pixeltracker

Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??

Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??

Rentaholic2
#0Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 2:53pm

I don't know if I should pre-order it, cause I have a Best Buy giftcard...but if it won't be AT Best Buy ON 9/27, I may go to amazon.

Anyone know?

Fosse76
#1re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 3:05pm

Posiibly. You can check on their website on the 27th, it'll tell you if a particular store has it in stock.

thesparklingdiamond Profile Photo
thesparklingdiamond
#2re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 3:13pm

I'd assume it would be, you can check just in case. with my expiriences best buy usually has cds in stock the day its released. also, I've heard that if you pre-order on amazon it won't even ship until the 27th so you'd actually be getting it later, but I'm not sure its just what I've heard.

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#3re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 3:25pm

I can't believe the soundtrack is almost out. Seems surreal.

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#4re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 4:00pm

I was zoning out in class today, and realized that it's less than two weeks away. How time flies.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Wax Lion Profile Photo
Wax Lion
#5re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 4:04pm

Time flies, eh, Emcee? Time dies?

Love,
Wax Lion

timote316
#6re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 4:12pm

Witty, Wax Lion. That made me chuckle.

It didn't even occur to me that this came out this month. I mean, I knew that it came out 9/27, and that it was September, but it didn't click. Sometimes, my mind works in random ways.

luvtheEmcee
#7re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 4:13pm

Hey, don't make me start singing!

I'm gonna break out the discman for this. OLD SCHOOL. You know, so I can listen on my way home. re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#8re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 4:44pm

hahaha OLD SCHOOL. I have my CD player ready :).

Wax Lion Profile Photo
Wax Lion
#9re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 4:47pm

Wax Lion is ready to table boogie old school. Just *wait* until you hear this music!!!!

Love,
Wax Lion

luvtheEmcee
#10re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 4:49pm

I'd better stay grounded; I might fall off the table with excitement. re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#11re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 4:50pm

Wax Lion-- your mark cohen lion is the cutest thing i have ever seen.

BSoBW2
#12re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 4:51pm

I have a stupid question, of course:

Are they still doing the box carton thing (whatever it's technical name is) that has one character on it....?

RentBoy86
#13re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 5:07pm

Yeah, i pre-ordered ASU off Amazon.com and it didn't ship untilt he day it was released. So I actually ended up getting it 2 weeks after it was released. Which sucks, cause I went to Best Buy the day of and bought it cause i thought something happened to my Amazon order. So i ended up w/ two copies. But got my money back.

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#14re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 5:22pm

Best Buy is where I am going on the 27th.....or Circuit City (they are usually a couple of dollars cheaper on new cds than Best Buy). GOD, I can't wait. I watch the movie trailer once or twice every day and I coun't the days when the soundtrack and the movie comes out. Would you call that obsessive? re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

CrAzIaBoUtReNt
#15re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 5:27pm

This really stinks! I per-ordered it on Amazon hoping that I would get it a few days before it was released or if not at least on the 27th. re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#16re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 5:27pm

sounds like a typical day to me re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#17re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 5:32pm

CrAzi--You can cancel your amazon.com order and just go to best buy or wherever on the 27th.

xM3L--Glad I am not the only one. re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

CrAzIaBoUtReNt
#18re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 5:35pm

You can! I think I'll wait until the 26th for the cd, and if I dont get it, I'll cancel and then buy it at Borders of something. Thanks for the info re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#19re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 5:36pm

how can you check to see if a particular store will have it in-stock? I don't see that feature...

luvtheEmcee
#20re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 5:37pm

Call the store.

nychick9876 Profile Photo
nychick9876
#21re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 5:49pm

yeah the same thing happened with me on Amazon. it sucks but i think i'm just going to keep my order in. i'm on a college campus w/o a car and it would be too much of a hassle to go get it in town-if the town would have it, its very small. but the order told me it would come by oct. 4 and last time i ordered there it came in about 3 days before it said so you never know. hopefully thats the case this time!

sometimes i think my head is so big because it is so full of dreams- the elephant man

kitkatt456 Profile Photo
kitkatt456
#22re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 8:17pm

Ya I'm going to Best Buy on the 27th! I am counting on them to have it cause that was the only store that I could find the OBCR in. If they don't have it I'm going to every CD store till I find it lol. I ordered Gilmore Girls: Season 4 from Amazon, which comes out the same day. As long as I have my RENT soundtrack, I can wait for Gilmore Girls.
Updated On: 9/15/05 at 08:17 PM

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#23re: Will RENT Soundtrack be @ Best Buy ON 9/27??
Posted: 9/15/05 at 9:08pm

I pre-ordered it from Amazon -- I will say that they did send Harry Potter so that I got it the day it was released...if you MUST have it on the 27th, I wouldn't necessarily count on amazon - though I've found they do tend to make it within a day or two at most.

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

Videos