:52 PM

Please tell me that was just a place holder. It's not actually the video for this song?? 

Wow. So uncomfortable. I could barely watch I felt so bad. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You